Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840765 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hian(f): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2017
nuhu:

All you have said can never be the truth. I will substantiate my assertion next week by the grace of God. I have gone through all your posts on this forum and did not see any reason for you to claim that you were at Fcsc 8 to 6, If that's the case, then you must have written this trash out of frustration and disappointment, which is wrong to be vented here killing people's hope. we shall see by next week God willing

Hey u I saw him there even dou he came before me n also I left before him. Your the one who has no reason to say wat u can't verify. FYI they had meeting yesterday too so people had to wait to meet wit dem.
Regarding the recruitment text messages wud still be sent for north east Kenan according to (top oga)coz dats wat I asked him about n he mentioned the states they are still working on so I can't say about other regions if it's completed o not

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by WildOne(f): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2017
nuhu:

All you have said can never be the truth. I will substantiate my assertion next week by the grace of God. I have gone through all your posts on this forum and did not see any reason for you to claim that you were at Fcsc 8 to 6, If that's the case, then you must have written this trash out of frustration and disappointment, which is wrong to be vented here killing people's hope. we shall see by next week God willing

Someone posted their experience without insulting anybody, and you come in here to call him a liar amongst other uncomplimentary names. If they call you dirty aboki now, you go vex.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2017
U jus said my mind bro...niceee
nuhu:

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2017
wuruwuru1:
As sad as my own info might seem, I was equally at the FCSC today from about 8:00am to about 6:00pm when I rounded up and left. Reliably I was told that all shortlisted candidates have been send SMS. If by now u haven't gotten, then it's over. SE, SW, SS, NE, NW and NC all have been invited. I saw guys from all states. Funny enough most of those guys I sensed don't do Nairaland and a few do but don't make comments on the forum. However some who couldn't get the text manage to enter and get a form and filled out and got FC numbers. But don't celebrate yet until u see Appointment Letters cos ur wish might just be a dream. All forms dully filled and submitted must be crosschecked and name match on the list before a letter will be typed for such a fellow.

A Federal Commissioner told me that the highest slot a state can get for a vacancy is 3. One from each Senatorial District. However, that some Commissioners erroneously shortlisted candidates for Ministry's or Parastatals that slot weren't allocated to their respective states and there is nothing they can do about it than to discard such results. So sorry about that.

Hope is not all lost. Strong underground runs is underway shortlisting and compiling names to add to the already invited ones. But the Commissioner emphatically stressed that the slots have not been approved yet. So you may need to get a God Father to step in this matter if not, this recruitment is history now. Good luck and see u guys in the next world. Good night

All what you have said can not be true, coz you make total analysis while some part of the country is not even invite what you have said 3 per state is not true because my friend went their yesterday his state list is about 7 pages and each page contain 6 candidate. If u calculate how many candidates?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2017
Nawa oooo why u so one kind wat kind of uncomplimentary names dis he use ehn?world pipo lik u..u beta be useful to ursef dude mtcheeeew
WildOne:

Someone posted their experience without insulting anybody, and you come in here to call him a liar amongst other uncomplimentary names. If they call you dirty aboki now, you go vex.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mazzam11(f): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2017
We all should cool off.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mazzam11(f): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2017
WildOne:

Does that warrant you to call him dirty aboki? You guys might even work in the same office, is this how you are going to relate? Sometimes we need to think before we speak please.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month all...

fighting will not change anytin 4 better, I know some of u er far away from ABJ, but after all, u where able to raise TP to come 4 interview, just have faith and go there to fcsc again to confirm things 4 urself instead of arguing blindly here.

I have heard of some that went without getting a text, and their names where there, they did de documentation and left, (that's what faith can do).

even if ur name is not there, @least, u will get first hand info and know whatsupp instead of hearing things that er not true and begin to fight.

finally, even if ur name is not there, that's not the end of life, better opportunities will come, just look 4 somtin to keep u busy 1st.

Npower registration is still on.

God bless us

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2017
No fewer than 60,000 ghost workers have been uncovered by the Federal Government since the introduction of the bank verification number (BVN), according to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.

Osinbajo was giving an update on government’s war on corruption at the 5th Annual Christopher Kolade Lecture on Business Integrity in Lagos on Thursday night.

This is almost twice the 33,000 figure given by Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun in October last year.

The minister said at the time that the removal of the names of the 33000 ghost workers from payrolls of federal government’s ministries, departments and agencies had helped in reducing the wage bill from N166billion to N142billion.

The acting president did not say on Thursday how much government now saves with the uncovering of the 60000 ghost workers.

But he said the closure of over 20, 000 government bank accounts and the introduction of the Treasury Single Account (TSA) has brought a great deal of sanity into handling of public funds.

Also yielding positive results, according to him, are ‘’getting all our armed forces personnel on the electronic human resource payroll to prevent scams in the service,’’ and the whistleblower policy.

