Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838979 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
schrondinger:
am not angry just speaking my mind
owk
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by michael26(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Laughing!!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
hian:

My dear some niger n fct were called o I saw people there. Someone was even asking wats pension n they had to explain to her in nupe. I was in that office too for an hr
Yes I heard Niger were called too
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by blzng: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Its like no one from Kano State got a text atleast not that i heard of. We r still optimistic sha. May Allah see us thru

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by blzng: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
And on the issue of being invited to open fcsc file, some of us have done that even before this recruitment process and have been allocated a file number. Does that mean that we wont be getting a text so as not to replicate the procedure Someone should help us clarify. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by pinkguy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Any akwa ibomite here

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by falufosi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
I am so much disappointed here on this platform.If am not mistaking this platform is for us to share our views and information.I think the sole purpose has failed because for a while now all post I read from people that said they went to Abuja for documentation and all that said they heard from a commissioner this and that all what you have been saying contradicts each other.Some persons here as well come with all intension to raise peoples tense by posting misconception words about what they are not sure of and don't even know.All this has made the platform failed its purpose.I will advice the admin to delete this trend and let us all live by our own faith.My views any ways

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
falufosi:
I am so much disappointed here on this platform.If am not mistaking this platform is for us to share our views and information.I think the sole purpose has failed because for a while now all post I read from people that said they went to Abuja for documentation and all that said they heard from a commissioner this and that all what you have been saying contradicts each other.Some persons here as well come with all intension to raise peoples tense by posting misconception words about what they are not sure of and don't even know.All this has made the platform failed its purpose.I will advice the admin to delete this trend and let us all live by our own faith.My views any ways
so sorry, you are just unhappy.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Erenje24:
er u batch B??
pls can u help me check pla ministry of science and technology Akpomeda Japheth south south delta state
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hayeesha12(f): 3:58am On Jul 02, 2017
bosssss:
Yes I heard Niger were called too

please who ever is going to Fcsc on Monday should signify pls. need your help on something. thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2017
blzng:
Its like no one from Kano State got a text atleast not that i heard of. We r still optimistic sha. May Allah see us thru

Ameeeen

KANO!

no info, no updates

We share same commissioner with Jigawa and he is from there.

Hope he didn't do FAF with our slots

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nazifsabo3: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2017
Pls can someone help us with the phone number of Katsina, Kaduna Commisioner?

Thank u
My no. 08164852938
From Katsina.
MDA: office of the surveyor general
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nazifsabo3: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2017
Pls can u whatspp me, am from kad too
My no. Is 08164852938
I want to confirm something before going to Abuja...
Pls anyone can help. Biko.....
wuruwuru1:

I am from KD and I met candidates from Katsina and about 6 from my own KD. If u see two people from the same District, then they are of different Ministries. Some are for BPP, Information, Trade and Investment and some I didn't ask them. More so, some have done their documentation since Wednesday and some Thursday. Some are likely to do theirs by Monday from the look of things. But invitations were send out since Thursday and Friday last week.

I was at the FCT and Niger Commissioners office but went there late. But didn't sight any candidate doing documentation except for those who came for runs as if they missed out on the first invitation.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Basmec(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2017
From my own research, nobody for ministry of power, Works and housing have been called so far. Pls, if you hv any information that contradict this. Lemme kn
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Basmec:
From my own research, nobody for ministry of power, Works and housing have been called so far. Pls, if you hv any information that contradict this. Lemme kn
i read on this thread like some have been called from kwara or kogi not sure. Are you in touch with those shortlisted under power in your state?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hayeesha12(f): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Basmec:

my friend was called she did her documentation on 28th from kogi duo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wumart: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Has anyone from Ministry of information and culture in Edo,Ondo And Ekiti being called for documentation?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by medulla01(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
wumart:
Has anyone from Ministry of information and culture in Edo,Ondo And Ekiti being called for documentation?
is like nobody from minstry of information and culture received mesage for documentation i called my friend dat apply under d ministry he said he never recieved same thing with me from dat ministry esp kwara state
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wazzie: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
The fcsc portal is open, but no tangible information. Just the same old message that we should check out phones and mails.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wumart: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
medulla01:
is like nobody from minstry of information and culture received mesage for documentation i called my friend dat apply under d ministry he said he never recieved same thing with me from dat ministry esp kwara state
Are you from any of the three state?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 4evavic: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hayeesha12:

my friend was called she did her documentation on 28th from kogi duo

from the best of my knowledge,documentation follows immediately when ur APL is out... are u sure she didn't just went there to open up a file? #nohardfeelings. congratzz duo
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
4evavic:

from the best of my knowledge,documentation follows immediately when ur APL is out... are u sure she didn't just went there to open up a file? #nohardfeelings. congratzz duo
there no longer go there to open files, everytin regarding applications er now done online
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nazifsabo3: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
For those of us from Katsina and Kaduna we agree to be at fcsc abuja tomorrow, by 10 am irrespective of ur ministry
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by medulla01(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
wumart:
Are you from any of the three state?
no im from kwara state
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wumart: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
medulla01:
no im from kwara state
ok
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Am wit u on this oooo..am from Edo and for info and culture
wumart:
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wumart: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
selebobo10:
Am wit u on this oooo..am from Edo and for info and culture
ok Selebobo........So none from your cadre has received message?.... Am from Ekiti, but I had lost my contacts after that kubwa interview, so I couldn't get in touch with those from my state and cadre......
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by fufuNegusi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please does anyone here by chance have the phone number of the Commissioner for South South ( Delta State)

Please kindly share it or Quote me so I can get it via email
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 2:37am On Jul 03, 2017
fufuNegusi:
Please does anyone here by chance have the phone number of the Commissioner for South South ( Delta State)

Please kindly share it or Quote me so I can get it via email
am same from delta state which batch r u. Under which ministry u apply for
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ishaqstat: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Pls. is there any person from Nasarawa State that did he's documentation? Either Batch A or Batch B.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by adewale4jesus: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
please can somebody who applied to ministry of trade, commerce and investment in oyo state tell me if they have been calling people for interview.please any info. thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by fufuNegusi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
gali2014:
am same from delta state which batch r u. Under which ministry u apply for

Ministry of Education
Delta State

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.