Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? (33531 Views)

Which Federal Universities Accepts 2.68 CGP In DE? / Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic / Download National Policy On Education – 6th Edition (2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
madridguy:
Look for any Alfa @ your locality, tell him to help you with " iliham " the one of Prophet Adiru. Shikena
Chaii!!! Madrid guy looto, I can see d traces of Sergio Ramos, Pepe in ur blood..... use iliham and get mad..... grin
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Jayjey(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
It is very possible to make a 2.1 but you will need to study very hard.
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Franky826: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
very well u can, but u must work very hard, I heard of somebody whose cgpa was 1.5 but in his 200 and 300 level he had 5.0.

is okay...

Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Futurecrown(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pprovost:

Yeah, in a school like Uniben. But in a school like OAU, I will advise him to start all over again if good grade like 1.1 or 2.1 is his priority. He has to be more than a genius to get 2.1 with that gp in 100level for a 4-year course in OAU especially if his course is science related.
He can still make 2.1 irrespective of any institution. My intimate friend graduated from the said OAU and made second class upper division with a starting GPA of 1.82 in the department of Physics Engineering, fast forward to 200l he is above 4.2 till final year, in the end he makes 3.64.
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Battywonder(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
It all depends on u! As a final year student who's doing fairly well academically and hopes 2 graduate with the best honours possible, here is my 2 kobo:
Change ur orientation and belief abt ur course of study that u can do it and believe u failed cos u started late. In addition, if u truly have a penchant for the upper second class, it's high time u stop thinking abt any grade below a B. Thus, u wud make nothing below a 4.00 gpa till u graduate. From d simulation i did on ur behalf, u need a mean gpa of 4.2 to finally graduate with a 2:1 which i believe u can get if u truly want it and determined to get. Oh! U doubt ur ability and think u can't get it? Be sincere and try this:
1. Start studying from day 1
2. Attend all lectures and do ur assignment promptly
3. Solve past quests. Do dat when exam is in 3 weeks cos frm experience, past quests limit d scope of wat u study if u start using it frm day 1.
4. Be a sanguine and choose intelligent classmate as frds
Let me stop d wordcount is complete. GUDLUCK

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by NyemzyHimself: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
very well u can, but u must work very hard, I heard of somebody whose cgpa was 1.5 but in his 200 and 300 level he had 5.0.

Chei
Are you Lai Mohammed?
You can only get 5.0 Iff (If and only if) you made A's in all your courses from year one to final year.
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by lakesider(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
If u work hard and believe in yourself. You can still finish with a cgpa of 3.0.
Don't mind the doubting Thomas
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by lakesider(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pleas read to understand. Stop reading to comment
NyemzyHimself:

Chei
Are you Lai Mohammed?
You can only get 5.0 Iff (If and only if) you made A's in all your courses from year one to final year.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by AntiWailer: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Dnt give up u can still make 4point as final CGPA.

Jst that u av to start NOW
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by KardinalZik(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Work harder..... Its possible.
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
schooling in Nigeria is a bloody waste!!they waste your time, kill your morale, weaken your brain capacity and force you to hustle scores.

at the end they refuse to issue your transcripts because they said, 'people alter the information on it '!!!kaî!!!stupid Nigerian schools!! please pull out and start a life.
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by madridguy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Get mad as in?

Aarenasbaba:

Chaii!!! Madrid guy looto, I can see d traces of Sergio Ramos, Pepe in ur blood..... use iliham and get mad..... grin
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by madridguy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Implications as in how?

highbeeola:

You know it has some implications.
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by khassy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
onyekachee:
don't mind the liar,5.0 indeed

And why did you call her a liar, BTW who said its impossible

Grow some courtesy pls
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
harlee:
My person,abeg start 100 again,sometimes ur 1st gp determines ur final gp..ask mapites they'll tell u

lol bro.. i dey here

i can testify......... you go chop kokonbilo

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by madridguy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
mydn44, I need justice.

