Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840756 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
motivationspika:
Honestly, at this moment of long wait, any information we dispense here should be backed-up with real facts. I don't want to discourage anybody here but i know the appointment letters will be distributed in batches anytime they are ready for that. SOME of the names in the list already prepared by the various Commissioners are also respected and cannot be compromised and waved aside just like that because of their exalted positions. Some of the people who did documentation will soon be issued appointment letters.This I know. Some people will also be issued appointment letters, documentation or no documentation. The third set of people to receive appointment as well, are those people who did not even apply online for the job initially.This is where the issue of Presidency influence OR VERY FEW Senators OR VERY FEW House of Reps Members influence will come into place. But for someone to come here to say this connected people will CANCEL already prepared list may be difficult to comprehend.The worse they have always done is to bring in their candidates names to ADD to the already prepared list, and not even all the names in their list will be honoured by the Commission because they have a particular number of candidate they have pegged for each job position.
You have spoken well my brother.. At times I use to wonder the kind of information some people bring in here. Be it HOR lists or Whatever Lists, they can only ADD to be the previous ones(those documented) and not counter it. Let's always get our fact right please. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Benteke9:
congratz @eazymoh!
where they upto 100 names on the HOR list u saw ?or wat numeric range were on the list?
Thanks but I haven't done the so called documentation as well.
the names I saw won't be up to 30. and I don't think any of them attended the interview.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by michael26(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
You people dat have documented, instead of giving yourself HBP, start looking for accommodation, suits and good shoes to resume work in abuja. Be talking long story here...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by adanny01(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
EazyMoh:
I was at FCSC on Tuesday, the secretary in my commissioner's office blatantly told me that documentation for those interviewed has been put on hold. But they have a fresh list from a National Assembly Committee and they only entertain documentation of those candidates.
So don't hold your breath for APL anytime soon, unless they decide to issue them in batches. Because I was told to come back for my documentation next week!

I knew this employment wont see the light of day for those who dont have Senate connections.

Last time i had very high hopes of getting federal government employment, the senate took over the list and nothing came out of it. They have been doing it and since Buhari refused to interfere with the senate, they will keep doing what they have been doing.

ITF recruitment 3 years ago ended the same way after senate hijacked the process. A top ranking official in ITF told me he cannot help me even when we were very close. He told me to get a note from my Senator else he cant help. The final list of succesful candidates never ever came to light. An ITF staff told me people who never sat for the interview reported for the jobs in various tranches with letters from the senate. This was after a whole year has passed.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by malammala123(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
adanny01:

I knew this employment wont see the light of day for those who dont have Senate connections.

Last time i had very high hopes of getting federal government employment, the senate took over the list and nothing came out of it. They have been doing it and since Buhari refused to interfere with the senate, they will keep doing what they have been doing.

ITF recruitment 3 years ago ended the same way after senate hijacked the process. A top ranking official in ITF told me he cannot help me even when we were very close. He told me to get a note from my Senator else he cant help. The final list of succesful candidates never ever came to light. An ITF staff told me people who never sat for the interview reported for the jobs in various tranches with letters from the senate. This was after a whole year has passed.
surprising
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
adanny01:

You are right bro.
If candidates know the level of corruption in those recruitment exercises they'd occupy NASS, FCSC and wherever involved.
Imagine someone recruited as academic staff in a federal university with a 3rd class because he was sent by the minister.
God will see us through.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
please is any name from delta state under d ministry of science and technology here
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
IS IT TRUE THAT SOME ONE WHO READ MICROBIOLOGY CAN'T BE TAKEN IN UNDER THE MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
EazyMoh:

Nobody is releasing any list publicaly.
If you are lucky to have your contact on the list they'd contact you directly. Otherwise you have to go (or send someone) to check your name on the list.
They'd allow you check.
OK but was surprise wen dy said someone dat read microbiology can't b taken in ministry of science and technology
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
gali2014:
OK but was surprise wen dy said someone dat read microbiology can't b taken in ministry of science and technology
Don't mind them all na wash!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Truly, everybody here is entitled to his own opinion. But some opinion can be challenge where concrete facts are not stated. Even at this time and age in Nigeria, people will STILL get job, senator or no senator, connection or no connection. If you are not an atheist here on this forum, then your senator or connection is not more than the Almighty. We are talking of the divine-factor here. People always talk of having strong connections to get ANY job in this country. They are not always correct. In summary, some people will get job with connection and some people will STILL get that SAME job without connection. Truth is Bitter.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Aderojuabiodunl: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Is that how they do things in your village? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I pity you gave you such information anyway you maybe the one that compose the message..... Think right there's something's people will tells you and you will never think about it before you know it's can be true...
gali2014:
can they still bring anoda list from d committee
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Aliex: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oh Lord, why do we misconstrue all we hear? Yes, there is a list from NASS and the presidency...this is not news. HOWEVER, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE HIRED WITH AND WITHOUT CONNECTION! I know this! So many people believe that if they aren't hired or they do not know anyone who is, then senators have taken all the available spots. I agree that recruitment processes should be fairer and the government could do better by being transparent but I must tell you all that people without connection, albeit few, are hired into the juiciest MDAs.

This is exactly what is happening right now with those who are still awaiting the NNPC recruitment process from 2011-2012. It HAS been concluded and there were a few without connection who were hired and have been working for years. I know this first hand. Yet, people are still waiting. It's disheartening but we should not mix up information. Know facts and do not mix and match your assumptions from whatever your so called connections tell you.

