Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Photos : The First Man In The World To Give Birth Shows Off His Baby - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos : The First Man In The World To Give Birth Shows Off His Baby (3466 Views)

Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Photos: The World In 2016. / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos : The First Man In The World To Give Birth Shows Off His Baby by MrAJQ(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thomas Beatie says he is just like any other
normal father. But he is about as far as you could
be from typical. He claims to have given birth to
the child.

Although born a woman, Beatie had his breasts
removed and lives outwardly as a man after
changing his gender to male.

The 34-year-old says he retained his female sex
organs because he intended to have children one
day.

He conceived with sperm from a donor and was
inseminated at home by his 45-year-old wife
Nancy, using a do-it-yourself kit.

Despite opposition from family, friends and the
medical profession he continued with the
controversial pregnancy and says that on June 29
he delivered Susan Juliette.

Yesterday Beatie, from Bend, in Oregon, spoke
for the first time about the 40-hour labour,
describing it as the ‘experience of a lifetime’.

He said: ‘It was simply amazing and beautiful and
is a moment I will cherish for the rest of my life.
‘Everyone thought I was going to have a caesarean
but I always knew I wanted a natural birth and I had one.

www.naijaliteup.com/photos-the-first-man-in-the-world-to-give-birth-shows-off-his-baby.html

Re: Photos : The First Man In The World To Give Birth Shows Off His Baby by Barney11: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
u are a woman dressed like a man, so no big deal, u are chopping off ur breasts while some are fighting breast cancer, such is life.
Re: Photos : The First Man In The World To Give Birth Shows Off His Baby by Donovan834: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2016
test

(1) (Reply)

Next Stop Syria And Then Iran Former 4-star U.s General Admits / Africans Running Riot In London! / Breaking News Just In Israel Energy Plant Hit And Iron Dome Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.