Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (841452 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nusinusi: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
pinkguy:
Please those calling for protest should create another thread for its,what should we expect from the interview ....information,culture and tourism

That's so unfeeling of you.An interview is not a guarantee to get a job. People are here, unhappy their names are not there and you dare say such a thing

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Yksoul(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
HELLO NIGERIANS,IF THE BATCH B NAMES ARE NOT RELEASED,THEN THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RELEASE OF BATCH B NAMES IS A SCAM, FALSE AND AN ATTEMPT TO STOP THE PROTEST!

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Lamay: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
PrinceFola:
Two things are involved. 1. Why can't we just exercise a little patience till they finally round off or release the remaining batches of successful applicant? 2. Don't you think that any form or kind of protect now at this moment can stall the remaining batches to be released? My thought though!!! I stand to be corrected Brother....

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by anagwogloria: 1:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Please someone should help me check mine am Anagwo Gloria Chibuzor from Imo state
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by femi4: 4:55am On Mar 19, 2017
endyowoeye:
please help to send ekiti list to my
l
email
endyowoeye @yahoo.com
thanks
Sent
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by latonyn(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2017
I'm not in support of this so called protest, at least not yet. Though my name is not there, but hoping and praying to be included in the second batch. That said, those of us here that saw their name should come open to us with sincerity if they influenced it in any way.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Johnsonpac(m): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2017
femi4:
Sent
Please kindly help me send ondo list into my email
Johnsonpark85@gmail.com
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akanbiaa(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2017
https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/?page_id=863
Link to allbthe States, click on your state to check stop begging others to do what you can do.

Note that all applications will be processed electronically, therefore any error or omission in your application could affect your chances of getting to the next stage of the recruitment process. The application completion and submission is part of the candidate’s selection process. Hope you remember this message?

Those calling for protest will futher justify the selection panel that they were right not to have included such names , and you might not even get police clearance based on your justification for the protest and you did not even consult any legal authority on such matters, embarking on illegal protest will only lead innocent people to cell or prison. If you name those not come out as a responsible person, hustle more, start a trade, business or further knowledge and target lecturing job and pray harder.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2017
latonyn:
I'm not in support of this so called protest, at least not yet. Though my name is not there, but hoping and praying to be included in the second batch. That said, those of us here that saw their name should come open to us with sincerity if they influenced it in any way.
My brother u try woooooo! imagine what u are saying that `Those who saw their name should come open to us with sincerity if they influenced it in any way ` I think u need to change this your idea,remember this is a public forum.So u need to ........

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2017
akanbiaa:
Link to allbthe States, click on your state to check stop begging others to do what you can do.

Note that all applications will be processed electronically, therefore any error or omission in your application could affect your chances of getting to the next stage of the recruitment process. The application completion and submission is part of the candidate’s selection process. Hope you remember this message?

Those calling for protest will futher justify the selection panel that they were right not to have included such names , and you might not even get police clearance based on your justification for the protest and you did not even consult any legal authority on such matters, embarking on illegal protest will only lead innocent people to cell or prison. If you name those not come out as a responsible person, hustle more, start a trade, business or further knowledge and target lecturing job and pray harder.
Tell them my brother,although am not surprised to here this,because one of my friend in this trend was in full support of d protest.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Yksoul:
HELLO NIGERIANS,IF THE BATCH B NAMES ARE NOT RELEASED,THEN THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RELEASE OF BATCH B NAMES IS A SCAM, FALSE AND AN ATTEMPT TO STOP THE PROTEST!

Even IF the batch B names are released, it doesn't make any difference NOR does it JUSTIFY the selected names on the first list.

The question we should ask ourselves IS "what was the criteria used to select the names listed in Batch A" that made them MORE qualified than others

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2017
Just know that if the batch B list had been compiled already be rest assured that what happened in the first list will repeat again but if not any form of awareness or protest can go a long way.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2017
All those saying we should pray harder should pls tell us the truth if it was only prayers thatmade their names came out.... Though I'm not supporting the protest for now ..but it will be welcomed in due time.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Just found out that those in federal character also have slots

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Akin51(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2017
akanbiaa:

Pls forget about this. I can comfortably tell you that list was influence, pls tell me the mode of selection.Two of my friend pay 400k to secure there name.They only open up for me after seeing there name.for how long should we continuing praying. When the system is unfair.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yuslik(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
I am for team protest all the way. Enough of this fucking rubbish. I am in abuja and I am ready to go out and protest, come what may.
I have got a lot of personal projects working on that will most definitely make me a billionaire. But by not coming out to refuse this nonsense now, we give endorsement to it. Thereby setting a dangerous precept going forward.
I say we protest!

7 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by femi4: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
akanbiaa:

Use your brain....not everybody's phone has that capability.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by femi4: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Johnsonpac:

Please kindly help me send ondo list into my email
Johnsonpark85@gmail.com
sent
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Good afternoon my brothers and sisters, pls if you know that you were not selected/shortlisted in this batch `A` so pls provide your detail (e.g Ministry that u applied, cadre/Level, course read at higher institutions/highest qualifications,years of working experienced / cognate working experienced) then I will tell u why you where not qualified. Thanks in advanced for your quick response.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nafizzey(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
akanbiaa:

The list is not complete, is only showing few state from Abia to Ekiti..What of other States?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Akin51(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
dantsohoma:
Good afternoon my brothers and sisters, pls if you know that you were not selected/shortlisted in this batch `A` so pls provide your detail (e.g Ministry that u applied, cadre/Level, course read at higher institutions/highest qualifications,years of working experienced / cognate working experienced) then I will tell u why you where not qualified. Thanks in advanced for your quick response.

What is this one saying.

8 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Akin51:

What is this one saying.
Rejoicing over us I guess......

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by edwinmiles(f): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls how do l check my name.... Somebody help pls
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abul20(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
I dont know what is wrong with some people nigerian sickness dey worry them, just because you were shortlisted doesnt mean you gt d job and it doesnt mean you know it all, it doesnt mean you are more qualified than others, imagine some one bragging you should send your info and he will tell you why you are not qualified, qualified nii? Trash!

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
dantsohoma:

@danstohoma, why are u doing night vigil at FCSC office in Abuja on daily basis when u know all the criteria of selection. I could remember vividly that you said you close with them at about 4:30pm following the day the list was out. What are you trying to proof now, do you want to tell us that you've being selected on merit.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bussyj: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
@dantshoma, dont be puerile dont count urself as absolute nd perfect or make urself as a judge over an issue afflicting others but instead give thanks to ur creator nd pray for others too to b fortunate in due course. All shall b well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bussyj: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
@dantsohoma, dont be puerile dont count urself as absolute nd perfect or make urself as a judge over an issue afflicting others but instead give thanks to ur creator nd pray for others too to b fortunate in due course. All shall b well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
I think we don`t want the truth and now I have decided to keep mute and just watch as things happens.

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kachi7021(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Those going out to protest good luck with that...i wasnt shortlisted so?? I don't have strength to walk under this mad Abuja sun...use ur strength for sth else #justSaying#
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akanbiaa(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Akin51:

Pls forget about this. I can comfortably tell you that list was influence, pls tell me the mode of selection.Two of my friend pay 400k to secure there name.They only open up for me after seeing there name.for how long should we continuing praying. When the system is unfair.
Why do you want to work in an unfair system institution?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akanbiaa(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nafizzey:
The list is not complete, is only showing few state from Abia to Ekiti..What of other States?
maybe its your phone,give it more time to load if not refresh the list by clicking on the address again to go for a new search
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wazzie: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
What should we espect in the interview guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.