Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 (21920 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 24th September 2016 / Watford Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 18th September 2016 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by Sanchez01: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
It's a draw soup! grin grin grin

FT kiss kiss kiss
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by seunny4lif(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by lakesidepapa(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin Football no get home ooooh grin grin grin
Confirm smiley football spirit bad gan
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by engrhorla(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Atjeti are kill joy

Barca score a scrappy goal na
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by FunkyMetahuman: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Athletico is a paim in Madrid and Barcelona's butt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by dharay99: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
According to the commentator, Messi is imitating Ronaldo on the touchline..

Nice dig grin
grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by buffalowings: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Real Madrid fans

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by anigbajumo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Useless umpire,2 handball inside the penalty area and he shunned it.....

Visca barca.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
kenonze:

Lol, Spoilt child
hm how na... u are making me feel guilty. i dont understand

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by seunny4lif(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
cool cool
lakesidepapa:

Confirm smiley football spirit bad gan

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by asher15: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
From what I have seen it is obvious the hate between realmadrid and Barcelona did not start from messi or ronaldo ,instead it started from pep and mou,it was this two who made barca and Madrid to start trolling one another like dogs on social media and then they started comparing Rinaldo and messi, pls someone should borrow barca and Madrid fans sense to stop insulting their selves like their lives depend on it,remember ronaldo and messi don't know u exist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by xtervaganza(m): 2:21am On Sep 22, 2016
asher15:
From what I have seen it is obvious the hate between realmadrid and Barcelona did not start from messi or ronaldo ,instead it started from pep and mou,it was this two who made barca and Madrid to start trolling one another like dogs on social media and then they started comparing Rinaldo and messi, pls someone should borrow barca and Madrid fans sense to stop insulting their selves like their lives depend on it,remember ronaldo and messi don't know u exist
what started with Jose and pep? There has been no love between them since eternity. It has nothing to do with Jose or pep

Before Jose I saw Zidane try to strangle Enrique, Ramos slapped puyol under pellegrini, Barca former stadium was bombed, di Stefano joined real Madrid just after he had already signed for Barca, bernd Schuster was fired instantly for saying they can't beat Barca

My point is; they have hated each other since and it will remain that way

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by Zedoo(m): 5:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Finally draw better pass loss

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by Sanchez01: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2016
asher15:
It's obvious you just started watching football recently,or that you are oblivious to the history of the politics between Real Madrid and Barcelona. Barcelona used to be the capital of Spain before being moved to Madrid. Similarly, just like it was moved from Lagos to Abuja. Beyond that, Catalans felt the Imperial power and the government of Spain have been fair to them from the outset. Considered separatists, Madrid, a pure Spanish speaking territory have subdued Catalans and Catalan from breaking away from Spain to becoming a sovereign state.

You don't just come online to troll just for likes. If you are bereaved of ideas and knowledge on a particular subject matter, you simply ask Google before boasting ignorance.

The likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Pep, Mourinho, Sergio Ramos and Pique are just political brand ambassadors to the politics, and not just football.

If you're pained that Barça couldn't take advantage of the initial lead, that's your pack of green tea.

CC
Seunny4lif

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by asher15: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2016
Sanchez01:

It's obvious you just started watching football recently,or that you are oblivious to the history of the politics between Real Madrid and Barcelona. Barcelona used to be the capital of Spain before being moved to Madrid. Similarly, just like it was moved from Lagos to Abuja. Beyond that, Catalans felt the Imperial power and the government of Spain have been fair to them from the outset. Considered separatists, Madrid, a pure Spanish speaking territory have subdued Catalans and Catalan from breaking away from Spain to becoming a sovereign state.

You don't just come online to troll just for likes. If you are bereaved of ideas and knowledge on a particular subject matter, you simply ask Google before boasting ignorance.

The likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Pep, Mourinho, Sergio Ramos and Pique are just political brand ambassadors to the politics, and not just football.

If you're pained that Barça couldn't take advantage of the initial lead, that's your pack of green tea.

CC
Seunny4lif
first of all I already knew they were rivals but I'm talking about online trolling ,do a research and go to Barcelona and real Madrid fan page from the day pep and mou just came till the day they left,u will notice that they were less insults. But as soon as both started spreading in social media more,maybe I was wrong to say it started from pep and mou but everyone has the right to express their selves,by the way Barcelona played well unfortunately we were not given penalty when the ball hit Sauls hand in the box,and also few errors from mashed and pique,and major worry is the injury of messi and busi

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by asher15: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
what started with Jose and pep? There has been no love between them since eternity. It has nothing to do with Jose or pep

Before Jose I saw Zidane try to strangle Enrique, Ramos slapped puyol under pellegrini, Barca former stadium was bombed, di Stefano joined real Madrid just after he had already signed for Barca, bernd Schuster was fired instantly for saying they can't beat Barca

