Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images (46488 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis / First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel / See How Paul Scholes Described Marroune Fellaini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Smellymouth: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
vicstar:

baba no joy atall cry

Alaye I dey vex.. cheesy

Ayam just speechless..

1 Like

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by vicstar(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alaye I dey vex.. cheesy

Ayam just speechless..

anyway make we keep our fingers crossed dey watch cry
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by bqlekan(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
pogback! cheesy
he will come good, just sign him Joey Barton.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by ameezy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hater's now barking back and front
When he gets back his form i hope you all will be here angry
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by gqboyy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
haaa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Proffdada: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2016
undecided
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2016
xoxo funny
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Gee645(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2016
critics can chants whatever they wanna chant! soon rather than later you will go looking for the anus of hippopotamus to bury ur shame
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Iseoluwani: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2016
grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Wh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by martineinstein(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2016
nairaland and seun:what kind of post is this

1 Like

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by KelvinC1(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Sunexy:

The expensive waste(pogba) changed haircut and ran out of luck...hoo haa ran out of luck
when people are scoring he is angry inside
hoo haa big money don waste..

3 Likes

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by recievesense: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Lwtmb
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by fortunateice(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Why you dey vex, is it your money?
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by theEYe21(f): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2016
Syphax:
2) How they expected Paul Pogba to lead their club against opponents
Finish Chelsea and Man City for us abeg
In your dreams undecided.....man city go carry cup cool...up man city! cool
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by salabscholar01(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2016
ok
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2016
grin But he's so handsome

1 Like

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Pogba is not a game changer, he doesn't worth that kind of money, u pay that sum for players like neymar, hazard, suarez ,bale and maybe even mihrez he can give u three point when a game is difficult not pogba. What pogba position, I guess mouriho is confuse.
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by theEYe21(f): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Leicester go flog man u koboko tomorrow ehn! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Uyi168: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Una harsh o.. still too early to write him off..

1 Like

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Codes151(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2016
Unless trend basically from a Chelsea or arsenal fan!!! Cause real soccer freaks know the quality in Pogba! He's played how many games and he's a flog abi? Don't forget harzard last season was a waste then this season he's back! United team is undergoing a process just like city did. Ferguson didn't plan for the future! The challenge here is that only few teams can survive what united will always survive... likes of liverpool or city.

Op, for your info, despite it all united will always be on top or a top team after all... even a bigger team than urs

1 Like

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by Codes151(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2016
TruePass:
Pogba is not a game changer, he doesn't worth that kind of money, u pay that sum for players like neymar, hazard, suarez ,bale and maybe even mihrez is can give u three point when a game is difficult not pogba. What pogba position, I guess mouriho is confuse.
hazard Hell no! Harzard hugest worth would be 50 or 60! The transfer market ain't all like dt cuz there are no players in the market actually! Btw, harzard is in the wide and there are lots or options in the market. For Paul? He's the few available best in the world
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by popye(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2016
I bet you'll do the same if you have that kind of money... No time to stress yourself
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by jmoore(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Codes151:
Unless trend basically from a Chelsea or arsenal fan!!! Cause real soccer freaks know the quality in Pogba! He's played how many games and he's a flog abi? Don't forget harzard last season was a waste then this season he's back! United team is undergoing a process just like city did. Ferguson didn't plan for the future! The challenge here is that only few teams can survive what united will always survive... likes of liverpool or city.

Op, for your info, despite it all united will always be on top or a top team after all... even a bigger team than urs
Mourinho will take Man utd to relegation. It's all about badluck.
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by AliJohn(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by EternalTruth: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Syphax:
1) How United fans saw the arrival of Paul Pogba
hahahaha abeg make una just stop this jare.. I no get strength to laugh biko.
The guy is still good. Give him time
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by EternalTruth: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
grin But he's so handsome
ode wetin concern handsome with this post now?
Abi you dey smoke weed ni?
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by benzems(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by elfaez(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2016
Codes151:
hazard Hell no! Harzard hugest worth would be 50 or 60! The transfer market ain't all like dt cuz there are no players in the market actually! Btw, harzard is in the wide and there are lots or options in the market. For Paul? He's the few available best in the world

Somebody please fix this guy with a rat's brain, his head is empty.
Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by ipledge10(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2016
At first I want pogba to fail, because I believe he is an over hyped midfielder, but now I really want him to play well. I know with the kind of money, the pressure that will come with it might kill his career

1 Like

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by jozee8: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2016
If pogba is Worth £89million, how much is MANE'S Worth?
answer correctly and win a trip to Dubai to watch best of pogba. grin

1 Like

Re: How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images by adaksbullet: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2016
EmperorLee:
grin
hahahahajajajajajahahahahaha am lafed wen am sawed saka and poga pix cheesy cheesy grin grin grin.....his foni mine foni cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth / Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief / Jesse Lingard And Pedro Neto Bust-up After West Ham Win Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.