Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot (565 Views)

INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus / We’re Working On Buhari’s 2019 Return – Lauretta Onochie / We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by agwom(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration was working hard to recover the billions of funds stolen by past government officials, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has said. The vice president said the federal government would not relent in its efforts towards holding to account, all those who stole public funds.
Osinbajo was speaking in Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara State yesterday after commissioning some projects executed by the administration of Governor Abdulaziz Yari to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the state.

The projects were the Government Girls’ Arabic Secondary School for Continuing Education, Gusau, the Ahmadu Bello-Muhammadu Buhari Road as well as the Bungudu and Maru township roads.
Osinbajo vowed that all those who looted the nation’s treasury must be held to account because the money they stole was for all Nigerians.
Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/osinbajo-we-re-working-hard-to-recover-loot/165768.html#Eja5PkcxgEXy2PxL.99

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2016
Working hard to recover stolen money and shares them among the present APC thieves

I understand

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2016
irrelevant criminal, I blame adeboye that sold a criminal to Nigerians . if osinbajo is a criminal and adeboye is his leader , I am sorry to say brethren, like osinbajo like adeboye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2016
Give me 24 hours power supply. Dazzol
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by 1x2x3: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2016
Working to recover loot and then loot it. Please what we need you guys to do is work hard to bring back investors thereby improving the economy. No amount of recovered loot will be enough to build a nation where investors are running away.
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
irrelevant criminal, I blame adeboye that sold a criminal to Nigerians . if osinbajo is a criminal and adeboye is his leader , I am sorry to say brethren, like osinbajo like adeboye

My man stop speaking trash... Tanx...
Don't bring Adeboye's name here
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2016
Osinbada you and baba dura are not helping matters
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by perfectwazobia1: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2016
When will they recovered those that are being looted daily in collaboration with Buhari under his nose. Osinbajo please don't let these people drag you into this mess. A lot is happening under your nose
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

My man stop speaking trash... Tanx...
Don't bring Adeboye's name here
I am a catholican, if I go for mbaka mass and he says I should kneel under the rain for prayers, I would gladly do that, but if it comes to politics and he says thrash, baba I go blast am like say tomorrow no they. he should face his ministry and stop mocking the priesthood. many priests are being attacked today in Enugu, we've not heard anything from him condemning the attacks on his fellow priestly brothers, and he's quick to praise buhari. as far as politics is concerned damn all of them...
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

I am a catholican, if I go for mbaka mass and he says I should kneel under the rain for prayers, I would gladly do that, but if it comes to politics and he says thrash, baba I go blast am like say tomorrow no they. he should face his ministry and stop mocking the priesthood. many priests are being attacked today in Enugu, we've not heard anything from him condemning the attacks on his fellow priestly brothers, and he's quick to praise buhari. as far as politics is concerned damn all of them...

I'm a Catholic too.. let's just jump over this Nwanne
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2016
K
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

I'm a Catholic too.. let's just jump over this Nwanne
my bro! benedicta mos dominus ....
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by TPAND(f): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2016
When a pastor start to tell more lies than the devil.

The one the pastor himself looted when he was commissioner of justice in Lagos, hope he has done restitution.
He should remove the log in his own eyes first before removing that of others
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by Moreoffaith(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2016
This guys are to be crown joker of the year, our economy is cripple, things are getting worse and worse on a daily basis,small business are crashing ,foreign investors are logging out due to the blind policy,the working class can't meet up their needs,fear of job loss has turn everyone to a slave at his place of work, instead you leave the loot recovery to the antigraft commission and set up a committee to revive the economy.
Kontunu with the loot recovery, the lord is your strength.
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Good, also work hard to recover economy to the way it was.
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by globe16: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2016
This man should stop talking please, he is so irrelevant
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by samuelUMOH(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

I have many friends who are catholics and very respectful .They make comment with humility .Your own catholic is a shame to the pope .You are not taught to throw insults and abuses in catholic. Back to the subject matter ..This is a ridiculous statement by VP instead of working hard to reduce the suffering of the masses govt working hard on loot .People are tired of these promises of APC govt. 1 year plus in office they are still blaming GEJ
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by bennyann: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2016
While recovering loots don't forget you no longer have time on your side.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Working Hard To Recover Loot by samuelUMOH(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2016
bennyann:
While recovering loots don't forget you no longer have time on your side.
indeed no time .

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Justice Supports Arrest Of Judges; Gives DETAILED Reasons / Vice President Osinbajo To Speak At Harvard University / EFCC Sets Up Team To Identify, Mark Patience Jonathan’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.