Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (842178 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2017
vivlyviv:

Thanks, sure I will

Success wishes et al... Were you sent an invite for the interview, say a text or mail?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2017
idee91:
Guy you won gate crash ni ??
You don ask this same question like Twenty tiri times grin

I tire oo, he's been asking since yesterday morning

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2017
yembabs231:

I tire oo, he's been asking since yesterday morning
I sincerely appreciate that it was noticed, thanks!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Eigaso:

I humbly repeat my question, was there any message (text or mail) sent to invite you for the interview?
Noooo! they just upload d name of successfull candidate for interview through their website.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
dantsohoma:
Noooo! they just upload d name of successfull candidate for interview through their website.

Very well, thanks. Pleasure hearing from you and best wishes again with the outcome of your interview..cheers!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ababadada: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2017
bbymene:

Different answers from 5 people for states named after rivers....Na only Niger, Benue and Osun I sabi. Another one dey? Please educate me. ABI na me no understand? Pls, don't me mad at me...Na night school I go..

UPDATE: Thanks to google, I don learn...There are 10 states! Wow.
The same question they asked me. We are three in numbers one person at a time to say something but not the same thing, once you say what other person say you lose mark. For that question I say Niger, my colleague say Benue, the other say other state which he said don't know another state apart from Niger and Benue. So Osun state is a name river

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2017
idee91:

Guy you won gate crash ni ??

You don ask this same question like Twenty tiri times grin
hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahhahaha.Exactly what I was thinking but you sha haven't answered him. I don't blame him though.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charlesucheh(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2017
abdulbaba200:
I cant just hide this sad news from my friends here .

A federal commissioner told my friend that he doesnt know about anything like batch B, but he said there might be 2017 fcsc recruitment thats if the budget give room for that.
So, they are scamming us abi? If not, why did they say that "batch B will be out soon" on their site! Am sure that federal commissioners brain spot has been replaced with his kidneys!!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
charlesucheh:
So, they are scamming us abi? If not, why did they say that "batch B will be out soon" on their site! Am sure that federal commissioners brain spot has been replaced with his kidneys!!
My brother the whole thing tire me oh. It is clearly stated on their site so wonder how Federal commissioner will say so. Maybe he/she don't want to render any help.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by lilliesboy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
The recent shortlisted "Batch A" names is full of fraud and errors.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Saryea83:
From a reliable source, another list is upcoming, Batch B. But the funny thing is that it is still senator's list again. Other minor people will still join but the Senator's list will be first. No hope for the common man in this country.
Thanks for your information. One more question. Have they compiled the list or is it on the process.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Saryea83: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Under process, some already.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
dantsohoma:
Just sign and put d date at d back of each photocopied.Though , they did not collect mine.
is it only one that they did not collect or both the two photocoped? And is it only yours that they did not collect?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by stevedestiny(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hey guys!! Did you submit cv? I mean those that had interview between Monday and today. Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by iykebest1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
stevedestiny:
Hey guys!! Did you submit cv? I mean those that had interview between Monday and today. Thanks
yes. go with one

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ababadada:
The same question they asked me. We are three in numbers one person at a time to say something but not the same thing, once you say what other person say you lose mark. For that question I say Niger, my colleague say Benue, the other say other state which he said don't know another state apart from Niger and Benue. So Osun state is a name river

Yes o. others are Ebonyi, Imo, Cross River, akwaibom, kogi. I don forget the rest jare lol
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
bbymene:

Yes o. others are Ebonyi, Imo, Cross River, akwaibom, kogi. I don forget the rest jare lol

Anambra, Rivers, Delta and Taraba inclusive...

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by stevedestiny(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
iykebest1:
yes. go with one

Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by vivlyviv: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
No interview yet for those of us under bureau of public procurement, the resource person that was supposed to attend to us did not show. Our interview has been postponed till tomorrow.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Dejideji1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
iykebest1:
yes. go with one

No need, they won't even collect any photocopy from you. they will just screen the originals.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by stevedestiny(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dejideji1:

No need, they won't even collect any photocopy from you. they will just screen the originals.

Really?? Why then did they ask for 2 photocopies each? Mine done full bag lol... It's well

Guys there will be batch B and it should be by april/may (rumour)
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by vivlyviv: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dejideji1:

My photocopies were collected ooo
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
stevedestiny:

Really?? Why then did they ask for 2 photocopies each? Mine done full bag lol... It's well

Guys there will be batch B and it should be by april/may (rumour)
Love your source anyway (Rumour)

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by iykebest1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dejideji1:

dunno wch group u belong to. but the pple that interviewed us collected our CV. southeast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Dejideji1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
iykebest1:
dunno wch group u belong to. but the pple that interviewed us collected our CV. southeast

I heard that also. but I over heard one of their officials in the morning saying that they don't need it for now. he even criticized those that collected it yesterday
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charlesucheh(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
charliman2012:

My brother the whole thing tire me oh. It is clearly stated on their site so wonder how Federal commissioner will say so. Maybe he/she don't want to render any help.
I applied for procurement officer II grade level 8, and didn't even see the job position at all! So I developed hope that definitely there should be a batch B list, Now that one is saying he met one Commissioner! Is not only commisioner, next time it will be Minister! Bros! Pls which position did you apply for?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 2:01am On Mar 30, 2017
charlesucheh:
I applied for procurement officer II grade level 8, and didn't even see the job position at all! So I developed hope that definitely there should be a batch B list, Now that one is saying he met one Commissioner! Is not only commisioner, next time it will be Minister! Bros! Pls which position did you apply for?
Electrical Engineer ll grade level 08 in ministry of power, works and housing. As you likely said I have taken my time to search for it both in my state and zone (Southeast) no one was shortlisted on that position.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by falufosi(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Enroute to Abuja for my screening scheduled for Tomorrow. I will will keep you posted of whatever.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Richkinwe: 7:02am On Mar 30, 2017
falufosi:
Enroute to Abuja for my screening scheduled for Tomorrow. I will will keep you posted of whatever.
Safe journey and you shall be highly favored overthere.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2017
falufosi:
ALL THE BEST, EVERYTHING YOU HAVE READ WOULD COME TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by falufosi(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Richkinwe:

Safe journey and you shall be highly favored overthere.

Amen and thanks for the prayer.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by falufosi(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
tzipporah:

ALL THE BEST, EVERYTHING YOU HAVE READ WOULD COME TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Thanks so much i am grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.