Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Police Rescue 14 Kidnapped Workers Of Obijackson's Oil Company - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Rescue 14 Kidnapped Workers Of Obijackson's Oil Company (566 Views)

Youths Dance Round Coffin As They Ambush Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Again. Photos / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City / FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescue 14 Kidnapped Workers Of Obijackson's Oil Company by fastest007: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Monday, 19 September 2016
Police rescue 14 kidnapped workers of Obijackson's oil company

The Nigerian Police Force has rescued unharmed, 14 oil workers who were kidnapped by armed men along the Elele-Omoku in Rivers on September 2 2016. The personnels who were working for Nestoil Plc, a company founded by Okija, Anambra State-born billionaire Ernest "Obijackson" Azudialu, were rescued on the morning of Sunday 18 September.

In a statement signed by its spokesman Nnamdi Omoni on Monday, the Rivers State Police Command narrated:
"The Oil Workers were rescued unhurt due largely to the efforts of the Command’s Tactical Units, who, at the early hours of Sept. 18,engaged the hoodlums, in a fierce gun battle which lasted for one and half hours, leading to the rescue of the victims.

"The hoodlums took to flight abandoning their hostages. Efforts are on to arrest and bring them to justice.

"They have been debriefed and are receiving medical attention in the hospital.

"Investigation is on-going at the Command’s Anti-Kidnapping Unit."
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/police-rescue-14-kidnapped-workers-of.html

Re: Police Rescue 14 Kidnapped Workers Of Obijackson's Oil Company by holocron: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thank God
Re: Police Rescue 14 Kidnapped Workers Of Obijackson's Oil Company by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
their probs... My own problem is that After buying iPhone 7 for 400k and bae smashes it coz she saw my flirty chat with another chick on WhatsApp... Before I'll start anything I'll order wheelchair from Jumia first.
Re: Police Rescue 14 Kidnapped Workers Of Obijackson's Oil Company by conductor1: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Justice Supports Arrest Of Judges; Gives DETAILED Reasons / FG May Shut Shoprite / Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Bakassi Idp And Nnpc Station This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.