Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos (32572 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos / Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-mUpx-DcyD10/WeR4sB5uoPI/AAAAAAAAFkA/yQSC0q3DOOo-dyjkTCRIkPI8USkVbpc7gCLcBGAs/s320/x1.jpg[/img]

Donald Duke's daughter, Xerona and her fiance, Derin Phillips aka DJ Caise, had their wedding introduction over the weekend.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-kf5BFfhuHsI/WeR43GJisyI/AAAAAAAAFkI/TXqTlII_fzM9eWkU9gWrzuSwxO0ZuQpUACLcBGAs/s320/x3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-8lcArJUGU7E/WeR427aU7uI/AAAAAAAAFkE/zcpWJefSErwG2waTGTUyOvlb7Y_m9Z8uwCLcBGAs/s320/x2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/--bSEmIDd_xo/WeR4300ymhI/AAAAAAAAFkM/1QS3q3unOOM2D9SbOL9ogrpdnHedKqSdQCLcBGAs/s320/x5.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-hPnwpqNvdC0/WeR45SA2PfI/AAAAAAAAFkQ/Zd810Vir67Qg7cAuzfwtmWQDE7ruk0QKwCLcBGAs/s320/x6.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-loknYhfUn3o/WeR46lkxv6I/AAAAAAAAFkU/CDcJHNN8UdUko8fDu2g8B-Zb1S8zdb1nQCLcBGAs/s320/x4.jpg[/img]

Sharing these photos from the ceremony on her IG page, Xerona wrote;

"One of the aspects of the wedding we've looked forward to most is being able to embrace the cultures of our parents (my father is Efik and Quas and my mother is Kalabari and Derin is Yoruba), so we made the most of our #Introduction and I felt like a princess in my onyo onyo and double wrapper, while Derin looked rather dashing in his agbada. It was also wonderful to honor my late grandmother, Henrietta Ajumogobia Bobmanuel, by wearing her white coral necklaces and crown. The day went seamlessly and we give God all the glory because when He's in charge you know it and He was without a doubt with us. God bless all of our family members and friends who were with us and showed up in brilliant fuschia and beautiful yellow for the first step in combining our families. Now to the trad! ? #XD2018 ?? #firstofallintroduction"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/photos-from-wedding-introduction-of.html

8 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by temitemi1(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2017
congratulations!
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
maybe i will be a DJ..from late dj olu ( r.i.p) dating a governor's daughter and now DJ caise about to marry an ex governor's daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Teewhy2: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Pjogs: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Money talks. This to me is just another consolidation of political ties

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Negotiate: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just came to see her face because I know say her papa fine, she must fine.

Do whatever you can to make money and secure your children's future. Even if you go to jail for it, your children's children will immortalize you.

Don't be the honest idiot sending your kids to public schools because you can't afford quality education.

Pikin we them use corruption money train can speak 7 languages at age 5, can swim, can fight karate.

Your pikin, upon all your honesty, cannot spell hippopotamus at age 10.

Be a father before you be an honest man.

Edit: All those people bashing me, I no blame una. I don't mean you should kill anybody or do rituals, and I don't mean robbing poor people.
If I have what it takes to rob our politicians, I will. And I'm confident 80% of Nigerians will hide me in their homes. It's them against us.
With all your honesty, can you sincerely say your kids can outdo a politician's kids in a fair debate?
If your kids can't win them now, how can your kids take charge of their own future?
Same kids of politicians will use police officers to molest your own kids.
And the cycle continues, until someone else can break free.
Buy some sense, Nigeria will be good, but now that it is bad, na only poor people e bad for. While others are moving forward, you are honestly stagnant in life.

I will be honest when Nigeria favors the honest.

Wolexdey:

These are terrible advises... You should be likened to a terrorist.

Shame...

You must have typed those words under the influence of a demon. You mean people should get rich by all means, even if it means Killing you yourself for ritual, then if caught can go to jail.

Stupidity at it's highest peak.

Our politicians that are user demonic influences are living well and growing old, they go abroad to treat headache.

Honest man dey him house, die of mosquito bite because instead of buying 1k malaria drug which he can't afford, he's buying mixture of 30naira for cornerside chemist. Not even pharmacy.

Funny enough, na poor people dey go hell pass. You lose on earth, you lose in the Afterlife.

Me, at least, make I gain one.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by ezana1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
How old is she, last I heard his children were very young children
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by castrol180(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Everything counts even your vocation and physique

4 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by dayleke: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
DJ work dey pay nowadays o
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by LagosismyHome(f): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
ruggedtimi:
maybe i will be a DJ..from late dj olu ( r.i.p) dating a governor's daughter and now DJ caise about to marry an ex governor's daughter.

when you grandfather is the billionare Ambassador Anthonio Oladeinde Fernandez like Derin Phillips.... you can be anything you want to be grin grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Caise

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Jboy5050(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
WISH THEM THE GOOD THINGS OF MARRIAGE
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by JoshMedia: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wow
She's Beautiful Ooh

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Thekillingjoke: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wise man, say no broke babes without future

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Pavore9: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Congratulations to them.
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Olowo lo n se ore olowo..
Thunder fire poverty!!!

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Watch how this DJ will suddenly land a top management role in a multinational very soon. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
ruggedtimi:
Me sef don dey reason am o
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
If una like ...... Fine like mami water!!!!! Never will I marry a nigerian/African lady!

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by 4ward(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Congrats
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
LagosismyHome:

when you grandfather is the billionare Ambassador Anthonio Oladeinde Fernandez like Derin Phillips.... you can be anything you want to be grin grin
Nigeria man with Portuguese / Angola name..na senior man.

7 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by thunderbabs: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pjogs:
Money talks. This to me is just another consolidation of political ties

Hunhun, Dey aff come again......be happy for pple for once even if its for political ties.....chai

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by saintkeppy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Calabar will get locked down for their traditional marriage

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
careytommy7:
Watch how this DJ will suddenly land a top management role in a multinational very soon. lipsrsealed
when his family already controls about 50% share with South African-based Energy Africa Limited for exploration rights in a 4,700 km2 area of Angola's coast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Negotiate:

Do whatever you can to make money and secure your children's future. Even if you go to jail for it, your children's children will immortalize you.

Don't be the honest idiot sending your kids to public schools because you can't afford quality education.

Pikin we them use corruption money train can speak 7 languages at age 5, can swim, can fight karate.

W O R D
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by saintkeppy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
The ancient city of Calabar will get locked down for their traditional marriage, where yoruba culture meets with the Efiks in a fun fare ceremony.
HML to the couples.

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by Wolexdey(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Negotiate:

Shame...

You must have typed those words under the influence of a demon. You mean people should get rich by all means, even if it means Killing you yourself for ritual, then if caught can go to jail.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by YelloweWest: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Negotiate:

Wtf cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by YelloweWest: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Congrats to the fine couple.

The be side looks so decent. I love this.
Re: Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos by YelloweWest: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wolexdey:

Shame...

I think he means by corruption not rituals. I laughed cos it's funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London / $600m Chinese Rail Loan Not Diverted – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.