Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838344 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by zinnyberry: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2016
O0ni:

Same here bro.

I just taya.

I do not think the have started sending out successful mails.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by zinnyberry: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2016
ekeneluvsu:

Really? I'm experiencing the same thing, but what I don't understand is that if I click on view it takes me to a page and say no entries found. Please did i apply successfully or is there something I did not do?

If you check the option for position, you will find out that is is empty. It is supposed to automatically upload by itself when you choose the department you want to apply for. But i do not know what is wrong with their website again
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
zinnyberry:

I do not think the have started sending out successful mails.

They have.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ekeneluvsu(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
zinnyberry:

If you check the option for position, you will find out that is is empty. It is supposed to automatically upload by itself when you choose the department you want to apply for. But i do not know what is wrong with their website again
I don't know about that because i've scaled through that stage. I successfully applied, just that I have to use a laptop to view my application.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by zinnyberry: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
O0ni:

They have.

What they have sent out is confirmation for registration. For successful completion of the form, I doubt they have. If you think have, you can post it here so we will be sure

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by noordean(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Someone should please help. I'm seeing "no entry found" under my "applications". I can't see anywhere to edit my application or print anything. I believe I submitted the from successfully even though I didn't see any confirmation message
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by blayde(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
noordean:
Someone should please help. I'm seeing "no entry found" under my "applications". I can't see anywhere to edit my application or print anything. I believe I submitted the from successfully even though I didn't see any confirmation message

same here.

I tried clicking d apply button more than once but kept getting the same error message. Now i'm scared dt i stand being disqualified.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EmprorPP: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
What a wonderful job doing here. Weldon guyz.

Pls, house....... after I edits my profile, my Application ID changed from formal Application ID they gave me before.

Who experience the same thing?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
zinnyberry:

What they have sent out is confirmation for registration. For successful completion of the form, I doubt they have. If you think have, you can post it here so we will be sure

Sir, scurry through the thread from the beginning and you'll see about 2-3 people have been sent application mails. Only one of them has been able to print.

They posted screenshots of the mails they received.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by zinnyberry: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
O0ni:

Sir, scurry through the thread from the beginning and you'll see about 2-3 people have been sent application mails. Only one of them has been able to print.

How can you see Zinny and Berry and be referring to me as Sir...... embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
zinnyberry:

How can you see Zinny and Berry and be referring to me as Sir...... embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol

Apologies.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by HealthCoach1: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy? 
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects. 
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect. 
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days. 
Nature makes it standout 
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product. 
We offer free home delivery service. 
Payment on delivery available nationwide. 

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401 
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by greenify: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
O0ni:

I don't think I have come across anybody here dat have received successful message in his/her email box. So u can only talk of 2 or 3 people who received d message out of over 100 people who applied on this trend.
I did not see any screen shot of their received message and It seems they received confirmation message.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by teasty234: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
O0ni:

I think that was b4 the format of the website change. & now, everything have change.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Roon9(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Finally applied but I keep getting the response "no entries found " under application
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by heskeyw(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2016
I registered last week. bt whenever I tried to log in, it says invalid username or password. I tried to re-register, it says email already in our record. If I click on forgotten password and put my email add, it will say "email not in our record"
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2016
Satex:
Use this format: 10/2014. i.e month/year. Thanks.
Tanx bro

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tundejoel1990: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2016
pllss can anyone help me...wen I try to view my application it dosnt show my name ND application id bt shows oda informations abt me....is anyone experiencing dis same tin?or is becoss of usin fone to view it instead off laptoppls help
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Satex(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2016
dinosmiles:

Tanx bro
Welcome. Have u done it?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ekeneluvsu(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kacinoroyal:

Use a laptop/computer to view it. If you use a phone it would show no entries. That was what I observered
Still showing no entries after using a pc?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
greenify:
I don't think I have come across anybody here dat have received successful message in his/her email box. So u can only talk of 2 or 3 people who received d message out of over 100 people who applied on this trend.
I did not see any screen shot of their received message and It seems they received confirmation message.

I received confirmation email for submission of application with all my details, application ID etc.

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
ekeneluvsu:

Still showing no entries after using a pc?

Mine still says no entries found...smh
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Rukayat08(f): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
heskeyw:
I registered last week. bt whenever I tried to log in, it says invalid username or password. I tried to re-register, it says email already in our record. If I click on forgotten password and put my email add, it will say "email not in our record"

try and log in with ur username which is ur mail id without the @mail.com and input ur password
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by obinna002: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
When did you receive the confirmation email.
bbymene:

I received confirmation email for submission of application with all my details, application ID etc.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
obinna002:
When did you receive the confirmation email.

Immediately I completed the application on September 23.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abeg somebody should help me out o. When I tried registering, it says my email is in use already. And I logged in with the same email Addy and it took me to a page where I have to fill forms. But I learnt from this thread now that one needs to get a verification mail before applying and I didn't get one. What to do??
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by obinna002: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
They don't send mails again
bbymene:

Immediately I completed the application on September 23.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by BuzyBrain(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sapphire06:
Abeg somebody should help me out o. When I tried registering, it says my email is in use already. And I logged in with the same email Addy and it took me to a page where I have to fill forms. But I learnt from this thread now that one needs to get a verification mail before applying and I didn't get one. What to do??

They have stopped sending verification mails. Just go ahead and fill out the form for the position you're qualified.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by teasty234: 5:59am On Oct 17, 2016
Good morning my good people.
Pls I need ur quick responds

Where bsc is required, can HND holder apply
E.g

A degree in Science, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or Industrial Management from a recognized University.

Can HND holder apply for this??

Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dammyllare(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Finally was able to apply this morning, their site format has changed and it's submitting very fast now.... You can view your application and even make corrections with a click

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.