Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (842072 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by vivlyviv: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2017
Please, who else was shortlisted under bureau of public procurement?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2017
vivlyviv:
Please, who else was shortlisted under bureau of public procurement?

I am
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by CellTabRepairs: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
I hope they allow fair play in this recruitment drive. My advice remains;
TAKE a job if it comes and if it doesn't, don't just waste an entire year of your life 'finding'. Do something!

A Chinese proverb says "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is NOW!

This resource which makes you earn huge returns very quickly also exposes you to opportunities in people of substance who may help you if a job remains your dream!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need to start now!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
gennylota:
no one is requesting it from you. Hope you sha know the min you applied for. Just get ready for your interview. No biggie dear. Good luck to you all.
Thank you
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Batch B to be released soon, it will be much more better than Batch A own. What's causing the delay is the consultant handling the recruitment for the commission. Source: My state federal commissioner Secretary....... I was at the commission few hours ago.......... IYANU A SELE!!!

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tunwumi: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Amin. remember me in your kingdom.

PrinceFola:
Batch B to be released soon, it will be much more better than Batch A own. What's causing the delay is the consultant handling the recruitment for the commission. Source: My state federal commissioner Secretary....... I was at the commission few hours ago.......... IYANU A SELE!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
PrinceFola:

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Room112:

Thanks sir
You're welcome sir!!!!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
tunwumi:
Amin. remember me in your kingdom.

Smile!!!! God will remember us all.......... We gonna laugh last In Jesus Name!!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
PrinceFola:

Iyanu ti sele fa...ni 'won gba ti emi ati 're ti ri ojo oni, esu o ri ogbon da si...we're set for the manifestations of His glory.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
PrinceFola:
Does it mean the names have been compiled already?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
charliman2012:

Does it mean the names have been compiled already?
Oh i forgot to asked that question. But I think Yes because of what I heard today but this is Nigeria where anything or any manipulation can be possible. *They can only allow us to see what they want us to see*..... I think you understand me? IYANU A SELE!!!!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
PrinceFola:
Oh i forgot to asked that question. But I think Yes because of what I heard today but this is Nigeria where anything or any manipulation can be possible. *They can only allow us to see what they want us to see*..... I think you understand me? IYANU A SELE!!!!

Iyanu ti sele fa.....!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by babane442(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=dantsohoma post=54820524][/quote]
Does it mean all Education officer GL 8 under ministry of education are going to be teachers if they r successful
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
PrinceFola:
My friend d true is that no any consultant handling this recruitment.So be calm and control.All will be well.Thanks for.........
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
dantsohoma:
My friend d true is that no any consultant handling this recruitment.So be calm and control.All will be well.Thanks for.........
So you're telling me now that it is the commission doing the recruitment or handling the portal by themselves right Big bros, I'm telling you what is happening though I stand to be corrected!!!...... Anyway, my concern is that make things better this time around...........
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ajascolove(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
dantsohoma:
Please can I have your number?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
PrinceFola:
noooooooo. There is no consultant handling it at all
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Ajascolove post=54848802] Please can I have your number? [/quote.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
gennylota:
noooooooo. There is no consultant handling it at all
Issokay!!!!!!!! Have heard you....... if u no listen to my own, definitely am gonna listen to you....... What am trying to say is that they are not the only one handling the recruitment portal... I know what am saying sis or bro ni.......
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
dantsohoma:

Im sure what he means is that admin recruitment dept and the i.t team are having the list in which they will release soon

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Room112:

Im sure what he means is that admin recruitment dept and the i.t team are having the list in which they will release soon
Yeah boss!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
PrinceFola:
Yeah boss!

I concur...Iyanu ti sele fa, oju ma ti elegan wa gbehin ni

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
PrinceFola:
So you're telling me now that it is the commission doing the recruitment or handling the portal by themselves right Big bros, I'm telling you what is happening though I stand to be corrected!!!...... Anyway, my concern is that make things better this time around...........
Okay, my hand are cross.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
dantsohoma:
Okay, my hand are cross.
Bro we will appreciate if you can throw more light on this matter. 1.Is the list ready to be published? 2.When likely is the list going to be out?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ike8(m): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2017
pls batch A should share their interview experience with us

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by opsytopsy(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Although i was also told b4 dy released batch A list dat it is d consultant handling d recruitment process bt i guess d system might av change nw

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yusufbala2010(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Hello my fellow nairaland members pls is there anybody from Katsina state who applied for a position of printing officer under federal ministry of information and culture and waiting to be shortlisted in batch B or shortlisted in batch A? And i want to ask question pls does it mean that not every post being shortlisted from each ministry or not from all states of the federation including Fct? Or does it mean that not every ministry being shortlisted in Batch A? Cuz i noticed from Katsina state shorlist no any printing officer being shortlisted under federal ministry of information and culture for batch A only Higher camera man officers shortlist in that ministry? Does it mean that the remaining post will appear on batch B? Need your answers pls
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by athorello(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
If you're an experienced male tailor based in PH, contact me for an interesting business discussion and investment opportunity. We're looking towards changing the fashion stratosphere.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Layowale: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
*Online Soap making Course*
'Soaping With Layo'

Distance is no longer a barrier.

*COURSE OUTLINE*
**The science of soap making.
**Soap terms and their meaning.
**How to make 4 different kind of soap: *bar soap,liquid soap,powder detergents,toilet bath soap*.
**How to make extra income from it.

Apart from soap, we also have classes where you can learn over 40 products : *toilet wash(harpic),izal,body cream, bleach(hypo),vaseline, dettol, insecticide, air freshner, scouring powder(vim), hair shampoo, hair conditioner and many more.*

*This class is open to only super smart individuals * Hurry now and join the session.... get soapy*

*private chat me or mail layowale@gmail.com. if you are serious and interested*

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.