Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. (6992 Views)

My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus / Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 / Samsung Permanently Discontinues The Galaxy Note7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by JohnyBleck(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Ehimzy:
Look at this OP o... so if I'm disappointedin note 7 I should take phantom 6 or 6 plus.. am I crazy?? I'd take note 5 over it.... heck I'd even take a xiaomi Mi5 or Oneplus3, or even a Samsung Galaxy C7 over it... piece of crap MTK processors that are just about numbers rather than actual performance is what you're saying will wow prople Tecno a mobile giant Haba op.. don't embarrass yourself like this naw
How many Nigerians can afford to spend N300,000-N500,000 buy onepuls3, note7 or even Iphone7 Only the super rich. As far as prices and quality go, Tecno phantom6+ is a very cool alternative.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by techlesson: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
phantom over the note7...life first grin grin
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Pelycan: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Great. Anyway I want to sell a Samsung grand neo i9060 . Works perfectly but cracked screen. check Internet for specs. I Want to upgrade thats why I'm selling. Serious buyers can send me a message.
Its Over a year old by the way.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by excanny: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
FrozeBABE:

I won't lie about dat if these phones a placed together for me to choose I will go for d phantom cos of its sleek nature

That phantom 6 is amazingly slim. People who haven't had the chance of checking this phone wouldn't understand.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by JohnyBleck(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2016
excanny:

That phantom 6 is amazingly slim. People who haven't had the chance of checking this phone wouldn't understand.
Truely phantom 6 is a nice phone.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by oluwadaemilola: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
i prefer the phantom
Phantom 6 over exploding devices thank you very much
Besides the specs are really great
Tecno all the way
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by techlesson: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2016
yeak..looking is free and touching too in phone shops grin
excanny:

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by techlesson: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2016
its good wen a product moves from worst to good dan wen it moves from good to worst cool
csc2:

No be the same samsung don turn to Time bomb machine? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by JohnyBleck(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
techlesson:
its good wen a product moves from worst to good dan wen it moves from good to worst cool
Exactly!
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by judajix(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Op.....I can't believe this
Won't talk about too many things
1) display FHD against QHD haba na, curved screen, super amoled tecno
2) tecno be cheating pple with low end versions of the actual mtk chip that helios x20 has up 2.3ghz on its turbo processor as even against Samsung with snapdragon 820 and exynos on some variants
3) camera let's not talk about it cos it is never by pixel size
4) user interface
5) utility(s pen and stuff)
6 please abeg note 7 looks way better than phantom 6 even letv le1s looks way better
If u want to compare based on price please compare phantom 6+ with vernee mars in fact Leeco le max 2( beats pp6+ hands down)
Don't be deceived by gimmicks like front flash and 21mp and shiit most tecno cameras are interpolated from a lower number of pixels
6)

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Bossmd: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
somehowpenis:
Android users battling themselves, i have nothing doing here.. smiley cool

Baba that Phantom 6 plus makes sense ooh! grin

Where is greenhulk wet wan buy phone sef?
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bossmd:

Baba that Phantom 6 plus makes sense ooh! grin

Where is greenhulk wet wan buy phone sef?
I've seen and played with a phantom 6 plus. It's a definite GO to be frank. For 140k it's a steal, s7 edge is better but u will have to cough out an additional 160k to get it which might not worth it in this recession.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
I'd take note 3 over phantom 10 sef

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by techlesson: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
greenhulk:

I've seen and played with a phantom 6 plus. It's a definite GO to be frank. For 140k it's a steal, s7 edge is better but u will have to cough out an additional 160k to get it which might not worth it in this recession.
So whose got the real value?
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by techlesson: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
samyomz:
I'd take note 3 over phantom 10 sef
Which of the note3?
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
techlesson:

Which of the note3?
samsung of course
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Bossmd: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
greenhulk:

That's the verdict from a Pro!

Greenhulk has summed it up! grin
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by JohnyBleck(m): 1:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Bossmd:

That's the verdict from a Pro!
Greenhulk has summed it up! grin
Exactly.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Techm8: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2016
greenhulk:

You're absolutely correct. In the current economic climes, the phantom 6+ at 140k is reasonable. I've used the phone for a couple days and it's an absolutely amazing phone.
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by Bossmd: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2016
Techm8:

You're absolutely correct. In the current economic climes, the phantom 6+ at 140k is reasonable. I've used the phone for a couple days and it's an absolutely amazing phone.

The funny thing is that after using this Phantom 6 plus I doubt if I will still use Samsung grin
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by JohnyBleck(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bossmd:

The funny thing is that after using this Phantom 6 plus I doubt if I will still use Samsung grin
When you go P6 plus there's no going back. smiley
Re: Battle Of Titans: Tecno Phantom6 Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy Note7. by techlesson: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
daveson2020:
Chai this tecno marketers no go kill person ooo. How can you compare Oxford University with unilag?
comparism is allowed,cus I believe Tecno is trying thou

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Lost MTN Sim / Can Power Bank Be Repaired / Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.