Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Your Biggest First Date Worries…solved - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Biggest First Date Worries…solved (411 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Regret? / Solved / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Biggest First Date Worries…solved by skillzahblog(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Virtually everyone gets nervous before dates. Especially if you’re shy or tend to be anxious, those nerves can translate into full blown dating anxiety, which can be paralyzing. The days and hours leading up to a date can be worry-filled, and you may even avoid dating altogether if it’s too intense. But your worries about dating don’t have to keep you from meeting people and having good dates.
Based on cognitive-behavior therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy, I’ve listed some of the most common dating worries, and how to start approaching these worries in a new way:

See Here http://www.skillzah.com/2016/09/your-biggest-first-date-worriessolved.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Night Crawler: The Perfect Time Not To Crawl for a Baby! / “I Love Both Men. They Have Different Strengths”–zimbabwean Woman With 2 Husband / Petition To End Killing Of Christians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.