Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment (21807 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by eojepa: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2016
I no understand this people again o. Till now no mail yet kept telling me my email is registered.
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by osinachiuba: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2016
download good music
Chubby funky ft hommie Jay maley
http://www.naijapals.com/music/maley_chubby_funky_ft_hommie_jay-55412
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by joe4christ2008(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2016
chinelany:
guys theyve sorted it oo. it just opened now now

Have you received your activation link?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by hawieberrie: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Is this confirmation email not supposed to be automatic? Even nairaland just sent me a validation code automatically. Looks to me like a guise to just keep people from applying. Meanwhile the site doesn't even acknowledge registration but keeps giving an error that the email has already been registered. Wack!
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by ola123olu: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=hawieberrie post=49572714]Is this confirmation email not supposed to be automatic? Even nairaland just sent me a validation code automatically. Looks to me like a guise to just keep people from applying. Meanwhile the site doesn't even acknowledge registration but keeps giving an error that the email has already been registered. Wack!

From what I have observed, I think you will get the confirmation like the 3rd day from the day you registerd, I registerd on the 20th around 6am, and I got the link this morning around the same time frame I also think they are doing it on a first come first serve. My thinking
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by dandanborito(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Registered on the 21st and am yet to receive my link in my inbox. I'll stick with @ola123olu and see.
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Hakyme: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=ola123olu post=49575588][/quote] Ok bro First come first served Thanks a bunch But pls were u able to complete d form for submission?
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by ola123olu: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hakyme:

Ok bro First come first served
Thanks a bunch
But pls were u able to complete d form for submission?

I haven't and that's due to some personal issue, but I have seen people who have completed the form and submited successfuly
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Hakyme: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
ola123olu:

I haven't and that's due to some personal issue, but I have seen people who have completed the form and submited successfuly

Alright bro

Thanks greatly
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by dandanborito(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please who has completed his application successfully? And what are the requirements? So others can prepare before hand.
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Anzabur(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Chidizman:
What's happening? Even registered with two emails yet no confirmation mail. They should rectify this Asap! Mediocre software developers at it again
Bros,same thing I did,I registered with two emails but no confirmation!
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by albovy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello all,
I am writing to confirm the delay in the activation mail after having registered the account before 8am on Tuesday 20th,September 2016.

I have been able to check both Junks/Spam/Inbox but all to no avail after 58hours. Kindly advise on next process if theres any one wo is also in my shoes( .

Regards,
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by sirku: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
USING THE RECRUITMENT PORTAL
Updates:

Notice – 22/09/2016: The below information applies to new registration only. If you receive a successfully registered message after you click “Register” you will be automatically logged in and can proceed to available jobs, select and apply. (Click on the FCSC logo) Make sure your Email and Phone are accurate, this is the only means the FCSC will use in updating you about the status of your application.
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by guiddoti: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
mem88:
The site can't even open here. Kept telling me error. Is it that the gods are playing with me? :-/
hahahaha cast n bind, gods are crazy grin
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by sirku: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
i just get my link now ... Bye
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
guiddoti:
hahahaha cast n bind, gods are crazy grin

haaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaahaa! beta to be crazy!!!! because if they are then i will apply more than 100 times plus get the job join: -)
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
eojepa:
I no understand this people again o. Till now no mail yet kept telling me my email is registered.

Na so here. They need serious divine flogging. If only wishes come true, the amount of Employee with their authomatic site when i go flog ehhhh, even God go beg me say "my daughter forgive them for they know not what dey are doing" :-(
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by ola123olu: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pls epp oo, no national I'd, passport, voters card nor drivers licence, what can I do?
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by ola123olu: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Anzabur:

Bros,same thing I did,I registered with two emails but no confirmation!

You will get the comfirmation link after 72 hours
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2016
niyi123:
Why is everybody not seeing confirmation mail, because I haven't receive mine too. Could it be that it is not genuine or technical difficulties

Maybe u should use a gmail account... I used that and saw it immediately
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by florence24(f): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2016
please update concerning Nigeria railway cooperation is it email provided for the recruitment receiving applications now because initially it was bouncing back
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by James2a2: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Guys, don't give up. If you have tried applying before and you did not get the activation link. You may have to do it again. This time, try use a new email address, then 'register' afresh. Remember to click on the 'captcha' and click on corresponding pictures to 'verify'. This time it will not send you a link but tells you to proceed to login as seen in the pic attached. Hope this helps? Best wishes.

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by niyi123: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Omohjick:

Maybe u should use a gmail account... I used that and saw it immediately
Thanks for your concern, but i did another registration yesterday with gmail, and still the same till now.
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Aremoola(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
I registered like every other people I've not gotten msg yet but I further my registration but my challenge is that in the place where I should enter my state of origin is not coming up, at such I can't continue. please help.
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by ola123olu: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aremoola:
I registered like every other people I've not gotten msg yet but I further my registration but my challenge is that in the place where I should enter my state of origin is not coming up, at such I can't continue. please help.

Change the browser you are using, try goggle chrome

1 Like

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by okitejoseph: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Aremoola:
try Google Chrome browser

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
abdulbaba200:
try Google Chrome browser
but on final submission what I saw was an empty page

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by didi3030: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
pls i have been trying for two weeks now to registered
they keep telling this
reCAPTCHA
The captcha is missing from this form
wht do i do
i need help me plsss
this is my number 07057590453
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by drail400(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Has anyone successfully applied to the 2016 Nigerian fed civil service job opening?
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by scientist(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
you do not need a confirmation link via email. once your email account has already been registered....JUST LOG IN with your password and start your application. it worked for me...use GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER....i have applied for two positions already...two more left ;Dyou do not need a confirmation link via email. once your email account has already been registered....JUST LOG IN with your password and start your application. it worked for me...use GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER....i have applied for two positions already...two more left
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by drail400(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2016
@ scientist. What time and day did you apply, cuz when i finished filling the form and clicked on submit all i saw was a blank page. Also I am unable to save my progress. Now the site regularly shows internal service error. Kindly reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Unilever Field Sales Officer Assessment 2016 / Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.