Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Lost My Job Today - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lost My Job Today (5146 Views)

How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. / I Got A Job Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost My Job Today by olureignforever: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
herveze:

I av tot abt it too bt hmmmm what if something happen to mmm, I can't stand loosing money I work for

Please don't put all ur eggs in one basket as I no Wan hear another depression story. Relax, don't take rash decision so soon. Look inward, there's an answer. Wish you best of God's Success
Re: Lost My Job Today by player007(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
herveze:

Thanks for the advice, need more advice like this from nairalanders, and pls if u help me get another job in ibadan,i av professional diploma in statistics from UI and I just finished my bsc this year waiting for my result
Won't advice you to go into marketing. cz of the situation of the country at the moment. do u enjoy teaching? if Yes I believe you should continue with that. doing what you have Passion for beats doing what you do to make ends meet. which part of Ib are u? might have a couple of places. depending on your location.
Re: Lost My Job Today by whys: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Look for both home lesson and lesson teacher job while searching for a more lucrative job.

But please you have to work on your tenses. I will not be comfortable if im to employ you to teach my children. Get novels, read them. It can help you improve.
Re: Lost My Job Today by otutu123(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
herveze:
I resume happy this morning like all the teachers to start work for the new session,i don't know I will return back home before the closing time,9am this proprietor called me and gave me the news the school cannot be able to sustain all the staffs due to low turn up of pupils in the school and they concluded that I should go home because there is only one pupil in my class and proprietor will be teaching him,dont know what to do again,i informed one of my friend and he introduced me to bank marketing,pls I need ur advice can I try another school or go for bank marketers? Mind you the salary for teaching will be around #20k-#30k
I'm so sorri about ur loss. i kno hw u feel. i have been there. see en, i sugest u take a new skool to manage pending wen u get a new job. i wont advice you to take d bank marketing becos d pay is still btw 25-30k des days and ontop of dat u are threatened wit unimaginable target on daily basis.
Re: Lost My Job Today by otutu123(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
herveze:

I av tot abt it too bt hmmmm what if something happen to mmm, I can't stand loosing money I work for
Since u mentioned 100k people eye don dey chooke o. u beta b careful becos plenty ... dey here o. Some askung to whatsapp, some asking for chat to advuse hw to spend ur savings. A word is enoff for d wise. If u come here to cry hw dem chop ur money, i assure u. u are OYO by dat time ooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Happy, So Happy. Got A Job / Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.