Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

"Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says (56359 Views)

Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Spotted Wearing £15,000 Chopard Diamond Wristwatch / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Jacko1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
She get sense

First look you will easily ignore the watch as beeing ordinary

Omo but if not for this expose.... Who fo believe

Kwantinu

Wife of everybody and no one

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by onedayatime(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
how are you sure of the authencity of the new
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by highwaist: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Please change this your poverty stricken way of reasoning! Because you and I may not be able to afford such a watch or be gifted such expensive items is no reason to become a green eyed hater!

Her husband declared assets of over N300m what is there if he buys his wife an N8m watch? So she is now a thief even as a presidents wife? So every business woman, chick, wife or politician in nigeria that owns one is also a thief by your logic! See your life? All because you want to wail! Sanu.........
my brother hv 21million rolex,E money Have watches worth millions
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by sekundosekundo: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
Can you imagine how you are glorifying a Thief. What business does that thief do that she can afford such Watch

Pls keep quite, Aisha dey do Akara business ni.

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by StephanieLuv(f): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Take jersey no.6

I swear you rock kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by flokii: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
CSTR2:
Personal savings? From a woman with no recognized source of income from any known business entity. You are sick in the head.
na yourself you dey do. It is your country afterall. Ain't gonna suffer recession with you.

Ok na.. we go see who go suffer am pass

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by CSTR2: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Kdon2: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
VillageParrot:

Source: http://www.signalng.com/breaking-aisha-buhari-spotted-wearing-15000-chopard-diamond-wristwatch/

You can brain wash nigeria masses because dey are brainless,while the few with brain are drown out! SMH
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by ramdris(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Deen77:

God Bless you.
Amen and u too...
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
My ex uses that kinda wristwatch too. undecided

Buh definitely not that price.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by CSTR2: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
flokii:

Ok na.. we go see who go suffer am pass
Definitely, not me. We have don't have such a flagrant display of corruption in my adopted country.
Anti-corruption agencies and the free press works here.

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
When will this stop na

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by flokii: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
CSTR2:
Definitely, not me. We have don't have such a flagrant display of corruption in my adopted country.
Anti-corruption agencies and the free press works here.

Really?

And which country might that be
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
[size=15pt] Truth be told,,, people who look at stuffs like this are people living in poverty. A very comfortable Nigerian living his dreams doesn't really care what the government says or does not to talk of looking at what someone is putting on...... Chai , he's probably too busy chasing money na cry [/size]
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Beremx:
Good!

you people should try and find out the cost of her pants and bras and handkerchiefs

ndi ara

Have you taken a swim in the "Tunnel River" your mentor constructed in Owerri yet?

4 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by CSTR2: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
flokii:

Really?

And which country might that be
Definitely not Nigeria.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
One lobbyist or the other might have gifted her the watch, we all know these people can do anything for political patronage....we can't conclude on anything since we don't have all the details...however, a cap should be set on how much gift a political office holder is allowed to take...Madam here also betrays the weakness of her character, even if she was gifted such an expensive item, in line with her husband's austere image, she ought to have returned or disposed off the watch and put the cash into a more humanitarian purpose or at worst keep the gift but avoid such a tasteless display.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by aarressa: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Poverty stricken ipob villagers don collect their usual suffer head assignment... grin

Who swear for these these ipob villagers...?
grin grin
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by eitsei(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] Truth be told,,, people who look at stuffs like this are people living in poverty. A very comfortable Nigerian living his dreams doesn't really care what the government says or does not to talk of looking at what someone is putting on...... Chai , he's probably too busy chasing money na cry [/size]
I swear I tire for them.. Very soon they will say her eye glasses cost 10 million naira
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by CSTR2: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
ucsparks:
Third world ideology.
Keep chasing 10% of money when 90% have been stolen blind.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by okamii(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

See some bitter _twats already condeming the woman over a non issue! 1st these frustrated bonobo monkeys claimed she could not enter the u.s because she is corrupt......now as she don fall in yankee dem don turn to gucci stylists in order to only dey check the price tags of all her kaya! Chai!

Shoe this, watch that, versace headtie, calvin klein toothpick, armani toothpaste? Which kind bad belle be dis na?

