Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Lupita Nyong’o Pictured With Her Grandmother, Shares Her Story On Vogue Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupita Nyong’o Pictured With Her Grandmother, Shares Her Story On Vogue Magazine (874 Views)

Wizkid Is The Hottest Pop Star In Africa - Vogue Magazine / Tiwa Savage Featured On Vogue Magazine As Africa's Best R&B And Pop Singer / Iyanya Has A Crush On Lupita Nyong’o (tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lupita Nyong’o Pictured With Her Grandmother, Shares Her Story On Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kenyan Actress Lupita Nyong'o who came into the limelight, through her role in the 2013 film adaptation of the book, 12 Years A Slave, has covered the October Edition of the Vogue Magazine.

In this edition, she talked about her paternal grandmother. Below is how she captioned it on Instagram:

This is the matriarch of our family, my loving paternal Grandmother, Dorca Nyong'o. She is 96 years old. Grandma has a better memory than mine: When I talked to her one day and mentioned I had a cold, the next week she asked me if I was feeling better and I had no idea what she was referring to. That's Grandma - sharp as a tack and out to effect change. She built a dormitory in our village for girls in high school, so they could focus on their studies. Read more about her and her work in my @VogueMagazine October cover story.

http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/09/19/lupita-nyongo-pictured-grandmother-shares-story-vogue-magazine/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lupita Nyong’o Pictured With Her Grandmother, Shares Her Story On Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
96? She still looks strong
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Pictured With Her Grandmother, Shares Her Story On Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Pictured With Her Grandmother, Shares Her Story On Vogue Magazine by GoggleB(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
WTF this Kenyans are jux too black..

I wonder how their inner office go be..

(1) (Reply)

Schoolgirls Caught In The Bush As L*sbian Teacher Fingers / People Are Trying To Turn Me Against Tiwa Savage- Seyi Shay Declares / “I Have Found Love Again After 3years” – Chika Ike Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.