Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840760 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2017
hian:

True to some extent. But your name can be swapped to other ministries that hav lesser competition
possible. Hopefully this recruitment may to come to an end this coming week. Nothing is for sure though
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Jamila12345: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2017
hian:

True to some extent. But your name can be swapped to other ministries that hav lesser competition

Yes, but the Nigerian system though. Can it ever be right again? Kai
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by stevestephen: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
I have not heard anything about Ebonyi. can some one put me through
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by malammala123(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
motivationspika:
none yet, and i have never heard where a commissioner does the work of another in respect to job selection, unless otherwise stated.
you mean the whole northeast zone has no commissioner ?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gabaih(m): 1:53am On Jul 24, 2017
malammala123:
you mean the whole northeast zone has no commissioner ?

The one of Adamawa,Gombe and Taraba resigned just after those from MFA finish their interview while his counterpart for Bauchi, Borno and Yobe left service 3 weeks prior to the documentation scenario.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gabaih(m): 1:54am On Jul 24, 2017
malammala] you mean the whole northeast zone has no commissioner ?[/quote]

The one of Adamawa,Gombe and Taraba resigned just after those from MFA finish their interview while his counterpart for Bauchi, Borno and Yobe left service 3 weeks prior to the documentation scenario.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2017
This working week , a lot of truths concerning this FCSC recruitment will be revealed.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2017
motivationspika:
This working week , a lot of truths concerning this FCSC recruitment will be revealed.
Please is the APLs gonna be issue out this week?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by jojokings: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders

I am a Bsc holder in Business Administration
I am based in Abuja
I am looking for any body who can connect or help me with any job on marketing or distributing of any products or items here in Abuja (FMCG) may be for commission or any other set benefits. Since finding a Job has eaten deep on my pocket.
I just want to engage myself phisically and financially
I have 5yrs experience in marketing

Please help a friend by calling or WhatsApp me on this
Numbers 08036568875, 09098078028
Kennaskings@gmail.com
Anyoha Joshua

God bless us all
Have a wonderful week ahead

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
jojokings:
Hello my fellow nairalanders

I am a Bsc holder in Business Administration
I am based in Abuja
I am looking for any body who can connect or help me with any job on marketing or distributing of any products or items here in Abuja (FMCG) may be for commission or any other set benefits. Since finding a Job has eaten deep on my pocket.
I just want to engage myself phisically and financially
I have 5yrs experience in marketing

Please help a friend by calling or WhatsApp me on this
Numbers 08036568875, 09098078028
Kennaskings@gmail.com
Anyoha Joshua

God bless us all
Have a wonderful week ahead
Ok
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hian(f): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
gabaih:

Oga were did u see their resignation letter. The one of Adamawa his 5yr tenure ended coz it was GEJ Hu appointed him.pls public office holders don't resign in Nigeria except if their forced to o they hav more lucrative offer

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 12:00am On Jul 25, 2017
When will the FCSC learn to round off recruitment processes in time like the Military? This is exactly 10 months this whole recruitment stuff has been on. I make bold to say any recruitment in Nigeria can be concluded within 3 months, however stressful the processes may be. One of my friends called his Commissioner to know when appointment letters will be out. He was told 'i don't know'. Granted, not all that were interviewed will get the offer as deduced. But for crying out loud, give to those you have shortlisted either through the 'front door' or 'back door' and let sleeping dog lie. I have come to the realisation that one of the reasons for the delay in the conclusion of the whole exercise is not far from the fact that 'cutting of corners increase with each passing day' by those who supposedly preach transparency in the Civil Service, to the extent that even the Chairman of the whole commission will tell you he doesn't know what is happenning right now. As far as this country is concerned, we of this generation still have hope- I don't know of our children's children.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Jamila12345: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2017
motivationspika:
When will the FCSC learn to round off recruitment processes in time like the Military? This is exactly 10 months this whole recruitment stuff has been on. I make bold to say any recruitment in Nigeria can be concluded within 3 months, however stressful the processes may be. One of my friends called his Commissioner to know when appointment letters will be out. He was told 'i don't know'. Granted, not all that were interviewed will get the offer as deduced. But for crying out loud, give to those you have shortlisted either through the 'front door' or 'back door' and let sleeping dog lie. I have come to the realisation that one of the reasons for the delay in the conclusion of the whole exercise is not far from the fact that 'cutting of corners increase with each passing day' by those who supposedly preach transparency in the Civil Service, to the extent that even the Chairman of the whole commission will tell you he doesn't know what is happenning right now. As far as this country is concerned, we of this generation still have hope- I don't know of our children's children.