Did her husband not declare assets of over N300,000,000? So what's the problem? So other wives of presidents don't wear chopard or carry hermes bags? Even rich teenagers across the world use such items Talk less of a 1st lady!

Abeg make una no allow una suffer head lifestyles and unending painment to cause una to remain eternally foolish!
ehen see substitute for right back. defence squad

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by flokii: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
CSTR2:
Definitely not Nigeria.

I know.. just want to be sure you're not overhyping them there
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Lilimax(f): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jehova! 8 million gini? shocked When most Nigerians are currently feeding from hand to mouth abi na mouth to hand. E no go better for bad people! angry

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=CSTR2 post=49502847] If Okonjo iweala's reputation can be attacked by low-lives, then who is Aisha( an empty headed nobody who just happened to be the president wife)?.
We are talking of people with a reputation to defend and you are calling Aisha buhari. Who she epp? The same woman that branded Edo state women as prostitutes.
Afonja grow a brain.[/

buhari naa dullard yet he as ruled nigeria twice,,nd aishat is empty headed yet d couple produce children that are academic success,,,ur father culd av swap yu fr any of aishat children
the greatest post fr any woman in life is 'first lady' even d likes of okonjo iweala we answer yes madam even to an illiterate first lady

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by royalfamily(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
U will nvr satisfy people in this world do u expect her to dress in rags .? Haba even wen u walk on water haters will say it cos u can't swim don't forget that she's the first lady n wat else do u want even the wives of governors uses something thicker than this. .....u people should grow jor
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
The rock solid zombie defence squad i expect here soonest. grin cool

Jersey no.2 (left back) --- Ngene Ukwuewu omokharo
Jersey no.3 (right back) --- Hungar badt odegbami
Jersey no.5 (full back) --- Omen nkaa okala
Jersey no.4 (defensive midfielder) --- sarrkki ugbade

that got me rolling on the floor bro...

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Ikigia: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
AZeD1:
She actually owns a beauty spa..... Just saying.
Do you think he/she doesn't know?
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
The rock solid zombie defence squad i expect here soonest. grin cool

Jersey no.2 (left back) --- Ngene Ukwuewu omokharo
Jersey no.3 (right back) --- Hungar badt odegbami
Jersey no.5 (full back) --- Omen nkaa okala
Jersey no.4 (defensive midfielder) --- sarrkki ugbade

Oga your formation dey one kind o, a full back is either a left back or a right back, who dey play centre back?

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by abouzaid: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
nairaland has come under the full attack of paid apc online change agents, they always makes sure that any thread that would embarrass the apc government is swarmed by them first for the first three pages since they knew only few readers would go more than three pages on a single thread.

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by timpaker(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Like they say "diamonds are ladies best friend".

Most female celebs own em. From Selena Gomez to J-lo.

I still don't get Nigeria's mentality with luxurious watches... if you can afford to own one, get it and damn what anybody says!

I have observed that the Northern ladies rock one of the most expensive watch brand. Recently I saw a lady rocking a TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 01 chronograph Titanium that is worth more than the price of A G-wagon, the only person I know who owns such aside her is Cristiano Ronaldo.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by emperorzz(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ehe, no big deal..she's even worth more than that...she's the 1st lady...if you were to buy her a gift to wow her for the proposal she helped you drop on her husbands table, what will you buy her?
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by kryptonian1987(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

See some bitter _twats already condeming the woman over a non issue! 1st these frustrated bonobo monkeys claimed she could not enter the u.s because she is corrupt......now as she don fall in yankee dem don turn to gucci stylists in order to only dey check the price tags of all her kaya! Chai!

Shoe this, watch that, versace headtie, calvin klein toothpick, armani toothpaste? Which kind bad belle be dis na?

Did her husband not declare assets of over N300,000,000? So what's the problem? So other wives of presidents don't wear chopard or carry hermes bags? Even rich teenagers across the world use such items Talk less of a 1st lady!

Abeg make una no allow una suffer head lifestyles and unending painment to cause una to remain eternally foolish!

was it not the same Buhari who claimed he could not afford the APC's pres. ticket...
Aisha and Buhari are thieves!!!!
Anybody who support this fraudulent act is a GOAT!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun / PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.