Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lost My Job Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lost My Job Today (5035 Views)

How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today. / I Got A Job Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Job Today by herveze: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
I resume happy this morning like all the teachers to start work for the new session,i don't know I will return back home before the closing time,9am this proprietor called me and gave me the news the school cannot be able to sustain all the staffs due to low turn up of pupils in the school and they concluded that I should go home because there is only one pupil in my class and proprietor will be teaching him,dont know what to do again,i informed one of my friend and he introduced me to bank marketing,pls I need ur advice can I try another school or go for bank marketers? Mind you the salary for teaching will be around #20k-#30k

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today by ify84(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
If you can market, go marketing... Getting another teaching job now maybe hard, could be till January.

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today by herveze: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
ify84:
If you can market, go marketing... Getting another teaching job now maybe hard, could be till January.
Thanks for the advice, need more advice like this from nairalanders, and pls if u help me get another job in ibadan,i av professional diploma in statistics from UI and I just finished my bsc this year waiting for my result

3 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today by greatnaija01: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
herveze:

Thanks for the advice, need more advice like this from nairalanders, and pls if u help me get another job in ibadan,i av professional diploma in statistics from UI and I just finished my bsc this year waiting for my result

learn ICT skills and be self employed... ITS A TESTIMONY IN DISGUISE.... learn how ti import n export and how/where to market online... study books... ebooks and improve on yourself.... you will be rich... dont feel bad.

4 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today by Sanchez01: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sorry about your job loss. However, before you delve into another hunt, you have to ask yourself if you'd want to continue with your profession or just change gears just for sustenance. Personally, I'd recommend you update your resume and stay on the teaching track. Bank marketing is a 21st century slavery. If you love your peace of mind, then stay off bank marketing. The targets they are given is unrealistic and banks do not care where you go to, as long as you meet your targets. Most bank marketers wouldn't share what they go through with you but I'd strongly recommend you stick to teaching.

11 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
I understand you must be feeling seriously downhearted after losing your job, even though it might look like a failure to you today, believe me, it is a blessing in disguise.
Your former job was just a stumbling block towards achieving your main success in life. If you get your acts together, go back to the drawing board and work on your skills, improve your CV and actually strive more on getting that ideal job, believe me in 3 months time when you look back, you will thank God for taking you out of Egypt to your promise land. Believe me.

Lastmumu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost My Job Today by herveze: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
greatnaija01:

learn ICT skills and be self employed... ITS A TESTIMONY IN DISGUISE.... learn how ti import n export and how/where to market online... study books... ebooks and improve on yourself.... you will be rich... dont feel bad.
Thank you,i also av it in mind to learn ict skills,bt if I start nw aw can I sustain myself without any work, though I saved 100k+ bt I don't anything abt import and export so I will nt loose the money I saved
Re: Lost My Job Today by herveze: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sanchez01:
Sorry about your job loss. However, before you delve into another hunt, you have to ask yourself if you'd want to continue with your profession or just change gears just for sustenance. Personally, I'd recommend you update your resume and stay on the teaching track. Bank marketing is a 21st century slavery. If you love your peace of mind, then stay off bank marketing. The targets they are given is unrealistic and banks do not care where you go to, as long as you meet your targets. Most bank marketers wouldn't share what they go through with you but I'd strongly recommend you stick to teaching.
Thanks too,i will go for any work that can sustain me till I collect my bsc result,i can go for teaching bt I may av to wait till next term b4 I can get it.
Re: Lost My Job Today by emmanuelbrown26: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
eya sorry man, that banking stuff na real slavery, u go waka tire, its better you look for another teaching job atleast u have u time than been a slave to a bank.
Re: Lost My Job Today by Godfavourme: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
herveze:
I resume happy this morning like all the teachers to start work for the new session,i don't know I will return back home before the closing time,9am this proprietor called me and gave me the news the school cannot be able to sustain all the staffs due to low turn up of pupils in the school and they concluded that I should go home because there is only one pupil in my class and proprietor will be teaching him,dont know what to do again,i informed one of my friend and he introduced me to bank marketing,pls I need ur advice can I try another school or go for bank marketers? Mind you the salary for teaching will be around #20k-#30k

Sorry about that dear. Your question is a matter of choice then I'll suggest you go for the one you'll be able to put in a your efforts. Wish you success in your career pursuit
Re: Lost My Job Today by janga02(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sorry for ur loss @op, I will advice u to visit private lesson nd talk to some parents in ur area, they might need private lesson teacher for their kids. God will open door for u. Rmb to pray to God the way u know him. All the best