Osinbajo said the Buhari admnistration would not relent in the anti-corruption war, although he stressed that the war was better fought by preventing it than trying to recover stolen funds.

He cited the $15billion arms funds allegedly stolen during the Jonathan presidency and the frustrations government currently faces in recovering stolen funds stashed abroad.

His words: “In our investigations into defence spending, we discovered 15 billion dollars unaccounted for, with no guarantee that we will ever be able to recover it.

“You can imagine the damage done by that corrupt act.

“You need to engage forensic consultants and hire other experts; even then, you will only have some hope of recovering some of what has been lost.”

On repatriating stolen money from abroad, he said: “Many countries are reluctant to return proceeds of corruption by introducing legal obstacles of different kinds to ensure that we do not get back the money.

“There is a long list of ‘what if’ – what if we were able to do something or invest even half of that money in economic or infrastructure projects before it disappeared?

“If some of that money went into boosting our reserves, our exchange rate will not be where it is today; so there lies evidence that corruption is cheaper to prevent than to cure”.

The acting president said that the negative impact of corruption on human lives and development could never be fully reversible.

Osinbajo urged Nigerians neither to condone corruption nor celebrate those indulging in it.

“Corruption is the robbery of the wealth of the nation, and thieves exist in every tribe or religion,’’ he said.

Osinbajo said that the Federal Government would continually seek ways to make it harder for government funds to be stolen or diverted.

“The solution really is to ensure stiffer control to prevent fraud and corruption,” he said.

Osinbajo said that the presidency would ensure close working relationship with the judiciary and ensure that the judiciary itself “is free of corruption to successfully prevent corruption”.

“We will not succeed in preventing corruption to a significant extent unless the acts of corruption are met with appropriate levels of sanctions and deterrence,” he said.

The acting president described Kolade as an outstanding man of integrity in both the public and private sectors.

Dr Christopher Kolade is a former Director General of the old Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation (NBC),ex-Managing Director of Cadbury Nigeria PLC and former Nigerian High Commissioner to London.

The lecture was entitled: “Prevention is Better than Cure Even on the Issue of Corruption’’.

It was organised by the Integrity Organisation Ltd., an anti-corruption, research and advocacy organisation.

Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State said that corruption had collapsed businesses and societies.

Ambode, represented by his deputy, Dr Idiat Adebule, said that more measures should be put in place to prevent corruption.

The governor described Kolade as a man who had not compromised standards, saying that the lecture in his honour would contribute to value reorientation for sustainable prosperity.

In his remarks, Kolade said: “It is sad that we have made integrity our enemy which is why this administration is trying to fight corruption, but preventing it is better than curing it.

“My prayer for this country is that we will actually get to a point where we intensify our energies to apply prevention rather than looking for a cure that we ourselves dilute by our own behaviour.

“We all need to continue to build the good name of this country by securing a firm place for integrity as our way of life and norm in our communities.’’

In his keynote address, Mr Nick Leeson, an international speaker, said that integrity and good name would attract investors, development and growth to any business.

“It is very easy to get another job, but not easy to get another reputation.

“We, therefore, need to be careful and prevent anything that can soil good name or integrity,” Leeson said.

Dr Kehinde Bolaji, Team Leader, United Nations Development Programme, also said that preventing corruption was easier than addressing its consequences.

“Corruption steals resources, hinders development and threatens democracy and the rule of law.

“In Nigeria, the level of corruption calls for concern which is why our organisation is working closely with the government in its anti-corruption crusade to promote transparency, integrity and good governance,” Bolaji said.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wuruwuru1: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2017
I want to state again that I was at the FCSC office yesterday from morning till around 6pm when I rounded up and left.

On the issue of 3 per vacancy of a state, u might not have gotten me right. For instance, BPP, if slots of BPP is allocated to ur state, then it can't be more than three per that state. The highest scorer in each of the three Senatorial District in the state will be picked. But that is not to say the Federal Commissioner of that state cannot manipulate and pick his candidate instead of the highest scorer even if he/she scored the least in the interview.

However, you can be many selected from ur State but each of u will be the only one picked to represent (Merit or by Crook) the slot for ur Senatorial District for that MDA u were shortlisted for.

Again, I repeat that slots of certain MDA's were not allocated to some States but the Commissioner erroneously shortlisted applicants for interview. That is the more reason why some candidates from certain States will not get the text for documentation before from initial, slots were not even given.

As per North East, I met at different times with candidates from Gombe, Bauchi, Taraba, Adamawa and Jigawa. Only Borno and Yobe I noticed I didn't meet anyone from that axis but don't have any info concerning those States.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nazifsabo3: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Pls someone should help us as regards to updates on Northwest Kaduna and Katsina we are left blind...

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by schrondinger: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Erenje24:
Happy new month all...

fighting will not change anytin 4 better, I know some of u er far away from ABJ, but after all, u where able to raise TP to come 4 interview, just have faith and go there to fcsc again to confirm things 4 urself instead of arguing blindly here.

