Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (841448 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2017
alsudaes1:
It wasn't there when others were initially uploaded
ok thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by endyowoeye(f): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2017
please help to send ekiti list to my l email endyowoeye @yahoo.com thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2017
dantsohoma:
ATTENTION! pls I have been following this trend starting from 6:30 in the morning(yesterday) up till now.But I notice that almost all those who did not see their names are hoping for batch `b` but the truth of it ,is that d batch `A`` was release because the chairman of the FCSC her tenure will be ending late april or early may,that is why no any written aptitude test ;they just went direct to conduct interview.The reason for this was the fear of unknown e.g a new chairman can come and change all the already process on the recruitment and their for it can lead to cancellation or widrawal of some appointment letter giving out.So to mitigate this d chairman and d commissioners just decided to classify the list into two that is A and B .The former will serve the interest of d current chairman and d commissioners while d later will serve d interest of d new chairman that will come by may this year.Also d batch is a 4G network and is not soon and even when it is conducted soon it will be silent one not like batch A that was open.All d best.
are you for real ? Nawao. Which source please?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Neroski(f): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Uhmmm.my name wasn't on the list. if truly there is a batch B list let me be hopeful. If at the end of the day nothing, here ends my quest for Nigeria Federal Government jobs. I have been on it since the first recruitment in 2014 or so(Cnt remember sef).
Na to switch go another Government(Country) to go find stable work o.e.g awon consulate dem dem

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by latonyn(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Under the time table for interview, it says batch B will be displayed later
I pray my name is included and it should come fast.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2017
Check this out

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Chenemite(f): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
I pray to see my name In the next batch...congrats to those that saw their name
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by jigga123: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Considering the millions of people that applied, does it mean an average of 3 people per state on each ministries were chosen for the interview . What are the criteria for selection? or may be connection is part of the criteria.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
My Fellow youths, this is to bring to your notice that, there is a plan peacefull protest by some concern youths on the recent injustice that marked the shortlist of fcsc applicats ,please let us support this move 100% #ENOUGH IS ENOUGH #
date: 21st march ,2017
venue: fcsc gate abuja
time: 9:00 am
for details contact:08119263165
if you cant attend ,your prayers is highly needed, the best time for the peaceful protest is now ,before the so-called batch B is also hijack. ONE LUV.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Originakalokalo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
@ abdulbaba200,

If your name came out, would you still organize or participate in the protest?

My name did not come out and there no hope it will except God wills.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Originakalokalo:
@ abdulbaba200,

what are you saying my brother? Naso we go continue in this country.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
abdulbaba200:
My Fellow youths, this is to bring to your notice that, there is a plan peacefull protest by some concern youths on the recent injustice that marked the shortlist of fcsc applicats ,please let us support this move 100% #ENOUGH IS ENOUGH #
if you cant attend ,your prayers is highly needed, the best time for the peaceful protest is now ,before the so-called batch B is also hijack. ONE LUV.
The peaceful protest maybe good but it cant stop politicians from hijacking the whole process because the problem we have in this country is our politicians representing our various constituency and senatorial districts.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Emanus: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Until we are provoked about this injustice and lock up airports, nass, cbn, key roads, then they will find solution
abdulbaba200:
what are you saying my brother? Naso we go continue in this country.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Etfash(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Originakalokalo:
@ abdulbaba200,

I think it's okay to protest. Think about it: what were the stated requirements for the job? How many applicants qualified?
Usually, organizations have too many qualified people for a job and that informs the use of stages etc. Here you have several qualified people, some selected for interviews, no examination.. common, I know it's not really a good job, but for God's sake, let every qualified person have a chance to compete.

May I also say that this protest will forestall future occurrenceor at least reduce it significantly. If you applied for any other FG or SG jobs, make sure you take part in the protest now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Akin51(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Etfash:

I think it's okay to protest. Think about it: what were the stated requirements for the job? How many applicants qualified?
Usually, organizations have too many qualified people for a job and that informs the use of stages etc. Here you have several qualified people, some selected for interviews, no examination.. common, I know it's not really a good job, but for God's sake, let every qualified person have a chance to compete.

