Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy (44635 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary / Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Triton1996(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji is 36 years old today but is yet to get married. In her birthday wish, she revealed that she prays to find an amazing guy soon and also asked people to pray for her.

AMEN!!!

‘’I turn a year older today September 19th and I can’t tell you guys how grateful I am for the life I have. I may not have everything I want yet…but I have more than I thought was even possible and for that I am thankful. I am thankful for my family, friends, all LIB readers and well wishers.

My prayer as I turn 36 today is to find an amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it! :-)

Also, happy birthday to every one else born today. May God continue to bless, love and protect us. Thank you guys so much for all the lovely birthday wishes that I know will come.
Massive hug and plenty kisses’’

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/09/happy-36th-birthday-to-meyay.html?m=1

HBD, We celebrate you.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2016
I wan marry ladyF.
Gzuz krest am the first to comment,ladyF I loff u scara
Mr lala I no need money all I need is LadyF as a sister.
d bad guys will b thinking dirty b4.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by nwasinachi(f): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Guys, what are u waiting for? Someone should pls grant sweet lindy's birthday wish. I pray God will grant your wish in Jesus name.

43 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by RealJaneDoe: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2016
lol hbd . I remix this for you

Aunty Ikeji

Party Ikeji

When you go marry

Men have been knocking

And menopause is knocking

If all men are the same

Pick one already

Shey until you discover Mungo Park

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by adegunwa4real(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Great month produce Great people....

happy Birthday Aunty Linda

Happy Birth - Month to me too

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2016
ohh oohh..... hbd to u sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by ladyF(f): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2016
cry I can't even imagine the pressure she's facing. All those looking for Le boo, God go do am for una. kiss

[size=5pt]Abeg make I go continue my Skrill funds search from Freelancers, Forexers and Western Union senders, biko epp me. @N390/$[/size]

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Poorboy: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Kwantinu looking you're just 36!

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Okk
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Dshocker(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2016
As she has made her intension known publicly,God would grant her heart desires

44 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Princejebs(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2016
You are the one that is not ready to settle down aunty Linda

Oya chop small pepper

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by holluwai(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Hope she finds on google. tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by deriksneh(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2016
i laff u in tokyo dis y nigerian artiste travel out of 9ja

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by thesicilian: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Happy Birthday to you & Amen to your wishes

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by diasporaman(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Can someone tell Linda that am ready to divorce my white lady because of her after all I have my permanent resident permit already. I can no longer cope with a lady who weighs 120lb while me I'm just 75lb

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Duru009(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2016
God will certainly grant her desire before the end of next year in Jesus name. Amen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by soccerpundit(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2016
amen Linda.. who will be the lucky guy?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by fpeter(f): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2016
May God grant her the desires of her heart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Goldenheart(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2016
cry

It's not easy...

Desperation Alert !

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by ProdigyTola(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Check your friend zone aunty

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by olaolulazio(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Is Seun married?
Is Lala married?
How old are they?
Anty Linda, no good guy anywhere, no ready made guy anywhere.... Pray for d dude that can fix ur shiits and d one u can fix.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by konnet: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Marry Lala or Seun grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Money is more integral to happiness than romantic love. Enjoy your money Linda. There are lots of ladies that'll kill to be in your shoes right now. You've really worked so hard. I pray you find happiness.

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2016
My prayer as I turn 36 today is to find an amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it! :-
So shall it be, Miss Linda

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by johnshagb(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Aunty Linda feeling lonely. Seun, age is just a number you know?

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by olomne(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2016
I wish I know her definition of "amazing guy"

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by drealnamdy(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2016
If only she could hear me.... Am.interested in you Linda ikeji... cry

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by Saib4Jesus: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2016
where will you see amassing guy with the rag you are wearing?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by ubsilas(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2016
That's the issue.you don't find a guy, a guy finds you.

'He that findeth a wife. ..'

happy birthday tho

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by XaintJoel20: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2016
y
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy by beautiful232(f): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2016
happy birthday my woman crush
don't worry GOD will bring that man you desire this year
Amen
Where are all my single reasonable guys
no be the once weh go chop her money run o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / I Don't Make Noise Like Obi Cubana, Jim Iyke, I Make Real Money - Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.