I have heard of some that went without getting a text, and their names where there, they did de documentation and left, (that's what faith can do).

even if ur name is not there, @least, u will get first hand info and know whatsupp instead of hearing things that er not true and begin to fight.

finally, even if ur name is not there, that's not the end of life, better opportunities will come, just look 4 somtin to keep u busy 1st.

Npower registration is still on.

God bless us
pls if u found out ur name is not on the list is there still possibility getting listed
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by medulla01(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2017
nuhu:

u are rite brother do think it is everybody they will invite at once i belive by next week some message will be sent out all dis assumption nc,nw,ne are tru with documentation is pure lie we have batch a and batch b when are all going to interview in ist place.so everyone should relax more message will sent out next week even after dat
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hayeesha12(f): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2017
hian:

Hey u I saw him there even dou he came before me n also I left before him. Your the one who has no reason to say wat u can't verify. FYI they had meeting yesterday too so people had to wait to meet wit dem.
Regarding the recruitment text messages wud still be sent for north east Kenan according to (top oga)coz dats wat I asked him about n he mentioned the states they are still working on so I can't say about other regions if it's completed o not

exactly because majority of northeast haven't been called non from fct and Niger state to be precised and both states share the same commissioner Fcsc can't give appointment neglecting the individuals especially fct where the head office is located. its either they don't have issues needing documentation with their candidate or they are not yet done compiling the list. this same issue of delay happened during the interview as it took the two state almost 4days before they placed their list on d site. so let's not kill anyone's hope because its not over so long as the APL ain't issued yet.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2017
schrondinger:
pls if u found out ur name is not on the list is there still possibility getting listed
y not? it's possible, u can use ur pen and write it on the list...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by michael26(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2017
Laughing cheesy grin
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by schrondinger: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2017
Erenje24:
y not? it's possible, u can use ur pen and write it on the list...
not ur fault if you know how am feeling u won't talk that trash, God is in control sha, batch b loading...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by michael26(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2017
No one should use his/her success to mock anyone, it's not good..

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
murtala123:

All what you have said can not be true, coz you make total analysis while some part of the country is not even invite what you have said 3 per state is not true because my friend went their yesterday his state list is about 7 pages and each page contain 6 candidate. If u calculate how many candidates?
What she is saying is that 3 per state on a particular ministry multiply it by the 12 ministries that declared vacancy on a chosen state you will be getting about the 7 pages My friend was referring too. All hope not lost after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wuruwuru1: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
nazifsabo3:
Pls someone should help us as regards to updates on Northwest Kaduna and Katsina we are left blind...

I am from KD and I met candidates from Katsina and about 6 from my own KD. If u see two people from the same District, then they are of different Ministries. Some are for BPP, Information, Trade and Investment and some I didn't ask them. More so, some have done their documentation since Wednesday and some Thursday. Some are likely to do theirs by Monday from the look of things. But invitations were send out since Thursday and Friday last week.

I was at the FCT and Niger Commissioners office but went there late. But didn't sight any candidate doing documentation except for those who came for runs as if they missed out on the first invitation.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
schrondinger:
not ur fault if you know how am feeling u won't talk that trash, God is in control sha, batch b loading...
sorry bro, it's not the end of the world, better things will come up
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
It is well
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
schrondinger:
yes but at this stage,you may need genuine contact.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Any batch b here who v documented his/her own
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
gali2014:
Any batch b here who v documented his/her own
er u batch B??
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by medulla01(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
d fact is nt everyone dat visit fcsc office get text message for documentation and there is no list open for anyone to check his or her name what most people do is dat they beg people dat recieve text message for documentation to same them d same message so dat they will not be restricted from doing dat documentation i want any not to panic anymore god is control i wish u d best
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hian(f): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hayeesha12:

exactly because majority of northeast haven't been called non from fct and Niger state to be precised and both states share the same commissioner Fcsc can't give appointment neglecting the individuals especially fct where the head office is located. its either they don't have issues needing documentation with their candidate or they are not yet done compiling the list. this same issue of delay happened during the interview as it took the two state almost 4days before they placed their list on d site. so let's not kill anyone's hope because its not over so long as the APL ain't issued yet.

My dear some niger n fct were called o I saw people there. Someone was even asking wats pension n they had to explain to her in nupe. I was in that office too for an hr
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hian(f): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
schrondinger:

It's possible through ur commissioner o someone big in government
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SMASHY(f): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Why do u people use small capital letter for God

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SMASHY(f): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
I meant small letter (g)
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by schrondinger: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Erenje24:
sorry bro, it's not the end of the world, better things will come up
am not angry just speaking my mind
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by methyl: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
SMASHY:
I meant small letter (g)

Sorry take G

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.