May I also say that this protest will forestall future occurrenceor at least reduce it significantly. If you applied for any other FG or SG jobs, make sure you take part in the protest now.

I wish I stay in abuja.It is unfair if you don't know politician or make payment you can't get federal government job.
My friend got the job by paying 400,000 naira.he just open up for me

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hope those who are planning to protest have collected peaceful protest clearance from the appropriate authority e.g Nigeria Police Force,DSS e.t.c,also u should know that ignorance of the law is not an excuse.Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
abdulbaba200:
Pls can u convince me why d protest? but pls don't forget to tell the leader of d protests to collect clearance from security agencies.If not every body will know the true meaning of illegality.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
abdulbaba200:
Two things are involved. 1. Why can't we just exercise a little patience till they finally round off or release the remaining batches of successful applicant? 2. Don't you think that any form or kind of protect now at this moment can stall the remaining batches to be released? My thought though!!! I stand to be corrected Brother....

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Saryea83: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
I think this is the right time to protest, no need to wait for another list in case the list is compromised too. But how can one get the security clearance to be in a safer side? I beg you if the protest takes place, names of those of us who have no conne will surely be included bit quietness will lead to further hijacking. It is better to call them to order

#Istand4equity# .... protest loading....

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ojotobor: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
ojotobor:
Y are some persons trying to stop this protest ....if I may ask what were the criteria for selection...we must put a stop or minimize this nonsense .....else it will affect other FG jobs...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ...
Bros/sister this is just batch `A` and batch `B` will be displayed sooner/later.So patient should be key pls.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Akin51(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
dantsohoma:
Bros/sister this is just batch `A` and batch `B` will be displayed sooner/later.So patient should be key pls.

Batch B just like that
This is Nigeria better wake-up

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
dantsohoma:
Hope those who are planning to protest have collected peaceful protest clearance from the appropriate authority e.g Nigeria Police Force,DSS e.t.c,also u should know that ignorance of the law is not an excuse.Gbam!
Let them go and protest

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
dantsohoma:

I respect you, but please stop commenting on this protest. Just keep quiet on it already!

If they feel cheated in their own country, why shouldn't they protest? Are these jobs meant only for those connected? Are we not all Nigerians?

I put it to you that you're saying all these because your name is on the list. You have a strong conné! If u were not listed, I'm sure you would support this protest!

To those that wants to protest, I support you whole heartedly but my advise is that you get clearance from police before embarking on any protest, to avoid stories that touch the heart

MODIFIED

Those listed, discouraging this protest are doing so becos they are afraid for the whole process not to be stalled, which will also affect them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Tboy243: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oh.....how I wish I was in Abuja, I would support the proposed PEACEFUL protest with everything I have, for how long are we gona continue like this. I think it's high time we seek permission from security agencies and march for equity and justice against nepotism..I think we should should start by first creating a thread on this platform to start mobilisation. As for me, am in full support of this amd in as much as am not around Abuja, I send my support a and prayers to everyone that is involved, may God make ot a successful outing that will make our leaders have a change of mind positively.
austinosita:

I respect you, but please stop commenting on this protest. Just keep quiet on it already!

If they feel cheated in their own country, why shouldn't they protest? Are these jobs meant only for those connected? Are we not all Nigerians?

I put it to you that you're saying all these because your name is on the list. You have a strong conné! If u were not listed, I'm sure you would support this protest!

To those that wants to protest, I support you whole heartedly but my advise is that you get clearance from police before embarking on any protest, to avoid stories that touch the heart

MODIFIED

Those listed, discouraging this protest are doing so becos they are afraid for the whole process not to be stalled, which will also affect them.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Uniquexty(f): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
I weep for my country.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ababadada: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
My name show for senior inspector ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment Investment a third class graduate no connection. What are we going to expect for the interview?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Protest loading ......

Meanwhile i heard from a good source this evening that batch B will be out on Monday 20th march 2017. So lets hope to seeing justice this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by pinkguy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please those calling for protest should create another thread for its,what should we expect from the interview ....information,culture and tourism

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
My brothers and sisters can u see what am saying .Patience is d key,assuming by Monday they release the batch `B` and it happen to see your name;will you participate in the protest? am talking to all who are ready to participate in the protest.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.