Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) (28200 Views)

NURTW: Oyo University Graduate Stabbed To Death (Photos) / Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 2:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Alenin Joseph, an Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma graduate was stabbed to death by phone snatchers on his way home after arriving Warri from Calabar, where he underwent the mandatory one year national youth service.

Joseph passed out of NYSC on July 25th in Calabar, the Cross River State capital and took to Facebook to celebrate the occassion.

"Humongous thanks I must give to the inscrutable, ineffable, incomprehensible, great controller of the universe, for his divine providence through out my one year of servive...I have never been a staunch proponent of the (NYSC) scheme but I have to undertake it fue to societal demand. I earnestly pray and hope to be in a position for tomorrow reformation" his post partly reads.

On Saturday, July 27, Joseph packed his bags, boarded a vehicle to his hometown Warri, Delta State. He arrived very late to the city and was heading home when a group of boys accosted him and demanded for his phone. He recognised one of the assailants identified simply as Buchi (Mama Onome's son) so they stabbed him to death.

According to friends and video posted on Facebook, the suspects were nabbed on Sunday, July 28, after they tried to rob another victim.

Friends and family have taken to social media to mourn his painful death and demand justice. In his tribute, Sire Styvns said that Joseph did menial jobs to survive and pay his school fees.

"I'm struggling to find the right words to describe how I feel..
Pacific Joe as your were called by many... Was a Bright Student in Economics department .. Quiet but Jovial..
Struggled for 4years to earn a degree, did Menial jobs just to push on..
Finally Graduated, served his father land and passed out just 25th here.. All of a Sudden it's RIP Joseph Alenin?
Haaaaaa!!!..Joe, this one pain me..
May God Accept your Soul... RIP my Man"

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/corper-stabbed-to-death-by-phone-snatchers-2-days-after-passing-out-of-nysc

1 Share

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 2:22am On Aug 02, 2019

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by EricSmallz(m): 2:48am On Aug 02, 2019
RIP to the dead. If the phone snatcher gets beaten to death in a failed attempt now, people will start shouting "No to jungle justice". This may not even be his first time of killing a human being just to collect a phone that he will sell and use the cash to buy weed.
Now this is somebody's family member who have passed through several stages in life (of course) we know how hard this country is, only to get killed buy a phone thief. This matter dey pain me o.

Jungle Justice Is OK Sometimes.
God forbid, the day your sibling dies in the hands of these useless fools, You will appreciate the an Eye for Eye Law of Moses

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by noblealuu: 2:59am On Aug 02, 2019
What a life, what a country where lives could be swapped for mere pieces of gadgets.

A young chap gone too soon because of some street urchins and vagabonds shocked

He went to a far country for his NYSC and came back to his own in one piece only to be cut into pieces.

A very sad day for his parents. May God console them.

12 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 3:30am On Aug 02, 2019

You’re all here commenting ‘awwwww RIp’ but won’t join the revolution movement come August 5.

Awwww kee you there angry

12 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2019
embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by slyfox35(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2019
Mama Onome be raising useless sons since 1480BC
RIP Man
Boys still dey snatch phone for this modern age?
Some boys haf not ready for life at all, abeg make police finish dem pata pata

4 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by julybaba(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2019

Why

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Naija is a virus, it is killing its citizens.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Criminality in the country is on the rise...

It is well.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by TollaniINC(f): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Why it’s all this bad things happening back to back?

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by amaniro: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
How many stabs? Was there any attempt to rush him to the hospital?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by money121(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
R.i.p
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
People kill because of phone, this is madness.
our mind is corrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by Zindon1: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sad
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by amaniro: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
slyfox35:
Mama Onome be raising useless sons since 1480BC
RIP Man
Boys still dey snatch phone for this modern age?
Some boys haf not ready for life at all, abeg make police finish dem pata pata

Onome herself is a useless person.

4 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
GisterBlogger:
Alenin Joseph, an Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma graduate was stabbed to death by phone snatchers on his way home after arriving Warri from Calabar, where he underwent the mandatory one year national youth service.

Joseph passed out of NYSC on July 25th in Calabar, the Cross River State capital and took to Facebook to celebrate the occassion.

"Humongous thanks I must give to the inscrutable, ineffable, incomprehensible, great controller of the universe, for his divine providence through out my one year of servive...I have never been a staunch proponent of the (NYSC) scheme but I have to undertake it fue to societal demand. I earnestly pray and hope to be in a position for tomorrow reformation" his post partly reads.

On Saturday, July 27, Joseph packed his bags, boarded a vehicle to his hometown Warri, Delta State. He arrived very late to the city and was heading home when a group of boys accosted him and demanded for his phone. He recognised one of the assailants identified simply as Buchi (Mama Onome's son) so they stabbed him to death.

According to friends and video posted on Facebook, the suspects were nabbed on Sunday, July 28, after they tried to rob another victim.

Friends and family have taken to social media to mourn his painful death and demand justice. In his tribute, Sire Styvns said that Joseph did menial jobs to survive and pay his school fees.

"I'm struggling to find the right words to describe how I feel..
Pacific Joe as your were called by many... Was a Bright Student in Economics department .. Quiet but Jovial..
Struggled for 4years to earn a degree, did Menial jobs just to push on..
Finally Graduated, served his father land and passed out just 25th here.. All of a Sudden it's RIP Joseph Alenin?
Haaaaaa!!!..Joe, this one pain me..
May God Accept your Soul... RIP my Man"

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/corper-stabbed-to-death-by-phone-snatchers-2-days-after-passing-out-of-nysc

Bad News.

He for kukuma give them the smartphone and spare his life.

Most importantly pretend not to recognize his assailants.

Robbers do not like being recognized as it is an evidence or identity that can be taken against them to get them arrested.

God go bless am with a higher grade of phone.

Dead man speak no words.

If you are gone you are gone.

Rip !

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by Neminc: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is heartbreaking
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hello phone is traceable this days.

Let them go with the phone.

Then make a report to the appropriate authority.

Get a little patience and your phone is recovered.

Don't drag it with them

Don't die for phone.

Don't think you can lose your phone this days except the thief destroy it.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by Neminc: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
wink2015:

Bad News.

He for kukuma give them the smartphone.

God go bless am with a higher grade of phone.

Dead man speak no words.

If you are gone you are gone.

Rip !
He wasn't killed because he didn't give them his phone, he recognized one of the robbers so they killed him to stop him from exposing them

6 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Neminc:

He wasn't killed because he didn't give them his phone, he recognized one of the robbers so they killed him to stop him from exposing them

That was what I was correcting before you post came in.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by SolarKing1: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
cry These days... What happened to the value of human life in Nigeria?! The End Time crew are right afterall. Don't wait till your time comes, Repent and follow the Messiah, Jesus is coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by Stifferlaws: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wow

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) by ALEXANDER51: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
HATE DIS TYPE OF NEWS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judge Husaini Sama’ila Kidnapped Inside Court In Katsina State / Fake Police Commissioner Busted By Real Police Officers, Items Recovered. Photos / Florence Enwerim Onyegbu, Convicted Nigerian Woman, Extradited To U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.