Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession (48051 Views)

Another Electricity Tarrif Hike Despite Recession In Nigeria / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Markachi666(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Double post.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by sportskid(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:
may they never return safely, amin .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by mrsiso(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
I thought the change begins with them, mogbe. Change begins with me indeed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by sparkle10(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
anonimi:
Is this change?
If it is NOT, then what is it?
Could it be chain
Or could it be chaos?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2358520_111385321026854017343351561803944924259098n_jpegcc9c141e2dfbc6f9b46eeede8dadd1ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

PMB is crooked and deceptive. Did you also remember the part where he promised to abolish the office of the first lady. He sure did but replaced it with 'wife of the president'. SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
the thing is u guys will still come out enmass and still vote for these crackheaded politicians esp when they join another party and come up with a slogan better than "CHANGE". its all in a bid to sway the gullible masses. we need new generation of leaders with bright sound minds, track record of excellence, integrity and competence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
sparkle10:

PMB is crooked and deceptive. Did you also remember the part where he promised to abolish the office of the first lady. He sure did but replaced it with 'wife of the president'. SMH.
conman aye!!
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by edupedia: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
This is probably another fake news

...firstly we do not know their job descriptions and distributions...I guess we will know later..but compare this to 600 plus by Jonathan and PDP with almost 100 relations of Mrs Jonathan...they repeated same even in Israel each year throughout (meaning twice each year!)..

...is it not funny that some if those who called Sahara liars in the past now see them as being truthful?.usual IPOB rubbish and nonsense on display as usual...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
I'm only dissapointed but in no anguish cos i know it would have been worse under previous profligate govt! To hell with apc/pdp, all i clamour for is a least corrupt/responsive govt!
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by senatordave1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Buhari's 86 delegation is his highest ever.goodluck's own sometimes exceeded 1000.patience own was never less than 100.moreover,most of the 86 personnel are professionals vested in several field of international economy and foreign direct investment.buhari would not just be attending the u.n summit but also wooing investors,laundering our image.meeting with obama and negotiating for our loots to be returned.I won't stand with buhari again.I'll sit and flex with him till 2023.pdp fans can continue standing

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by senatordave1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Buses 86 delegation is his highest ever.goodluck's own sometimes exceeded 1000.patience own was never less than 100.moreover,most of the 86 personnel are professionals vested in several field of international economy and foreign direct investment.buhari would not just be attending the u.n summit but also wooing investors,laundering our image.meeting with obama and negotiating for our loots to be returned.I won't stand with buhari again.I'll sit and flex with him till 2023.pdp fans can continue standing
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by billyG(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Temptee101(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Farmerforlife:

As long as he is not going to DisneyLand, I dont know what people are griping on. He is going to meetings that will likely promote foreign investment and bilateral talks, and he is expected to have a team of expert negotiators and advisers to engage their counterparts abroad. Presumably, the cost-benefit analysis has been made and a decision taken. Because there is a recession does not mean that all arms of government must go back to the village and sit at home (then the same set of people will still complain that the government is not doing anything). Solutions must be found to the problems at hand, by consultation and making deals, at home and abroad.
God! what kind of people are in this country? I have been so silent but u just triggered the annoyance in me. You are worst than bubu i swear. Even with the current suffering, u still stick ur head out this for criminal. It shall NEVER be well with lord lugard and his entire generation forever. I regret being a Nigerian.

Bubu has cursed us so much pain and anguish. He should just poison himself to death since God is wasting time to take him away

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by TONYE001(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
gen2briz:
Ehnnnnn... .. Delegates abi delegation?

Delegation. The "108-man" in the statement is playing an adjectival role to the noun, delegation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by gen2briz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
TONYE001:

Delegation. The "108-man" in the statement is playing an adjectival role to the noun, delegation.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by hoodua467(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
This is probably another fake news
Fake? Please supply us the original news!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by hoodua467(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
edupedia:

...firstly we do not know their job descriptions and distributions...I guess we will know later..but compare this to 600 plus by Jonathan and PDP with almost 100 relations of Mrs Jonathan...they repeated same even in Israel each year throughout (meaning twice each year!)..

