Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840780 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bayo136: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2017
danbakia4j:
I want to wish all u guys the very best. as for me i have been ruled out with the reason that the cadre i applied for is only for those with HND, and not B.Tech. a friend of mine just comfirmed this with a very clear photo evidence sent to me. STRUGGLE CONTINUA! cry
.... I think showing us the picture evidence will give us a clearer picture of what's going on in FCSC...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nooora(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2017
danbakia4j:
i was called for documentation and i did it successfully.
What u people refer to as documentation is actually application for employment (that's, we just applied for the job). After FCSC had confirmed that u are eligible for the post applied, it's then ur APL will be prepared. It's boldly written on the form "Application Form". Documentation comes after collection of APL at our respective ministries.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nooora:

What u people refer to as documentation is actually application for employment (that's, we just applied for the job). After FCSC had confirmed that u are eligible for the post applied, it's then ur APL will be prepared. It's boldly written on the form "Application Form". Documentation comes after collection of APL at our respective ministries.
well the secretaries who sent messages wrote 'documentation' in their text and why will they give us pension forms to fill for Job application? Sha I am somehow convinced not every one who did the so called documentation or made the list will get the APL. But if what u say is true its application, interview then application again? What nxt? Anothr interview? This recruitment is funny grin
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ibros46: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nooora:

So that means were not yet guaranteed APL .
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yamiyami: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
ibros46:

So that means were not yet guaranteed APL .

It`s is certain once your credentials are okay and there is no reason to doubt it
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nooora(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
yamiyami:

It`s is certain once your credentials are okay and there is no reason to doubt it
Correct
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ashson: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
I was just told that my name is on the list, but I insisted that I want to see evidence. The person sent me a photo of the list and I learned that there was a mistake on my phone number, that's why I didn't get the invitation for documentation.

Please I want to know whether they are still doing the documentation before traveling to Abuja.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
ashson:
I was just told that my name is on the list, but I insisted that I want to see evidence. The person sent me a photo of the list and I learned that there was a mistake on my phone number, that's why I didn't get the invitation for documentation.

Please I want to know whether they are still doing the documentation before traveling to Abuja.
yes after sallah
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
ashon, it is why I said people shouldn't give up nor give in yet. It is why I said you may not be called for documentation but your appointment letter will still be typed so long as you made the authentic list. It is why I said errors of omission could block people's chances of getting called. It is why I said they are looking for ways to get to some successful people now but they don't believe in stress. It is why I said when some people couldn't be reached by any means possible, their slots will be replaced(but that is after the whole recruitment exercise is done and dusted). It is why I said you may be called for documentation simply because they want to reconcile the information you supplied to them at PSIN during the interview, to know if it added up or not. It is why I said some will be called for documentation in order to clarify their higher instution's Statement of Result/ Original Certificate issue. It is why I said they maybe satisfied with the information you provided to them in your file during the interview stage and see no reason to call you yet until during the time when appointment letter will be distributed. And it is why I said people should try visiting rooms 024 & 025 of the commission to know if your not being called is a mere fault of yours or theirs.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oh yes
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ridwan66(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
So far you did documentation, your APL is guaranteed. That was what I heard from The Secretary to the commissioner representing Kwara/Kogi...

For clearance of doubts, I was opportuned to speak with the Commissioner himself when he called his secretary and asked that has anyone arrived for documentation? She replied "Yes, one has arrived" who happened to be myself. He then asked her to give me the phone so he could confirm himself. He asked me few questions and told the secretary not to issue the form to anyone who didn't receive the message he sent because the commissioner sent the message himself...

We don't really need to be paranoid so far you documented. Prayer can actually be helpful in the case of delay...

Maybe after Sallah, I'll call to confirm from the secretary....

Have a wonderful day and Eid Mabroor in advance!!!

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ridwan66:
So far you did documentation, your APL is guaranteed. That was what I heard from The Secretary to the commissioner representing Kwara/Kogi...

For clearance of doubts, I was opportuned to speak with the Commissioner himself when he called his secretary and asked that has anyone arrived for documentation? She replied "Yes, one has arrived" who happened to be myself. He then asked her to give me the phone so he could confirm himself. He asked me few questions and told the secretary not to issue the form to anyone who didn't receive the message he sent because the commissioner sent the message himself...

We don't really need to be paranoid so far you documented. Prayer can actually be helpful in the case of delay...

Maybe after Sallah, I'll call to confirm from the secretary....

Have a wonderful day and Eid Mabroor in advance!!!
ok
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by danbakia4j: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
bayo136:
.... I think showing us the picture evidence will give us a clearer picture of what's going on in FCSC...

