Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838977 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Thanks.
You''re welcome smiley
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ihuomadinihu: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2016
OluKayy:

You''re welcome smiley
Sorry to disturb again,just a little confused. I can see three different positions that i'm qualifed for in the same department,can i apply for the trio?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

Sorry to disturb again,just a little confused. I can see three different positions that i'm qualifed for in the same department,can i apply for the trio?

I think you should since you won't be breaking any rule by so doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alumikechukwu(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2016
I submitted my application... and jst a blank empty space displayed. dos it mean de application was successful. .. Hw do I also edit if I want to do so.. I need answers o
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2016
Hello pls I need urgent assistant. Those that filled theirs using a phone, pls how did you fill ur NYSC date format nd also the date of birth, mine keeps showing red when ever I click on submit
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hafsat24(f): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2016
OluKayy:

Yeah, you are allowed to apply in different departments provided you meet the requirements. What automatically voids your application is if you do more than once for same position.
Please did you get a mail after submission confirming you've submitted?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Hafsat24:

Please did you get a mail after submission confirming you've submitted?

No, I didn't receive any acknowledgment mail. I'm not bothered though. They don't even send activation code to emails like they used to initially. You just register and proceed so it's nothing to get sweaty about. Your submitted application is showing on your portal, isn't it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hafsat24(f): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2016
OluKayy:

No, I didn't receive any acknowledgment mail. I'm not bothered though. They don't even send activation code to emails like they used to initially. You just register and proceed so it's nothing to get sweaty about. Your submitted application is showing on your portal, isn't it?

okies..thanks much..yes my application is showing on my portal.. smiley
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sharpwriter(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2016
OluKayy:

Pls. I have just filled in the form and applied...when I logged in again to verify my portal(my application) in case I want to edit or view it again ....this is what I saw there:

You can View, Edit or Delete your submitted Application(s). You can also use your browser print function to print your application when you’re in the View mode.

No Entries Found

No Entries Found

pls. does that mean I have to re- register? because i want to be careful so as not to apply twice to prevent disqualification. Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by igbokwu(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2016
d site is not going oo. what's the latest update on this issue
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ihuomadinihu: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Site currently unavailable. Na wa for this Nation o!!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by igbokwu(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Site currently unavailable. Na wa for this Nation o!!

may b we should try in early hours of morning

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by blayde(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2016
igbokwu:

may b we should try in early hours of morning

yeah it's what i did. Successfully applied(before 8.00 am) for two positions yesterday and today.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by blayde(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2016
sharpwriter:

Pls. I have just filled in the form and applied...when I logged in again to verify my portal(my application) in case I want to edit or view it again ....this is what I saw there:

You can View, Edit or Delete your submitted Application(s). You can also use your browser print function to print your application when you’re in the View mode.

No Entries Found

No Entries Found

pls. does that mean I have to re- register? because i want to be careful so as not to apply twice to prevent disqualification. Thanks

Also had d same problem. Ur application was not submitted. Try to apply again until your application reflects in ur portal.

If problem still lingers today, try applying in d wee hours of tomorrow morning. Use google chrome browser for better result.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Guzman4: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
After submitting my application I noticed my full name and application ID is not showing but when i try to edit my full name will appear. Pls anybody facing such?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by afoobabs(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2016
has the register option been removed from the site after clicking on apply on a particular vacancy its taking me automaticaly to fill the form am i not suppose to register my mail first.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Heineken(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hello house.. Please is there anything like acknowledgement mail after submitting? I applied and I was able to log in with my mail... My application appeared and I printed.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Heineken(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hafsat24:

Please did you get confirmation of submission email..after clicking submit it took me to ''my applications'' where i saw all my info..does that mean it has submitted..been checking my mail but no mail from them..please anyone with the same issue
hafsat same issue here.. I didn't get any acknowledgement mail... I printed this morning... What do you think?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Akell(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
OluKayy:

Have you printed yet?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ekeneluvsu(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Guzman4:
After submitting my application I noticed my full name and application ID is not showing but when i try to edit my full name will appear. Pls anybody facing such?
Facing the same issue here. The name is not showing but when I try to edit it's showing? Anyone with better idea on it?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
sharpwriter:

No Entries Found

No Entries Found

I think you should reapply. Use Chrome browser this time around if you are applying via phone and I suggest you do late night or early in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Akell:

Have you printed yet?

Nope.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Neroski(f): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pushas:
Okay, but what if we end up not getting an submission/successful application mail, do we still have to print anything before the portal closes? and were all your application details correct when you viewed them.
I correctly filled all my details and it came out fine. I just printed o,try and do yours now so you have physical evidence of application I àm still yet to get the email acknowlodgement.

Cc pushas
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by igbokwu(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
blayde:

yeah it's what i did. Successfully applied(before 8.00 am) for two positions yesterday and today.
did u use phone to register?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ihuomadinihu: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
ejdan:
pls I would suggest u apply for only one of those position u think best suit u out of the three positions in dat same department. I don't think it wise to apply e.g account officer1, account officer 11, and senior account officer all in dat department...though qualified for all but d recruiter might think u dont know what u want. he expects u to know what u want, have the confidence that in what u want and not wanting everything at the same time dooesnt sound well. just my own observation and thought
Thanks. I was only confused because i'm qualified for almost all the positions in a single department.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ihuomadinihu: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Is printing compulsory?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Niyi47(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Please house are we supposed to print our application details which appear later after submitting the application or wait for Email indicating successful application or what. Whoever has printed should please post a copy of what he or she was able to print at the end of the whole thing.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by myhealthhhh: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
blayde:

Also had d same problem. Ur application was not submitted. Try to apply again until your application reflects in ur portal.

If problem still lingers today, try applying in d wee hours of tomorrow morning. Use google chrome browser for better result.
just decide to log into the portal today and i saw no entries found....please do i have to reapply?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by myhealthhhh: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
please guy, i just logged in today to see no entries under my applications.
i applied successfully the first week it was posted and even got confirmation mail.....but now i feel th site reconstruction affected my appliocation....help
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Neroski:

I correctly filled all my details and it came out fine.I haven't tried printing.I just made sure to note my fcsc number
Thanks for your response.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hafsat24(f): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Heineken:
hafsat same issue here.. I didn't get any acknowledgement mail... I printed this morning... What do you think?
i think thats just fine..i would do the same too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.