Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Is Jupeb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Jupeb? (4967 Views)

What Is Jupeb - Admission Eligibility (courses And Universities) / 2017/2018 Unilag Foundation Diploma Jupeb Registration Guideline How To Apply / Whatsapp Group For Uniben Jupeb Aspirants 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Jupeb? by feelib(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF JUPEB?[/b]
Here is the meaning of JUPEB and everything you need to know about the programme.

The term JUPEB simply means JUPEB simply means Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board. It is a national examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) partnering universities led by the University of Lagos.

The JUPEB programme is an advanced level program of that allows interested candidate to gain admission into 2oo level of JUPEB’s approved institution without writing JAMB UTME. this program is moderated by the University of Lagos.

for realizing your dream of university education.JUPEB programme is intended for candidates aspiring to secure admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE).
Re: What Is Jupeb? by feelib(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Get more details about other Advanced level program in Nigeria via Educorenigeria.Com
Re: What Is Jupeb? by feelib(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2017
You can now gain admission into 200level
Re: What Is Jupeb? by amas24dotcom: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2018
I want to thank you for your contribution on this JUPEB registration. However, you failed to provide a website link where students can easily register.

Students who wish to apply with JUPEB admission can follow the link below;

https://jupebu.com/JUPEB-online-registration

As stated in the website, it was created for candidates who wish to apply for any alevels programme at private owned centers.

I will advise anyone interested to register through the link above because I know people who did their registration there without stories.
Re: What Is Jupeb? by Olutozn54(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
thanks for this piece,I was called for an recruitment test, pls what do I need know and like how much is their salary scale?

(1) (Reply)

UNN Primary Admission List For 2015/2016 Session Released / 10 Less Populated Courses But Lucurative . / Unizik 2012/2013 Cutt-off Mark Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.