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nooora(m): 12:22am On Sep 01, 2017
yahmaid04:
well the secretaries who sent messages wrote 'documentation' in their text and why will they give us pension forms to fill for Job application? Sha I am somehow convinced not every one who did the so called documentation or made the list will get the APL. But if what u say is true its application, interview then application again? What nxt? Anothr interview? This recruitment is funny grin
YEah The Recruitment Is FunnY But am Sure Theu Have Reasons For Making It Go THat WaY. . i Think It Can Be Explained As "they Didn't Take The Online Application As A Full Subtitute For TheIr Manual Way'.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 3:30am On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=danbakia4j post=60015296][/quote]
I will advice you go to see the commissioner yourself in Abuja . If you have a sponsor let him know about it ..this dicotomy must stop .as an Enginner you are a good fit for that post .

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 3:41am On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=danbakia4j post=60015296][/quote] which ministry and cadre is this please?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=danbakia4j post=60015296][/quote]dint there know it was 4 HND before shortlisting u? was it not also shown that it was 4 HND only when u applied? what about during interview? they did not still discover that it's 4 HND? na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Expectations were high concerning getting people called for appointment letters these last four days but nothing really came up. September hopes to stir up your minds with the best information that you gladly deserves. Much has been said here about the delay in the issuance of appointment letters but I want you to know that everything good will surely come, and besides, a delayed appointment is far more honourable than nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tnx boss ve not commented in a while buh urs gat me bro...+mbok wer is MR AMBASSADORU ve benn quiet

motivationspika:
Expectations were high concerning getting people called for appointment letters these last four days but nothing really came up. September hopes to stir up your minds with the best information that you gladly deserves. Much has been said here about the delay in the issuance of appointment letters but I want you to know that everything good will surely come, and besides, a delayed appointment is far more honourable than nothing.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Erenje24:
dint there know it was 4 HND before shortlisting u? was it not also shown that it was 4 HND only when u applied? what about during interview? they did not still discover that it's 4 HND? na wa o
exactly, I see no reason to be pessimistic about it, except it is the commisioner that calls him and says you are disqualified for this cadre
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=danbakia4j post=60015296][/quote]
Brother go through this link and wake up and move to abuja. Dont let the thief in the night take this opportunity
From you.
https://www.nairaland.com/138041/hnd-now-b.tech-degree-all
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
danbakia4j:
I want to wish all u guys the very best. as for me i have been ruled out with the reason that the cadre i applied for is only for those with HND, and not B.Tech. a friend of mine just comfirmed this with a very clear photo evidence sent to me. STRUGGLE CONTINUA! cry
HND in engineering and Bachelor of technology is the same thing. They are all awarded in polytechnics. Do your research and thank me later.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
yahmaid04:
HND in engineering and Bachelor of technology is the same thing. They are all awarded in polytechnics. Do your research and thank me later.
HND Engineering and B.Tech. are all awarded in polytechnics? B.Tech awarded in polytechnics?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
yahmaid04:

I tot it's only universities of technology that can award you B.Tech n HND is awarded by polytechnics? Have polytechnics been mandated to award B.Tech too?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=danbakia4j post=60015296][/quote] No this is nothing now, you will likely be given a ministry!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by danbakia4j: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2017
meelerh:

I tot it's only universities of technology that can award you B.Tech n HND is awarded by polytechnics? Have polytechnics been mandated to award B.Tech too?
it is only Universities that award B.Tech.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by aeropaschal(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
danbakia4j:
it is only Universities that award B.Tech.

Yeah bro, universities of technology to b more specific
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
meelerh:

I was wrong. But I think sometime last year the governmnt wanted to force polytechnics to award B tech intsead of HND in engineering and they are yet to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by stevestephen: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
i was not allowed to enter to check my name. i was told that the name will be posted online. pls how true is this info. can one help me with the commissioner rep. ebonyi, anambra fc phone number

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
stevestephen:
i was not allowed to enter to check my name. i was told that the name will be posted online. pls how true is this info. can one help me with the commissioner rep. ebonyi, anambra fc phone number

Did you go there yourself or you sent someone?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Minutes ago, I called the Commissioner from the zone I represent in order to relay my pleasantries in the spirit of the Sallah but with the sole intention of getting to know the real time appointment letters for successful candidates or any other candidates will be ready for collection. He told me that the signing of appointment letters is currently on-going for the main list and the supplementary list(some are ready, some are not) , but as soon as that is completed, fully completed, they would verify them very well to see that the Grade Levels and roles match the position applied for and their course of studies. When that is done, then they would sit to decide when to call people for collection, and that decision would have to be unanimous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.