Infact, it's disheartening. I hope the round off this month and everybody collects letter and be posted by mid August. A lot of people's plan is dependent on this letter.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2017
ANY BODY CALL 4 APL
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Fowobi84: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2017
gali2014:
ANY BODY CALL 4 APL
I don't get you. What do you mean?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Fowobi84: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2017
gali2014:
ANY BODY CALL 4 APL
I don't get you. What do you mean?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2017
gali2014:
ANY BODY CALL 4 APL
Please have they been calling people for APL?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
gali2014:
ANY BODY CALL 4 APL
APPOINTMENT LETTER ANY BODY HAS ANY BODY BEEN CALLED
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by egobetatoday: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
motivationspika:
Egobetatoday, PSIN(Public Service Institute of Nigeria) is an Institute on its own. It is not directly related to FCSC or NCAT or what have you. Most government organization always use the PSIN envinronment for conferences, promotion exercises, interviews.etc because the environment is very large and can accommodate a great number of people. As for the NCAT exams you are talking about, do a general revision if you can,with more emphasis on your field of study.

ok. thanks very much
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ladylexly: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
gali2014:
APPOINTMENT LETTER ANY BODY HAS ANY BODY BEEN CALLED
Every one has been xo quiet expecting d "big" call also the trend becomes boring, we don't av a concrete info as to what's going on....it is well and shall end well.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
I was at FCSC on Tuesday, the secretary in my commissioner's office blatantly told me that documentation for those interviewed has been put on hold. But they have a fresh list from a National Assembly Committee and they only entertain documentation of those candidates.
So don't hold your breath for APL anytime soon, unless they decide to issue them in batches. Because I was told to come back for my documentation next week!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Is this ur info authentic and true??
EazyMoh:
I was at FCSC on Tuesday, the secretary in my commissioner's office blatantly told me that documentation for those interviewed has been put on hold. But they have a fresh list from a National Assembly Committee and they only entertain documentation of those candidates.
So don't hold your breath for APL anytime soon, unless they decide to issue them in batches. Because I was told to come back for my documentation next week!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
EazyMoh:
DO U V IDEA IF THEY WILL STIL RELEASE NAME
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
selebobo10:
Is this ur info authentic and true??
lol! Better believe it!
I held the list in hands and was asked to look for my name when I told her a HOR member sent me to do the documentation. However my name wasn't on the house committee list and she told me the rest were put on hold.
As I said earlier unless they decide to get on with preparing and issuing the APL of those who documented earlier, you are in on a long wait because this list came out on Monday and there are people from many states probably from the HOR committee members' states.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by michael26(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
You better believe what he said...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
EazyMoh:

lol! Better believe it!
I held the list in hands and was asked to look for my name when I told her a HOR member sent me to do the documentation. However my name wasn't on the house committee list and she told me the rest were put on hold.
As I said earlier unless they decide to get on with preparing and issuing the APL of those who documented earlier, you are in on a long wait because this list came out on Monday and there are people from many states probably from the HOR committee members' states.
can they still bring anoda list from d committee
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
gali2014:
DO U V IDEA IF THEY WILL STIL RELEASE NAME
Nobody is releasing any list publicaly.
If you are lucky to have your contact on the list they'd contact you directly. Otherwise you have to go (or send someone) to check your name on the list.
They'd allow you check.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Finally my friend check my name for successful but unfortunately my name is not on the list.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
gali2014:
can they still bring anoda list from d committee
I don't know, why not ask ur HOR member?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
congratz @eazymoh!
where they upto 100 names on the HOR list u saw ?or wat numeric range were on the list?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Honestly, at this moment of long wait, any information we dispense here should be backed-up with real facts. I don't want to discourage anybody here but i know the appointment letters will be distributed in batches anytime they are ready for that. SOME of the names in the list already prepared by the various Commissioners are also respected and cannot be compromised and waved aside just like that because of their exalted positions. Some of the people who did documentation will soon be issued appointment letters.This I know. Some people will also be issued appointment letters, documentation or no documentation. The third set of people to receive appointment as well, are those people who did not even apply online for the job initially.This is where the issue of Presidency influence OR VERY FEW Senators OR VERY FEW House of Reps Members influence will come into place. But for someone to come here to say this connected people will CANCEL already prepared list may be difficult to comprehend.The worse they have always done is to bring in their candidates names to ADD to the already prepared list, and not even all the names in their list will be honoured by the Commission because they have a particular number of candidate they have pegged for each job position.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by malammala123(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
murtala123:
Finally my friend check my name for successful but unfortunately my name is not on the list.
Pls Murtala help me with your friend's phone number, want to check my own. pls text to 07037777489. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.