Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out (740 Views)

Help A Brother Out,,,,,,, / Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out / Help, A Scorpion Stung My Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by prinsam30: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
I have this colleague of mine, we've known each other since 2006 and he has this pile disease that have been disturbing him for a very long time now.

To the extent that one of his kidneys was affected due to this pile which have been treated and taking care of long time ago but this very pile has refused to let him be.

Just recently he has stop going to work because of the excruciating pain that this pile has caused him, he can't sit comfortably, he can't sleep, he can't even perform as a man to his wife, can u imagine.

He has gone to different hospitals, taken some expensive drugs yet no solution, for all these years he has been suffering from this deadly disease and as a colleague I have persuaded him to go for native medicine if the English medicine can not work.

Now the point is that, he has finally agreed to go for native medicine but the problem now is that, how can we get this native medicine.

I want to use this opportunity to beg all nairalanders to help in anyway they can, so we can get this native medicine, the Yorubas in the house I believe you guys are gifted in this area of health issue, please I need your help, the state of my colleague is getting more worst by day.

If English medicine you have witnessed that has cured this pile please you can also bring to my notice.

Thank you all and God bless you.

mynd44, Lalasticalas, Seun and rest of the mods please help me out.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by kelvin7891: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
I know one man in my area that can cure it. The location is aba abia state. Contact me on whats app on 07032224422
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by prinsam30: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
kelvin7891:
I know one man in my area that can cure it. The location is aba abia state. Contact me on whats app on 07032224422

thank you very plentiful
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by Kristystore14: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello, please send me an email at kristyshealthandbeautystore@gmail.com so that we can prescribe and supply some organic products that would take care of the problem.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Very sorry about your friend's health.
Cant you go to a big market n locate an iya alagbo? Or find a reputable herbal shop u can walk into? It is well.

As u take contacts from here, pls sift through them for the genuine ones. So that u guys don't add to the pile problem.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by sammysunny88: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
prinsam30:
I have this colleague of mine, we've known each other since 2006 and he has this pile disease that have been disturbing him for a very long time now.

To the extent that one of his kidneys was affected due to this pile which have been treated and taking care of long time ago but this very pile has refused to let him be.

Just recently he has stop going to work because of the excruciating pain that this pile has caused him, he can't sit comfortably, he can't sleep, he can't even perform as a man to his wife, can u imagine.

He has gone to different hospitals, taken some expensive drugs yet no solution, for all these years he has been suffering from this deadly disease and as a colleague I have persuaded him to go for native medicine if the English medicine can not work.

Now the point is that, he has finally agreed to go for native medicine but the problem now is that, how can we get this native medicine.

I want to use this opportunity to beg all nairalanders to help in anyway they can, so we can get this native medicine, the Yorubas in the house I believe you guys are gifted in this area of health issue, please I need your help, the state of my colleague is getting more worst by day.

If English medicine you have witnessed that has cured this pile please you can also bring to my notice.

Good idea that you have finally think of going for natural treatment because many thought there is no solution to some certain disease after they might have gone for orthodux medication and there is no good result as expected. There is no disease that is incurable, if you decide to go natural except AIDS for now. Well, there is natural pure herbal that cure haemorrhoid (pile) permanently and completely within 30 days. This herbal are very effective without any side effect because they pure herbs and the efficacy is guarantee because it has been used to cure different kind of pile both chronic and non-chronic. Am very proud of this herbal because I have help many with this product. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details of this herbal and where it comes from.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by prinsam30: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
sammysunny88:
Good idea that you have finally think of going for natural treatment because many thought there is no solution to some certain disease after they might have gone for orthodux medication and there is no good result as expected. There is no disease that is incurable, if you decide to go natural except AIDS for now. Well, there is natural pure herbal that cure haemorrhoid (pile) permanently and completely within 30 days. This herbal are very effective without any side effect because they pure herbs and the efficacy is guarantee because it has been used to cure different kind of pile both chronic and non-chronic. Am very proud of this herbal because I have help many with this product. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details of this herbal and where it comes from.

thanks bro for getting back to me, I will pm u so we exchange contacts
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by prinsam30: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Loisemm:
Very sorry about your friend's health.
Cant you go to a big market n locate an iya alagbo? Or find a reputable herbal shop u can walk into? It is well.

As u take contacts from here, pls sift through them for the genuine ones. So that u guys don't add to the pile problem.

we have tried oooo, where he is right now such shops are not there but I will keep my fingers crossed, thanks for ur concern
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
@op pls be careful with seeking solution. Sopme people aim could be different , don't come back here and start saying you re be dump.

Cold down once your thread get to frontpage lot of adives will come which will nt even involve you emptying your account all in the name of seeking for solution.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by prinsam30: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godchild2015:
@op pls be careful with seeking solution. Sopme people aim could be different , don't come back here and start saying you re be dump.

Cold down once your thread get to frontpage lot of adives will come which will nt even involve you emptying your account all in the name of seeking for solution.

thanks a lot for this piece of advice, I will take to consideration
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by semitunde: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
prinsam30:

I don't I know why most ppl still don't know about the efficacy of local herbs.

Op. Whatsapp this number. 07035959523. There's a product I bought from her...had to even send to my folks abroad.....just get across and im you'll be out of this in no time.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by prinsam30: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
semitunde:

I don't I know why most ppl still don't know about the efficacy of local herbs.

Op. Whatsapp this number. 07035959523. There's a product I bought from her...had to even send to my folks abroad.....just get across and im you'll be out of this in no time.

thanks a lot I will do so

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Lemon And How It Works! / My Ulcer Is Getting worst Each day What Is The Remedy? / Woman Births Quintuplets After 10 Years Of Trying To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.