OK I understand,tanks for ur point of view

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by ddippset(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2016
xtervaganza:

from all the examples you have listed its easy to see that Madrid has always been the violent club while barca has always been the peaceful club. Madrid the bad guys and barca the good guys if you like. though everything took a more violent turn during mourinho. the man practically sent out his thugs to decimate and kick barca players. pepe, Ramos, diarra, Alonso, Marcelo,abeloa, these were his lynchpins.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by Sanchez01: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2016
asher15:
first of all I already knew they were rivals but I'm talking about online trolling ,do a research and go to Barcelona and real Madrid fan page from the day pep and mou just came till the day they left,u will notice that they were less insults. But as soon as both started spreading in social media more,maybe I was wrong to say it started from pep and mou but everyone has the right to express their selves,by the way Barcelona played well unfortunately we were not given penalty when the ball hit Sauls hand in the box,and also few errors from mashed and pique,and major worry is the injury of messi and busi
Online trolling didn't start recently, not even with Messi and Ronaldo. I've been a fan of Real Madrid since 2002 and I can tell you that the trolling has been from time immemorial. And note, the likes of Ronaldo and Messi were not on the big stage at the time. Most people who knew Madrid knew them via PlayStation 1, all thanks to Roberto Carlos, and the galacticos era. Barça fans all over then would laugh and mock Madrid for spending unnecessarily.

Well, Barça played well or not isn't my ish but that they were denied all three points. And please understand that the trolling of Messi and Ronald transcend beyond Real and Barça fans. We're talking about a frenzy that has been on for a while now. Interestingly, EPL fans would gladly air their voice on this. Ask anyone of them. That Messi and Ronaldo are on opposite sides of the divide is sheer coincidence. It has nothing to do with Real vs Barça.

About your penalty, sorry. Ramos was fouled clearly towards the end of the match in Villarreal's box and the ref just threw his face away despite the pleas and many replays after.

Again, I say that trolling between fans of both team has nothing to do with neither Messi nor Ronaldo.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by Sanchez01: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2016
ddippset:
from all the examples you have listed its easy to see that Madrid has always been the violent club while barca has always been the peaceful club. Madrid the bad guys and barca the good guys if you like. though everything took a more violent turn during mourinho. the man practically sent out his thugs to decimate and kick barca players. pepe, Ramos, diarra, Alonso, Marcelo,abeloa, these were his lynchpins.
Did you say Barça are the good guys Having you been watching football when the simulation era of Barcelona reached its peak Where were you when Busquet called Marcelo 'Mono mono!' (meaning monkey! Monkey!) How about the now infamous Luis Figo Pesetero The same saint Messi shot at Real Madrid fans deliberately at the 2011 super cup even after the ball clearly went over the line for a Real throw in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfROdza2xAU&hl=en-GB&gl=NG

Google Puyol's brawls in the el clasico and be your own judge.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by FakeNEWSevryday: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2016
Sanchez01:

Online trolling didn't start recently, not even with Messi and Ronaldo. I've been a fan of Real Madrid since 2002 and I can tell you that the trolling has been from time immemorial. And note, the likes of Ronaldo and Messi were not on the big stage at the time. Most people who knew Madrid knew them via PlayStation 1, all thanks to Roberto Carlos, and the galacticos era. Barça fans all over then would laugh and mock Madrid for spending unnecessarily.

Well, Barça played well or not isn't my ish but that they were denied all three points. And please understand that the trolling of Messi and Ronald transcend beyond Real and Barça fans. We're talking about a frenzy that has been on for a while now. Interestingly, EPL fans would gladly air their voice on this. Ask anyone of them. That Messi and Ronaldo are on opposite sides of the divide is sheer coincidence. It has nothing to do with Real vs Barça.

About your penalty, sorry. Ramos was fouled clearly towards the end of the match in Villarreal's box and the ref just threw his face away despite the pleas and many replays after.

Again, I say that trolling between fans of both team has nothing to do with neither Messi nor Ronaldo.

Hmmmm, Baba oh!!!

We are learning.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by Sanchez01: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:

Hmmmm, Baba oh!!!

We are learning.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by udatso: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2016
haffaze777:

they will beat u
I just don't know why it's difficult for us to play those guys.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by xtervaganza(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
ddippset:
Madrid are not always the aggressor.

Messi kicked the ball at the old and disabled stand in bernabeu, Enrique left real Madrid for Barca and celebrated wildly after scoring against real Madrid. Barca won the league and while celebrating Eto'o shouted "salute the champions Madrid bastards".