Until, the recruitment process is over, I implore people to stop posting suggestions, opinions, assumptions...post factual HELPFUL information. And if your case isn't positive, please do not dampen others' hopes. I have worked in positions within our government and I have seen cases of people who knew nobody and all odds were against them yet they triumphed. It made me believe that there is truly one called God. So, please understand that in every public recruitment process, there is a "connected" list or stakeholder list BUT it does not cancel out others who are hired transparently.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Oladayopop(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please is the list different from the first list published on the website or another different batch? Please I'm kinda confused here.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
My ppl is there no way they can change ministry if they don't wnt someone there
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
I beliv u gan....u have a point
EazyMoh:

lol! Better believe it!
I held the list in hands and was asked to look for my name when I told her a HOR member sent me to do the documentation. However my name wasn't on the house committee list and she told me the rest were put on hold.
As I said earlier unless they decide to get on with preparing and issuing the APL of those who documented earlier, you are in on a long wait because this list came out on Monday and there are people from many states probably from the HOR committee members' states.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote autho =gali2014 post=58896377]My ppl is there no way they can change ministry if they don't wnt someone there[/quote] Left to me, at this stage, i would suggest you should not be bothered by this for now. Once you are given letter, you are given. No ministry can reject you once you are posted there by the Commission. You may decide to leave that ministry you are posted to for another after some years of service. It is allowed in the Civil Service. I don't know if i'm answering the right question.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yamiyami: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2017
EazyMoh:

Thanks but I haven't done the so called documentation as well.
the names I saw won't be up to 30. and I don't think any of them attended the interview.

Please are the 30 names covering all the states or just the states your commissioner covers?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2017
EazyMoh:
I was at FCSC on Tuesday, the secretary in my commissioner's office blatantly told me that documentation for those interviewed has been put on hold. But they have a fresh list from a National Assembly Committee and they only entertain documentation of those candidates.
So don't hold your breath for APL anytime soon, unless they decide to issue them in batches. Because I was told to come back for my documentation next week!
I dont Know the list you are talking about but I did my documentation yesterday after they checked my name, though I was the only one selected out of the three of us. I went there without my docs at first, they asked me to fill one red pension form like that with thump print, I had to come bck home n take my docs and went ahead and finished my documentation afterwards. They are very protective of the list, i wanted to stand up and glance at the list, the woman even shouted at me o. I said what next now and she said she will call us when the letters are ready.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2017
@Yahmaid04 Congrats on your successful documentation.
I was referring to the list in my commissioners office, apparently which is different from yours. Some people were even able to snap the list in their commissioners office. So it varies how they handle it.
As I mentioned it was also in my commissioners office that they put the mainstream list of those interviewed on hold.
@yamiyami the HOR committee list I saw with about 30 candidates shouldn't contain candidates from more than 6 states I think, so it's not from all the 36 states.
Finally I'd urge all of us to relax there is very little we can do.
If you attended the interview and you are not called for documentation I'd suggest you go to your commissioners office and check (or send someone) like Murtala and co did. If it's there they'd definitely allow you to do it. If it's not at least you can have rest of mind and move on.
Stop worrying about new list from NASS or wherever. Unless your senator or HOR member assured you he's gonna forward your name, in that case you shall contact him for whatever info you need and not us here.
Those that already documented shall exercise more patience, as it's evident the APL has no specific date of release.
The time taken from interview to this documentation shall give you a rough idea of how long it could take again.
This is my opinion so I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by freezone4real(f): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Connection or no connection, Whatever is meant for you will surely become yours. Just have Faith and Live your Normal Life.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hian(f): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2017
yahmaid04:
I dont Know the list you are talking about but I did my documentation yesterday after they checked my name, though I was the only one selected out of the three of us. I went there without my docs at first, they asked me to fill one red pension form like that with thump print, I had to come bck home n take my docs and went ahead and finished my documentation afterwards. They are very protective of the list, i wanted to stand up and glance at the list, the woman even shouted at me o. I said what next now and she said she will call us when the letters are ready.

Congrats. May others waiting get called too

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2017
yahmaid04:
AND yet somebody came on this platform to say they have stopped entertaining documentation from people,except from the national assembly committee. this is why i keep saying: have your full facts before you post any information here

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2017
freezone4real:
Connection or no connection, Whatever is meant for you will surely become yours. Just have Faith and Live your Normal Life.
you've inspired many viewers this morning. if it clicks, good.if it doesnt click, life will still go on. you must be an optimist.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
hian:

Congrats. May others waiting get called too
thanks goodluck hian!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2017
motivationspika:
AND yet somebody came on this platform to say they have stopped entertaining documentation from people,except from the national assembly committee. this is why i keep saying: have your full facts before you post any information here
I really dont know about any National assembly list. All i know is that there is a master list containing all the names of those selected. She even asked for my geopolitical zone before she checked. So i dont know how they came by this list
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
someone who read microbiology can the person fit under d ministry of science and technology
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
gali2014:
someone who read microbiology can the person fit under d ministry of science and technology
just go and check your name on the master list, these your questions that no one can answer undecided
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mbok who can epp a broda and check his name on the master list.....i am far frm Abuja and i cant cum to abjplease help a broda...tnx and God bless
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
yahmaid04:
just go and check your name on the master list, these your questions that no one can answer undecided
someone check did not c it dont no if any other one will b out
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Tomjazzy2: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
With out any apology to any one here, I make bold to say that this country has no hope.

Imagine an open play of favoritism and nepotism year in, year out, rather than hear the masses (the unemployed in this case) rallying round to upset the stus quo, you sadly hear every one talking about "faith".

Woe unto the cowards of this country that call themselves youths! We all deserve to be sold far away into slavery, for we have severally failed out children yet unborn.

Let's all spend the rest of our miserable lives behind our keyboard, perpetually hoping for a god to come to our aide.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.