LoveJesus87:
Idiot. Mumu grin grin grin
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by PORP(f): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Put in your effort and with God on your side you will have a good grade. Please don't be discouraged, there's hope for you!
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Donwizbro(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
mctowel01:

Guy, my very close friend had first semester cgpa was 1.44 in Electrical and electronics Engineering and finished with a 2.1. Then there were lots of guys with bad cgpa then.. Some made 2.1 at the end while some were close. Just work hard,... It happens to many people, not just you.. it will be like film trick when you watch your cgpa increase with every semester. Work hard then come and read your post 2 years from now.
best advice,nice one!
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Harinholar(f): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
First consider the course duration @least to make ur plans
Try to avoid further CO
##Work hard and pray..## then u are deir already
**To start over no easy ooooo
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Prophet2k2(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Davonjagah:
boss if in your attempt to EPP. you lie like this. who you epp

lie hard broxxxx. na true qustn be dat oooo... who u Epp??
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by NyemzyHimself: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
lakesider:
Pleas read to understand. Stop reading to comment

Reverse is the case here.
Keep exposing your ignorance.
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by toprealman: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Irelokeh:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm a 100lvl Student in a University based in the North,I have suffered so much to get admission which I value so greatly...God so good I was given a course I grew to like, but the school unfortunately released our supplementary list about 4 months after the 1st list was released so I came only to find out exams was just few weeks away, I resumed late my parents had to sweat out my fees, I wrote all de exams but I didn't know anything in some my prerequisite... I studied hard but only for me to find a CGP of 1.65 last semester (with 3 CO's, one due to a not registered course) , I'm ready to work hard come this 200h lvl but my question is Should I restart 100 lvl or can I still graduate with a 2nd class upper that I seek despite this poor performance in 100lvl.

Thank you
Try make a good friend with a senior colleague...from same department. If possible the best guy a year ahead of you. He can put you through. Yes you can still make good final grade.
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Laxy009(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
What I love doing must is motivating people especially when it comes to academics. What your department? Are you studying a mathematical or practical course or written courses? Try find one or two who are ahead of you in your department in higher level to guide you on what each of the lecturer taking you a clearly want from you when doing their exam. I want you to know you can still graduate with first class or second class upper if you only you are ready to read and work hard on your academic.
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by joephemzyz(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yes you can.....: only if you are ready to put in work!!!
Start reading already!
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
You can even communicate well. Where these is a will, there is a way. Meet a friendly lectuerer and talk with him.
Its possible to still make a 2.1.

How?

Score GPA of above 3.6 every semester grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by solace89(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Walai na that c/o wey u get be the 4kup...it would have been much more easier if u no get c/o.... to be honest na that c/o go haunt you! if u can avoid c/o going into 300lv u still can get what u want.
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by solace89(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
OnyeIbo:
You can even communicate well. Where these is a will, there is a way. Meet a friendly lectuerer and talk with him.
Its possible to still make a 2.1.

How?

Score GPA of above 3.6 every semester grin grin grin grin grin grin
No vex o! Abeg you graduated from which institution?
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by shigo20(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
harlee:
My person,abeg start 100 again,sometimes ur 1st gp determines ur final gp..ask mapites they'll tell u
yea for mapoly ur first GP determines what ur ll graduate with. If not for first GP only God knows if I ll be able to graduate coz I wouldn't want to go for extra year
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by Gbaddy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
God is by ur side and you need to work hard. Mine is 1. 4 and I came out with 3. 20. Pls don't loose hope you can still make it
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by badguy1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
My brother, d real hussle just start. . . . . Sort, use micro chips, sit near d best. . . Combine dis 3. . . If u no get ur 2'1 come shoot me. . . . . . . , no forget to pray for forgiveness lol
Re: Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? by clevop11: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Irelokeh:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm a 100lvl Student in a University based in the North,I have suffered so much to get admission which I value so greatly...God so good I was given a course I grew to like, but the school unfortunately released our supplementary list about 4 months after the 1st list was released so I came only to find out exams was just few weeks away, I resumed late my parents had to sweat out my fees, I wrote all de exams but I didn't know anything in some my prerequisite... I studied hard but only for me to find a CGP of 1.65 last semester (with 3 CO's, one due to a not registered course) , I'm ready to work hard come this 200h lvl but my question is Should I restart 100 lvl or can I still graduate with a 2nd class upper that I seek despite this poor performance in 100lvl.

Thank you
yes I think you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) / Cynthia Okafor Is University Of Ibadan Best Pharmacy Graduating Student / Breaking: Waec Finally Released 2017 May/june WASSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.