And El clasico has always been violent even before Jose set foot in Spain. Was it not under Pellegrini that Ramos slapped Puyol? Out his studs on the back of Messi? Did Pellegrini set them out to injure then too?
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by ddippset(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
Madrid are not always the aggressor.

Messi kicked the ball at the old and disabled stand in bernabeu, Enrique left real Madrid for Barca and celebrated wildly after scoring against real Madrid. Barca won the league and while celebrating Eto'o shouted "salute the champions Madrid bastards".

And El clasico has always been violent even before Jose set foot in Spain. Was it not under Pellegrini that Ramos slapped Puyol? Out his studs on the back of Messi? Did Pellegrini set them out to injure then too?
do you know the meaning of aggression? kicking the ball out into the stands out of frustration after failing to keep it in touch is an act of aggression? celebrating wildly is an act of aggression? saying salute the bastard in a press conference miles away from the pitch is an act of aggression? lol. funny you! fucck the so called simulation is an act if aggression? how about poking someone in the eye? how about kicking players randomly just because you are losing 5 nil? how about stamping on a player's fingers with your boot studs? bros you don't know what aggression is.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by ddippset(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sanchez01:

Did you say Barça are the good guys Having you been watching football when the simulation era of Barcelona reached its peak Where were you when Busquet called Marcelo 'Mono mono!' (meaning monkey! Monkey!) How about the now infamous Luis Figo Pesetero The same saint Messi shot at Real Madrid fans deliberately at the 2011 super cup even after the ball clearly went over the line for a Real throw in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfROdza2xAU&hl=en-GB&gl=NG

Google Puyol's brawls in the el clasico and be your own judge.
barca aren't saints but compared to real Madrid they are good guys esp in the mourinho era. and the simulation thing was what mourinho fed to gullible fans like yourself after barca dominated and beat him mercilessly. every team in Europe is guilt of simulation. fucck Ronaldo and pepe are 2 of the wrist simulators in football history. about the messi incident he tried to keep the ball in play but lost it and he kicked it into the stands out of frustration. so many players do that. but like politicians mourinho and real Madrid politicized it. I never called barca saints but compared to real Madrid ,barca are angels. mourinho brought a lot of conspiracy theories to Spain like he does everywhere. uefa conspiracies, simulations mourinho fed them to you.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by xtervaganza(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
ddippset:
do you know the meaning of aggression? kicking the ball out into the stands out of frustration after failing to keep it in touch is an act of aggression? celebrating wildly is an act of aggression? saying salute the bastard in a press conference miles away from the pitch is an act of aggression? lol. funny you! fucck the so called simulation is an act if aggression? how about poking someone in the eye? how about kicking players randomly just because you are losing 5 nil? how about stamping on a player's fingers with your boot studs? bros you don't know what aggression is.
alaye, I love Messi (probably more than you) but what he did was deliberate(if you watched the match)

And celebrating wildly against your former team is a way to goad them which also makes him an aggressor same with Eto'o

Here's the definition of aggressor

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by Tiana06(f): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aliko Dangote plans to buy Arsenal F.C. in 4 years. http://www.tiana.com.ng/2016/09/aliko-dangote-plans-to-buy-arsenal-fc.html?m=1
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by ddippset(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
alaye, I love Messi (probably more than you) but what he did was deliberate(if you watched the match)

And celebrating wildly against your former team is a way to goad them which also makes him an aggressor same with Eto'o

Here's the definition of aggressor
so celebrating wildly is now an act if aggression? never brother, never! your own interpretation on messi is that it was deliberate but I saw it as a normal thing players do when a game isn't going according to plan. well that's by the way. its funny that I talk about aggression and bring up examples like pepe stamping on messi' s fingers, diarra kicking on messi from behind and mourinho poking Tito in the eye while you give examples like messi kicking a football into the stands or etoo celebrating wildly after scoring a goal. lol. this joke is so on you!
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by xtervaganza(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
ddippset:
so celebrating wildly is now an act if aggression? never brother, never! your own interpretation on messi is that it was deliberate but I saw it as a normal thing players do when a game isn't going according to plan. well that's by the way. its funny that I talk about aggression and bring up examples like pepe stamping on messi' s fingers, diarra kicking on messi from behind and mourinho poking Tito in the eye while you give examples like messi kicking a football into the stands or etoo celebrating wildly after scoring a goal. lol. this joke is so on you!
dis you know Emmanuel Adebayor was banned and fined for celebrating the same way against arsenal?

And then you said goadkmg isn't an active f aggression and I proved you wrong

Now back to assault, Sergio busquet stamped on Pepe. How conveniently did you forget that?

A full bottle of whiskey and a oig head was thrown at Luis Figo. How about that?

Did thiago Mottta not injure Guti?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (1 - 1) On 5th November 2017 / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 24th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.