Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu (32585 Views)

Benue May Cut Alignment With North Over Killings / Budget: N16bn Padded In Fashola’s Ministry – Senators / Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by MadCow1: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2016
I am cool with Mr. Kachikwu getting the Ministry of Petroleum job
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Goldenheart(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2016
What a relief; says Fashola
grin
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2016
cool
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Splashme: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2016
mn
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by HomeTutor1(f): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Goodmorning to you all. You can put your children in my trust for a standard home lesson on mathematics, Physics and further mathematics for primary, secondary and SSCE level in Lagos.

My phone number is 07089340542[b]Goodmorning to you all. You can put your children in my trust for a standard home lesson on mathematics, Physics and further mathematics for primary, secondary and SSCE level in Lagos.

My phone number is 07089340542
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2016
Emmaoga:
Buhari is really confused, what he hoped for is not what he is getting.
He thought that being Nigerian president is a jamboree.

Why not make kachikwu the Full minister of Petroleum.

buhari is the president and also petroleum minister and if given the chance he would also like to be Finance minister and CBN governor.

To me Buhari will be more useful if he is EFCC boss not President.
Well sorry man cos its not up to you. Afterall you never voted for him anyway. Also the president has the power to appoint anyone he so pleases into any position that falls under the executive branch of government. He also has the right to appoint himself as a substantive minister of any ministry he so pleases. Its his prerogative

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by mrkings84(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Buhari and confusion..... Chaiiii.... Someone should help me find that pinchure now
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by wrongnumber: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Good one..Fashola can not come and go and die.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Giving the power ministry to one sound head, and leaving the works and housing together doesn't seem like a bad call, but why am I having these feeling that kachikwu is gradually being edged out of the petroleum ministry for some reasons?
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by CHRISTOLL: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Welcome Mr. Kachikwu
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by thomasjoe(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Emmaoga:

buhari is the president and also petroleum minister and if given the chance he would also like to be Finance minister and CBN governor.

True ! But who would you have preferred to President over a GMB as EFCC boss?
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Ko kan mi
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Olril18(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Islie:
As President Muhammadu Buhari land in the United States of America for the United Nations Assembly summit, a new report has revealed details of a possible ministerial re-shuffling by the presidency.

As Nigerians await the alleged ministerial reshuffling from the presidency, SaharaReporters in a new post on their official Twitter page, has revealed that Babatunde Fashola's ministry of Works, Power and Housing's three portfolios might be reduced to give way to Ibe Kachikwu, the minister of state for Petroleum who will now have a full portfolio to himself.

http://www.tori.ng/news/40713/ministerial-reshuffling-buhari-reportedly-set-to-c.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/777890328716120064
overhyped fashola.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by fortunateice(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Changing things from bad to worst that's buhari's administration.. You just dey change things like most girls change status on social media..
Feed the nation or free the nation
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by juniweezy(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Bullshit talk
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by magoo10(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2016
government by experiment
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Okundaye4(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2016
Ok, but is that d reason for re-shuffling?
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by bsideboii(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Emmaoga:

I Concur
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
facelessangel:
Buhari should swallow pride and think of Nigerians and draft Bath Nnaji to take over power ministry. It's only the Igbos that can change this country.
Bart* grin
This your Naija accent strong o grin
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Rajiolaade: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
Buhari need to go back to london for a quick check up. Fashola is d only Buhari minister that is alive atleast this little power wey i dey see for my house is a testimony to that.
that electricity situation & ur testimony happened in ur area presently,i've also enjoyed it like that a few months ago, for me Fashola would be working when power is constant everywhere even for 6 hours every daytime.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by bigtt76(f): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Forget Sahara Reporters theory. Buhari has not said he would reduce Fashola's portfolio nor has he said he won't give up the petroleum ministry

Emmaoga:

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by ChubbychummyICE(f): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
kropotkin2:
Well sorry man cos its not up to you. Afterall you never voted for him anyway. Also the president has the power to appoint anyone he so pleases into any position that falls under the executive branch of government. He also has the right to appoint himself as a substantives minister of any ministry he so pleases. Its his prerogative
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Josmila(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Welcome development, Fashola couldn't have shouldered the responsibilities of the three ministries alone considering the enormity of work to be done. I would still suggest a technocrat like Barth Nnaji to be drafted to this government to handle the Power sector while Fashola handles Housing.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by SharkTank(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
The plan of Buhari was to show Fashola's incompetence. Person wey no fit run only 3 ministries wan come rule nation
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by HomeOfMe(f): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
he actually tried also in power

If not for the scavengers it would have improved

tremendously.

Thank God for the diversification going on now in power sector.
I think the reasons we are still having a little bit of power is because of the rains,I guess..
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by blecele: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Styx01:

It is appalling how people are easily deceived...As far as I know, you are only seeing the so called 2-3hrs of power per day because of the rains. Once the rainy season is over, you will understand that Fashola ur idol has also been wasting our time like every member of this govt.
You really get it.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by sonogo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
Buhari need to go back to london for a quick check up. Fashola is d only Buhari minister that is alive atleast this little power wey i dey see for my house is a testimony to that.

Don't forget there was heavy rain fall today
Reserve your testimony till January
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by crisycent: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fashola is holding 2 positions for oshiomele and okorocha.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by samsono30: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Styx01:

It is appalling how people are easily deceived...As far as I know, you are only seeing the so called 2-3hrs of power per day because of the rains. Once the rainy season is over, you will understand that Fashola ur idol has also been wasting our time like every member of this govt.

Who told u dat light u're seeing is 2-3hrs per day, dats a total lie, light has improve so don't be an enemy of progress, atleast all Fashola needs is encouragement, what do u av to say abt othr ministers that no body even knw they are in government nw? So pls let's ration comments on ever minister not just somebody that is even trying is best to fix thngs around. When av any topic come up abt othr ghost ministers on this Nairaland? All complain is abt Fashola God bless Nigeria nd Fashola.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oh!..day just break abi?....kwantinue the rawbishness!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos / Agric Minister Deletes Tweets Attacking Buhari / 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.