3 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today by VhatAmazingDude: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
herveze:

Thanks too,i will go for any work that can sustain me till I collect my bsc result,i can go for teaching bt I may av to wait till next term b4 I can get it.
What about part-time teaching? I think it's after school resumes and some teachers leave that school begin to seek part time teachers to make up those subjects. You can apply in more than a school.
Re: Lost My Job Today by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
LastMumu:
I understand you must be feeling seriously downhearted after losing your job, even though it might look like a failure to you today, believe me, it is a blessing in disguise.
Your former job was just a stumbling block towards achieving your main success in life. If you get your acts together, go back to the drawing board and work on your skills, improve your CV and actually found more on getting that ideal job, believe me in 3 months time when you look back, you will thank God for taking you out of Egypt to your promise land. Believe me.
So you get brain like this??

7 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today by RexEmmyGee: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
herveze:

Thank you,i also av it in mind to learn ict skills,bt if I start nw aw can I sustain myself without any work, though I saved 100k+ bt I don't anything abt import and export so I will nt loose the money I saved
engage in MMM in a month time you will earn 30% from your 100k

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today by flo13: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Am sorry about the loss of your job. Whatsapp me on 08035733235. I would send you a video about a worthwhile investment within your means. It's working for me, it would work for you
Re: Lost My Job Today by Ferdyboss: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
TheSlyone2:

So you get brain like this??

Lol....Yes, he get brain. He actually uses it when he just finishes eating Friedplantain. Like he just did a while ago grin

3 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
to me this is a blessing in disguise fir you to spread your tentacles...

teaching can't pay bills, it's more of humanitarian service than work..

some disappointment happens for a man to be wise.

if Joseph wasn't sold, he won't get to the place destined for him..

bro, I was once into it, till I became a proprietor ,even at that, am still into other business too..

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost My Job Today by herveze: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
RexEmmyGee:
I av tot abt it too bt hmmmm what if something happen to mmm, I can't stand loosing money I work for
Re: Lost My Job Today by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
If you are in Lagos.

One of the leading schools in Lagos requires the services of the following subject teachers for immediate employment
1 Physics
2 English
3 Mathematics
4 Chemistry
5 ICT
Applications and detailed CV should be forwarded immediately to vacancy450@gmail.com.
Re: Lost My Job Today by missKiffy(f): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sorry about that
Re: Lost My Job Today by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sorry Bro, take heart. God will provide.
Are yhu Married, eh OP?
Re: Lost My Job Today by lovelani(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
send me a message if you're in ib, and we can see what you can do with your savings mind you its not a must. you can simply ignore.
Re: Lost My Job Today by SPG4U(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
herveze:
am so sorry for your loss bro... You don't have to be sad... It's an opportunity to get better... If you don't mind you can add me up on whatsapp 08067984710 and I will show u what I do legitimately online, it's very easy for anyone to do, close to importation but this time around $1 is #280 instead of #450

I will be glad to help anyone interested at no cost
Re: Lost My Job Today by odaniel1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
herveze:

Have you tried applying for supply chain management jobs? Try BAT (British American Tobacco Company) at Oluyole they are looking for Inventory personnel.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today by okooloyun1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
odaniel1:

Have you tried applying for supply chain management jobs? Try BAT (British American Tobacco Company) at Oluyole they are looking for Inventory personnel.
Pls how do one apply for the job?
Re: Lost My Job Today by RexEmmyGee: 4:59am On Sep 20, 2016
herveze:

I av tot abt it too bt hmmmm what if something happen to mmm, I can't stand loosing money I work for
nothing will happen. the community is growing strong.
you can use half of the money
Re: Lost My Job Today by herveze: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2016
odaniel1:

Thanks so much, aw can I submit my CV online or hardcopy, WhatsApp me on 08100965082 for me to know abt the job
Re: Lost My Job Today by Paseus(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2016
SPG4U:
am so sorry for your loss bro... You don't have to be sad... It's an opportunity to get better... If you don't mind you can add me up on whatsapp 08067984710 and I will show u what I do legitimately online, it's very easy for anyone to do, close to importation but this time around $1 is #280 instead of #450

I will be glad to help anyone interested at no cost
am in
Re: Lost My Job Today by davidokorodudu: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
RexEmmyGee:
Op use part of the 100k
Re: Lost My Job Today by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
But where is lalasticlala today angry
Re: Lost My Job Today by festusperry(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
wow 20 to 30k how do u manage to live on that? naija mehnnnnnnnn
herveze:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! / Trainee CCTV Technician Required In Lagos / Who Else Got This From RIMMIT @

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.