Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (841035 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
raphafire:

Pls will there be any batch B??
pls check my previous posting.Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
dantsohoma:
Pls check my previous posting .Thanks.
Well then, congratulations in advance
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
dantsohoma:
My brothers and sisters as well as uncles,pls be patience, be optimistic and focus.It is confirm d batch `B` will be released .But I can tell u when will be released.Again let me use d opportunity to beg or request for your prayer for my success in d interview.Wednesday loadingggggggg.Also may all your name be among d next batch.Thanks in advance for your prompt assistance.
Quoted
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by stevedestiny(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
dantsohoma:
To God be the Glory.Am through with the interview.What is all needed is just to have confidence.My first question was that, 1)Why do u applied for the position of Labour officer? 2)Name any state in Nigeria that derive it names from river? that is all.However, I took my time to ask other people particularly applicant who applied under Education and their response was,1)Mention qualities of a good Teachers? 2)Mention two geopolitical zones in Nigeria and mention two state in each.In short what u need to do to success in this interview is to compose your self,read your current affairs book very well,know your subject/discipline which u study at undergraduate or postgraduate and lastly the position u applied for and then u are good to go.Also u should know that d questions are ask ramdomly.So all d best.Appointment Letter loadingggggggg.Thank u very much once again my brothers and sisters, good evening.

Congrats!! How did you guys endorse the photocopies and is it all??
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
dantsohoma:
Batch `B` will be released.But no date/ and no time.Hope am communicating?
Quoted
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
dantsohoma:
To God be the Glory.Am through with the interview.What is all needed is just to have confidence.My first question was that, 1)Why do u applied for the position of Labour officer? 2)Name any state in Nigeria that derive it names from river? that is all.However, I took my time to ask other people particularly applicant who applied under Education and their response was,1)Mention qualities of a good Teachers? 2)Mention two geopolitical zones in Nigeria and mention two state in each.In short what u need to do to success in this interview is to compose your self,read your current affairs book very well,know your subject/discipline which u study at undergraduate or postgraduate and lastly the position u applied for and then u are good to go.Also u should know that d questions are ask ramdomly.So all d best.Appointment Letter loadingggggggg.Thank u very much once again my brothers and sisters, good evening.

For this act of keeping your words and giving back, you are favoured and lifted...accept my congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by misclosure: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thanks so much @ dantsohoma1 for all the information you shared so far on this thread. May God bless you
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hayeesha12(f): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
the interview was a success although we started late. but nothing serious was asked, just verification of credentials, personal details and two other questions. effect of accident on the employee and name a state which was named after a river. questions might differ. we entered in group of 5 at a time. same questions different answers from everyone. all the best to us and those about to be interviewed.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by OLP46(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
gennylota:
I like your maturity. Enugu State
OK. Thanks dear
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akeye81: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Also at d venue. Still waiting for my turn though. I rep Yobe
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hayeesha12:
the interview was a success although we started late. but nothing serious was asked, just verification of credentials, personal details and two other questions. effect of accident on the employee and name a state which was named after a river. questions might differ. we entered in group of 5 at a time. same questions different answers from everyone. all the best to us and those about to be interviewed.

For this act of giving back, you are lifted..cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
akeye81:

Your miracle moment is loading...goodluck

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by geestar(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please is there any1 that attended the interview at abuja
How was it
And what is our fate about batch B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by geestar(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Eigaso:

For this act of giving back, you are lifted..cheers!
I pray our names to be shortlisted for batch B
We shall all be remember for good
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
stevedestiny:

Congrats!! How did you guys endorse the photocopies and is it all??
Just sign and put d date at d back of each photocopied.Though , they did not collect mine.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
dantsohoma:
Just sign and put d date at d back of each photocopied.Though , they did not collect mine.

Was just wondering, was there any message (text or mail) inviting you for the interview?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hayeesha12:

Different answers from 5 people for states named after rivers....Na only Niger, Benue and Osun I sabi. Another one dey? Please educate me. ABI na me no understand? Pls, don't me mad at me...Na night school I go..

UPDATE: Thanks to google, I don learn...There are 10 states! Wow.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by JanezBae: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
dantsohoma:

Tnks so much for sharing this
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Dejideji1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
dantsohoma:

You mean they didn't collect any from you? why did they ask us to make photocopies then?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
JanezBae:

I dnt get it, Do one hv to fill a form manually in addition to d online form before one can be shortlisted.
No.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by stevedestiny(m): 4:13am On Mar 29, 2017
dantsohoma:

Ok thanks.. They didn't collect the photocopies?? Why?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 6:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Dejideji1:

You mean they didn't collect any from you? why did they ask us to make photocopies then?
Am just telling you what happen.Although yours may be different try and make photocopy and hold it to d centre.Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2017
dantsohoma:
Am just telling you what happen.Although yours may be different try and make photocopy and hold it to d centre.Thanks.

I humbly repeat my question, was there any message (text or mail) sent to invite you for the interview?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2017
dantsohoma:
Hello I great you. I know you have talk more on this issue previously but I still like you to explain more on it. Lots of rumour have been going around regarding no batch B. Please can you throw more light on it and if possible share your source just to clear the air. I will be glad if u can do so for the avoidance of doubt.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2017
akeye81:
So how did it go, were you eventually attended to?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akeye81: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2017
Eigaso:
So how did it go, were you eventually attended to?
bro still yet o. To continue with d exercise 2day. Although, d problem is only from d Northeast panel
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by JanezBae: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2017
vivlyviv:

I was shortlisted under bureau of public procurement.

Sis, guess ur interview is today, wishing you all d best. pls do well to share wit us on d questions u were asked whn u come bk.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Saryea83: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2017
From a reliable source, another list is upcoming, Batch B. But the funny thing is that it is still senator's list again. Other minor people will still join but the Senator's list will be first. No hope for the common man in this country.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2017
akeye81:
bro still yet o. To continue with d exercise 2day. Although, d problem is only from d Northeast panel

All the very best as it continues today. One quick question, were you sent a message via text or mail inviting you for the interview?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by vivlyviv: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2017
JanezBae:

Sis, guess ur interview is today, wishing you all d best. pls do well to share wit us on d questions u were asked whn u come bk.
Thanks, sure I will
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by idee91: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Eigaso:

All the very best as it continues today. One quick question, were you sent a message via text or mail inviting you for the interview?
Guy you won gate crash ni ??

You don ask this same question like Twenty tiri times grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.