Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Video: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 36th Birthday. Sends Some Love In A Short Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 36th Birthday. Sends Some Love In A Short Video (494 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates 36th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Nobel Igwe Celebrates 36th Birthday With New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 36th Birthday. Sends Some Love In A Short Video by donmayorgroup(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nigeria's richest and most popular blogger, Linda Ikeji is a year older today, 19th September! Early this morning, she took to her blog to tell the world what it feels to be a year older! Lol.

She appreciates all friends, and fans for their support and love through out the year. Probably, because she feels those words are not enough to express her gratitude to you, she had to shoot a short video clip where she said it all, Live!!

Below is what she wrote on her blog:

"I turn a year older today September 19th and I can't tell you guys how grateful I am for the life I have. I may not have everything I want yet...but I have more than I thought was even possible and for that I am thankful. I am thankful for my family, friends, all LIB readers and well wishers.

"My prayer as I turn 36 today is to find an amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it! :-) Also, happy birthday to every one else born today. May God continue to bless, love and protect us. Thank you guys so much for all the lovely birthday wishes that I know will come.

"Massive hug and plenty kisses"

And attached with the video clip is this short write up! "I was alone in my bedroom yesterday and was moved to do a video and just talk to you guys.

"I shot the video myself with my phone so it's not great quality...lol. But I spoke from the heart and I hope it touches you in some way. Enjoy..."

WATCH THE CLIP HERE:

Happy Birthday Linda!

Read more at: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/09/video-linda-ikeji-celebrates-36th.html

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td1CIkBIFfw

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 36th Birthday. Sends Some Love In A Short Video by techinfong: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Wow! At least it will be nice to see our seun marry her
Re: Video: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 36th Birthday. Sends Some Love In A Short Video by Famouson: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
I love her maturity
Re: Video: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 36th Birthday. Sends Some Love In A Short Video by Famouson: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
techinfong:
Wow! At least it will be nice to see our seun marry her
This one big pass Seun oo

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Basketmouth's Mom Dies / NEED HELP MOVING TO YOUR NEW APARTMENT? / Son From Hell!!!!!!!!! Unemployed Man Kills His Own Mother...why He Did It Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.