Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840847 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Everybody wit him own opinion and speculation...can ya ll jus shuuu and lets get confirm info and not all dese speculations u pipo are giving us here...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
all informations are vital and needed, at least gives us an idea of what is goin on, don't restrict anybody, if u do not believe pls ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bayo136: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
which info you get to give, you dont have any info to share yet you call whatever little info others provide speculation,don't criticize other without facts to back you up....thanks. @selebao
..... well as for me..... I just come hear the latest drama way Fcsc the pull.........
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Msooquinn: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Benteke9:
all informations are vital and needed, at least gives us an idea of what is goin on, don't restrict anybody, if u do not believe pls ignore.

Pls what's the latest info.
?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Msooquinn: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
bayo136:
which info you get to give, you dont have any info to share yet you call whatever little info others provide speculation,don't criticize other without facts to back you up....thanks. @selebao
..... well as for me..... I just come hear the latest drama way Fcsc the pull.........

Pls Bayo136,what's the latest drama at FCSC all about?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Draone: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
iwhat is actually delaying our appointment from reliable person is that some people went and declared their age which doesn't correspond with their creditials and their appointment letters were not signed with their files being sent back to their respective commissioners for amendment. so they were called to amend it. They cannot started issuing appointment letters to the successful ones because it will create tension. So there are working on those issues but thank God my own has been signed because I did not lied about my age. That's the latest and specially no body can tell you when the exercise will be true. wishing us the best.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2017
Benteke9:
thumbs up.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by TEEKAY2000: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Draone:
iwhat is actually delaying our appointment from reliable person is that some people went and declared their age which doesn't correspond with their creditials and their appointment letters were not signed with their files being sent back to their respective commissioners for amendment. so they were called to amend it. They cannot started issuing appointment letters to the successful ones because it will create tension. So there are working on those issues but thank God my own has been signed because I did not lied about my age. That's the latest and specially no body can tell you when the exercise will be true. wishing us the best.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by danbakia4j: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
I want to wish all u guys the very best. as for me i have been ruled out with the reason that the cadre i applied for is only for those with HND, and not B.Tech. a friend of mine just comfirmed this with a very clear photo evidence sent to me. STRUGGLE CONTINUA! cry
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
danbakia4j:
I want to wish all u guys the very best. as for me i have been ruled out with the reason that the cadre i applied for is only for those with HND, and not B.Tech. a friend of mine just comfirmed this with a very clear photo evidence sent to me. STRUGGLE CONTINUA! cry
danbakia4j Did you confirm your name on the list becoz there is notn like cadre meant for HND?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ibros46: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
danbakia4j:
Are u saying that not everyone that went for documentation is guaranteed APLs?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
motivationspika:
if you are around or close to Abuja quickly go there now. I know what I'm saying

Thanks bro, this fcsc matter dey weak me wallahi
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by medulla01(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
no date yet issue of appointment of letter even d secretary of commissioner don't know d actual people still during documentation up till now. i just want dis coming month better thing happen
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibros46:

he never said he went for documentation
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by danbakia4j: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibros46:

That is my own case, and i was called for documentation of which i did.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by danbakia4j: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
yahmaid04:
he never said he went for documentation
i was called for documentation and i did it successfully.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ibros46: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
danbakia4j:
That is my own case, and i was called for documentation of which i did.
This na serious issue o.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
danbakia4j:
i was called for documentation and i did it successfully.
then why are you saying you are disqualified?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
danbakia4j:

bros don't give up o,.if there is anyway u can fight ur case go and fight it oo, Dont be suprise u will see some couple of same btech iissued with apl n dat same position
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
The rubbish is too much mine is foreign affairs n I got it but secretary was like y
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
meelerh:
The rubbish is too much mine is foreign affairs n I got it but secretary was like y
how do you mean dear?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
gennylota:
how do you mean dear?

That I should fill in another position incase competition is too much so I won't miss out.Hmmm
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
meelerh:

That I should fill in another position incase competition is too much so I won't miss out.Hmmm
oh OK, yes its not only you. Foreign affairs list was completely hijacked immediately after the interview. Some people with great back ups too did not make the list. They were assured to get some other ministries. Its applicable in some other ministries too and not only in foreign affairs. Nothing spoil dear.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
meelerh:

what does that even mean? Did u do your documentation?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ibros46: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
May God help us, let us just keep on praying for the best outcome.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
meelerh:

don't listen oo, those folks are looking for slot to sell, if u fill another ministry, they will sell ur mfa slot. Since u documented, it is clear ur name is already on the successfully list signed and endorsed by both ur commissioner and ag chairman, u don't need to be worried. we applicant must open our eyes, fcsc staff are lookin for the slightest opportunity to sell peoples slot
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Msooquinn: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
meelerh:

meelerh,pls help us clarify this issue.Was it during documentation that you were asked to fill in anothe position?Or what.Pls share.Thank you
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Benteke9:

don't listen oo, those folks are looking for slot to sell, if u fill another ministry, they will sell ur mfa slot. Since u documented, it is clear ur name is already on the successfully list signed and endorsed by both ur commissioner and ag chairman, u don't need to be worried. we applicant must open our eyes, fcsc staff are lookin for the slightest opportunity to sell peoples slot
exactly what i was thinking. Why will you tell someone that is already selected that he or she will miss out on that position. Moreover its only 3 per state for MFA, not unless they want to make it 1 person per state.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
yahmaid04:
exactly what i was thinking. Why will you tell someone that is already selected that he or she will miss out on that position. Moreover its only 3 per state for MFA, not unless they want to make it 1 person per state.

u understand!! and now telling the person to fill the form of another ministry dat didn't shortlist you.

the 3 per state applies to the regular recruitment for all ministries. but u have additional list which is called stakeholders list which will add up to the list I.e a ministry regular list will be 111 stake holders could be 90 suming it up to 201 for dat position
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
yahmaid04:
what does that even mean? Did u do your documentation?

Yes
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Msooquinn:

meelerh,pls help us clarify this issue.Was it during documentation that you were asked to fill in anothe position?Or what.Pls share.Thank you

Mine was during documentation the secretary told me. I put the foreign affairs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.