Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. (6994 Views)

My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus / Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 / Samsung Permanently Discontinues The Galaxy Note7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by JohnyBleck(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
No doubt Samsung is doing all it can to remain the undesputed king of mobile phone manufacturing. The release of Samsung's latest, the Galaxy Note7 is arguably one of the best phablets on the planet.
Galaxy note7 is powered by 4GB ram, 64GB rom etc and is fired up with owesome features that is garanteed to make life enjoyable.
[b]Samsung Galaxy Note7 Features:
-Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel.
-SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- IP68 certified - dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Stylus
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified).
Display Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
-Screen size: 5.7 inches (~78.0% screen-to-body ratio).
-Screen Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density)
-Multitouch: Yes
-Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Always-on display, TouchWiz UI.
-OS: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat).
-Chipset: Exynos 8890 Octa
-CPU; Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53).
-GPU: Mali-T880 MP12.
-Memory Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single sim model.
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual-SIM model.
-Internal: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
-Camera Primary: 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash. Features
1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile
detection, Auto HDR, panorama[/b]

However recent spate of battery explosions is threatening the success of the device. With Samsung customers returning their devices in numbers, it becomes imperative to find an alternative. This is were another mobile giant, Tecno comes in. Samsung customers unable to buy Note7 due to it's high price here in Nigeria can find a good alternative in Phantom6 plus. smiley
Phantom6 Plus features
-Phantom 6 Plus Specs , Features a 6.0 inch screen , 4GB RAM , Android 6.0 Marshmallow and 4050mAh battery.
-SIM Type: Dual SIM
-Network: 2G/3G/4G LTE
-Display: 6.0 FHD LTPS capacitive touchscreen.
-Dimension : 160.35 x 83.46 x 7.7mm.
-Build: Full Metal.
-Colours: Champagne Gold.
-Processor Type: Deca-core 4x 2.5 GHz + 4x 2.0 GHz + 2x
1.4GHz MediaTek Helio x20 Chipset (saves 30% battery life).
-RAM: 4GB
-Internal Storage: 64GB
-External Storage: No (Hybrid SIM)
-Back Camera : 21MP SONY IMX 230 Camera with Dual Flash.
Camera Features : Super light sensitive , excellent in collecting
and processing light.
-Front Camera : 8MP with Front flash.
-Battery: 4050mAh (Non-removable).
-Security : Fingerprint Reader & iris scanner 2.0
-USB TYPE-C : YES , with light speed.

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by dunsin125: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Samsung is too far na.....u no even fi phantom 6 compare to 2 doogee f7 pro

10 Likes

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by csc2(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2016
dunsin125:

No be the same samsung don turn to Time bomb machine? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by JohnyBleck(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2016
dunsin125:
Wait till Phantom6 is released. That device wow everyone including you.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by jmichlins(m): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2016
please never in your life compare Note 3 with tecno phantom 9. The technology behind the s pen is still a mystery for tecno engineers

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by drss2(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2016
note7 is d best phone on earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Jethrolite(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2016
I use a tecno but these comparisons need to stop.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by iliyande(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2016
people should stop comparing reality with daydream cheesy

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Adesiji77: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2016
Apples vs Oranges cheesy

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by daveson2020(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Chai this tecno marketers no go kill person ooo. How can you compare Oxford University with unilag?

10 Likes

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by xtervaganza(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Samsung midrangers are even better than anything that will come out of tecno.

And tecno a mobile giant? You mean a dwarf giant?
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Youngpo413: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
jmichlins:
please never in your life compare Note 3 with tecno phantom 9. The technology behind the s pen is still a mystery for tecno engineers
a mystery they will never ever fathom.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by bigiyaro(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
OP u need to repent.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by tdayof(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nigerians need to know mobile phone is made up of more than software.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by JohnyBleck(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
bigiyaro:
OP u need to repent.
Why Tecno Phantom6 is really a cool device.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by JohnyBleck(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
daveson2020:
Chai this tecno marketers no go kill person ooo. How can you compare Oxford University with unilag?
No am not marketing Tecno. Just relating my view.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by mischievous(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
op most be under a spell.note 7 to phantom6 even ma baby bro will not go close to d tecno at all
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Thebrightest(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
JohnyBleck:
No doubt Samsung is doing all it can to remain the undesputed king of mobile phone manufacturing. The release of Samsung's latest, the Galaxy Note7 is arguably one of the best phablets on the planet.
Galaxy note7 is powered by 4GB ram, 64GB rom etc and is fired up with owesome features that is garanteed to make life enjoyable. However recent spate of battery explosions is threatening the success of the device. With Samsung customers returning their devices in numbers, it becomes imperative to find an alternative. This is were another mobile giant, Tecno comes in. Samsung customers disppointed with note7 can find a good alternative in Phantom6.
Though Tecno's incoming flagship, about to be launched in few days time, no doubt the device will serve as a cool alternative to Samsung's galaxy note7. What do you think
Phantom6 features

Op what happened to you? Even samsung note 3 and phantom 6 no be mate.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by JohnyBleck(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
mischievous:
op most be under a spell.note 7 to phantom6 even ma baby bro will not go close to d tecno at all
Even you will not be able to resist the owesomeness of Phantom6 when it hit the stores.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by pators(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
JohnyBleck:
Even you will not be able to resist the owesomeness of Phantom6 when it hit the stores.
don't let the devil use you OP

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by kowalsky: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
I sense cheap market antics
Even the iphone 7 cannot be compared with the gs7 talk less the note 7

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by ogedanny: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Everything you need to know about the Samsung Note 7 and Tecno Phantom 6 Plus is here:

Compare Samsung Note 7 and Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Here: http://www.browsingphones.com/tecno-phantom-6-plus-vs-samsung-note-7-vs-gionee-m5-compare-specs-price-jumia/
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by FrozeBABE: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2016
kowalsky:
I sense cheap market antics
Even the iphone 7 cannot be compared with the gs7 talk less the note 7
I learn the note itself is a time bomb

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by FrozeBABE: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2016
JohnyBleck:
I won't lie about dat if these phones a placed together for me to choose I will go for d phantom cos of its sleek nature
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
No phone series can be compared to the NOTE. The S pen always makes the difference

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Ehimzy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Look at this OP o... so if I'm disappointedin note 7 I should take phantom 6 or 6 plus.. am I crazy?? I'd take note 5 over it.... heck I'd even take a xiaomi Mi5 or Oneplus3, or even a Samsung Galaxy C7 over it... piece of crap MTK processors that are just about numbers rather than actual performance is what you're saying will wow prople Tecno a mobile giant Haba op.. don't embarrass yourself like this naw

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by somehowpenis(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
jmichlins:
but you guys were _mastubating with joy when it was compared with the iphone? Lmaoo..
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by somehowpenis(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Android users battling themselves, i have nothing doing here.. smiley cool
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by jmichlins(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
somehowpenis:
but you guys were _mastubating with joy when it was compared with the iphone? Lmaoo..
boss some comparison are way too ridiculous and insult. Good evening
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by kowalsky: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
FrozeBABE:

I learn the note itself is a time bomb

Yh yh. Had a manufacturers fault. Was recalled tho
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by JohnyBleck(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2016
FrozeBABE:

I won't lie about dat if these phones a placed together for me to choose I will go for d phantom cos of its sleek nature
P6+ is a great device.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Lost MTN Sim / Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks / Can Power Bank Be Repaired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.