Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,364 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession (48017 Views)

Another Electricity Tarrif Hike Despite Recession In Nigeria / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by wawaboy1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aisha in USA?
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by say4gunit(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:
may they never return safely, amin .
May you never travel safely!
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Bimpe29: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Oh! My goodness.
#changehasactuallybegunwithBuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by samsono30: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
All I know is that APC and thr stupid campaing for Change begins with me is just a total SCAM.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by greatermax77(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
LIES FROM PIT OF HELL, LET THEM PUBLISH THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE/ ORGANISATIONS THAT PRIVATELY FIANANCE THE JAMBOREE
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Paseus(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:
somehow for u tho...mind u prayers are always reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by yedidiah(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Was she smuggled in? Because I didn't see them go together

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by PortHakotTimes(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pinchure please.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by PortHakotTimes(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
wawaboy1:
Aisha in USA?

Another scam by APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I forsee Ugandans coming here to claim Aisha will escape arrest in amelica because she travelled with a diplomatic passport as if they never knew she had one. GOODLUCK HAS DESTROYED NIGERIA!

Who be this cowhead?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by obailala(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Repeating the same errors of the past

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by mercysamuelson(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Quote that when a member of your family is one of them.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by mescan(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
This is probably another fake news
give us the original news, zombie till death

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by tommykiwi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Anybody dat will come here and support Buhari, the thunder that will strike them have started forming in the cloud...APC biggest fraud of the year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by NairaMaster1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
OAUTemitayo:

You people are very educated but I can't understand your sentiments. What? Terrible. Who has bewitched you guys?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by stronggman: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
May they all perish on air.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by sportman117: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=abokibuhari post=49493585]may they never return safely, amin .[/quote

Guy easy naa,am sure if buhari is your Uncle you will be among those delegate o. Naijabet man say so
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by sportman117: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:

Guy easy naa,am sure if buhari is your Uncle you will be among those delegate o. Naijabet man say so
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
BUHARI SHOULD JUST RESIGN - PDP cheesy
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by TRAVEL101(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
You just said my mind
henriettanenye:
This is not pretty cool if true,why does these leaders accuse and rubbish one another only to have chance and do the worst, I think they are just jealous of one another,Gej got it hit from buhari when he was still in seat,now buhari mounted and is doing worst of all the things he accused Gej of...

PMB,why are you like this...
Even after the #changebeginswithyou# campaign

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by electrobanker: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:

Can you say this prayer for your parents?
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:
I wish them SAFE TRIP.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by PhilemonObende: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
May those who call themselves nigerians continue to suffer and die of hunger while looters and their children preside over them.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by abokibuhari: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
electrobanker:

Can you say this prayer for your parents?
my parents won't wish dead for anyone, because of this m a d animal of a president, naijas are suffering and hes busy traveling everywhere
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Evangdanyno2017(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
George Barna said " for the vision to be effective .... It must be simple enough to be remembered and specific enough to give directn" pick d word directn u wil comprehen, is nt traveling with 100 cohort is d problem. But ving a pellucid directn abt wht 2 do 2 revamp d economy and create real human capacity building. Reform some d polics in order 2 favour investors and strengthened naire. If his traveling with those can yield any positive effect on our economy, pls let look beyond expenses, bt d benefit
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by ajepako(f): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:

Bros, have mercy abeg..

I know you dey vex but biko...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
billante:

https://www.naij.com/973089-waste-despite-recession-buhari-wife-in-us-with-108-man-delegation.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/777814750113763328

As long as he is not going to DisneyLand, I dont know what people are griping on. He is going to meetings that will likely promote foreign investment and bilateral talks, and he is expected to have a team of expert negotiators and advisers to engage their counterparts abroad. Presumably, the cost-benefit analysis has been made and a decision taken. Because there is a recession does not mean that all arms of government must go back to the village and sit at home (then the same set of people will still complain that the government is not doing anything). Solutions must be found to the problems at hand, by consultation and making deals, at home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Prince16: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by BanjiA: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmm that prayer is for yourself. Because they will return may be not meet you safely I guess! Wicked souls quote author=abokibuhari post=49493585]may they never return safely, amin .[/quote]
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by facelessangel: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
ZONE-B

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by eazydon(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
INTROVERT:
WHATEVER, he can carry all the militants in the ND for all i care.

Welcome back ma
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by sekundosekundo: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
solacesolutions:
108 persons will the govenment pay insurance and give travel allowances and feeding allowances to all of them tooo ? Just wondering o

Pls check if NgeneUkwuewu and Omenka are among the delegates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.