...is it not funny that some if those who called Sahara liars in the past now see them as being truthful?.usual IPOB rubbish and nonsense on display as usual...
Their functions? From a man who said the embassy can do most things and large delegation are wasteful!!! I think all those campaign speeches were written for him to read!! They were never from his heart!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Rexleo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
When you go to the UN there is no arrest warrant on earth that can touch you.108 can only be jamboree,the Presidency told us we are participating in climate change dialogue, the UN is for head of govt,what are state gov doing at the UN,and some zombies come in here and say the last govt goes to the UN with ridiculous number of delegates. Even for this the official number of delegates can not be more than 15.kettle and pot not much difference anyway.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by otitokoroleti: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
richidinho:
grin
If na about Mama peace now, you go see Madridguy and hungerbad go dey drag first to comment.

My question is are they working?

Why stay online during work hour?
they are working as APC paid posters. don't be surprised because they are on every social websites e.g Facebook.

May thunder with heavy lightening STRIKE DEAD all APC paid posters, iseeeee

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Henrichemeka(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Na so, that is change for you. 110 persons, what are they delegating?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Henrichemeka(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Na so, that is change for you. 110 persons, what are they delegating? When they come back now, they will tell us that investors will start trooping in to Nigeria to invest in so many sectors

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Kanyekels(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
richidinho:
grin
If na about Mama peace now, you go see Madridguy and hungerbad go dey drag first to comment.

My question is are they working?

Why stay online during work hour?

Work hour? The guy Hungerbad is probably one of the paid secret mods on Nairaland positioned strategically just to defend APC on this forum just like they done on most media organization in Nigeria. Just come to think of this, why will a responsible /working class guy be moving from thread to thread just to defend APC and their medieval policies even when they are anti-masses? The worst is that he is always first to comment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Kanyekels(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
otitokoroleti:

they are working as APC paid posters. don't be surprised because they are on every social websites e.g Facebook.

May thunder with heavy lightening STRIKE DEAD all APC paid posters, iseeeee

Like you read my mind. I just posted the same thing now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by tecmon: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nero fiddles while Rome burns

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Bestie0309(f): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Cjrane2:
I don't know why it surprise anyone that Buhari don't care about Nigerians and their suffer suffer.

They are just after themselves while giving the gullible foolish masses empty promises
And some st.u.pid and c.r.a.zy peeps still support dem.. I pity dis nation

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by gemale(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Paperwhite:
That is one of the recurrent goof of the "Change government-unnecessary frolicking round the globe.If the conditions are right we don't need to go cap in hand to beg foreign investors to come or ask for foreign aids as Nigeria has all the potentials to also be one of the world's economic hub as it were during GEJ administration.
If we can tackle insecurity & provide a conducive environment 4 businesses 2 flourish (by solving d power blackouts & transport difficulties), ds fall in our currency value wld hv attracted more business investors & tourists 2 our coun3.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by 4wrd9ja: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
mrvitalis:
So now aisha can now go to USA ok that's OK
where is the picture

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by TijaniAbu: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2016
omolola15:
108 kilode. ... What are they there to delegate about. I'm expecting femi adeshina to come and confirm the figure.

If they are there for something very very reasonable and they are privately funded just like the first lady, then no wahala. But I know sey na our money. We got to stop spending any how in this country.

Privately funded wetin? Aisha don dey collect bribe n gratification. Efcc no go see that one. Thieves. See how she opened her body no bra. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by lastpage: 4:58am On Sep 20, 2016
abokibuhari:
may they never return safely, amin .

Back-to-Sender!

with your own mouth, you have prophesied on your own life!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Donovan834: 5:45am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by gemale(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2016
tecmon:
Nero fiddles while Rome burns
Dt was actually nt historically accurate. He actually wasn't in Rome; he was visiting (or junketing) anoda place... just lyk buhari.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by tohtoh: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2016
I thought Fayose aide says it was Dubai she went to the last time? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Dino Melaye Reconciles With Dimeji Bankole At His Mother's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.