Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu (10480 Views)

Pdp’s Ize-iyamu Tears Benin Palace Chiefs Apart As Candidates Step Down For Him / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by MadeInTokyo: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
It is over

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our Governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by olutayo288: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Comparing GEJ and Buhari Leadership. Who among these leaders are naturally a nation builder?
Read and evaluate their different comments after their swearing ceremonies.
QUESTION: Now that, you have been elected as the president, how would you bring about the much need deveilopment into the country and ensure that the country's unity become more and more united?
GEJ: your lamentations are all over. I will work with every Nigerian irrespective of religion, tribe etc. to ensure growth and development .
BUHARI: Now that I have been elected president of this country, I will ensure that those who gave me 5% votes can never be given the same treatment as those who gave me 97% votes. That the difference.
If you are an Edo indegene, vote wisely. Vote pdp to ensure the unity of this country.
Buhari is Fulani man, an Islamist and a Juhadist. No other person will ever satisfy Buhari. He is very tribal. Look at his appointment, look at his ways. Vote this man out. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by maestro299: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
clefstone:
This man go win this thing o. So my lecturer for uniben that year, the pretty and swagged up Dr mrs Ize-Iyamu go turn first lady
The wife na Uniben lecturer? Which dept?
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by olutayo288: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
pxDharniel:
Welcome to the winning party. Ize-iyamu is taking over Edo state and there's nothing that 'go and die' govnor and APC can do about it
This is very interesting. Imagine the entire west, the entire north celebrated Lai Mohammed for telling some of the greatest lies again GEJ. They even openly told the world that the greatest problem for pdp was Lai Mohammed for his powerful propagandas. No body destroys and still remain the same. They arranged to destroy GEJ. They fabricated every evil against GEJ. At some points, some Nigerian even called God, where are you? Why are these people, 8uhari, apc members doing this great evil against GEJ. Why? The repercutioins are here.

1 Like

Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by olutayo288: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
saint047:
This is good for our Democracy
This will finally kill the zombies.
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by clefstone(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
maestro299:

The wife na Uniben lecturer? Which dept?
dentistry
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by Khalifa04: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
devilmaycry:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/kowa-acd-candidates-steps-ize-iyamu/
kowa whey there vote no reach fifty for presidential election
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by IGWISE(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
jpeg45:
Wow

Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by jossy4joseph(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
PDP all the way
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ize my yam is taking over. Oshiomole will get heart attack that day. Tell APC to get a first aid box close to him when the result is announced.
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by edego2up(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
edo man i knw wll nt allw pdp2destroy d state again osho need continu...edo man i knw wll nt allw pdp2destroy d state again osho need continu...edo man i knw wll nt allw pdp2destroy d state again osho need continu...
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by Obumorji(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
ddippset:
everybody knows? lol. for your information those ipob touts deceiving you on nairaland are not from Edo state. they don't even know where Edo is on the Nigeria map. they only know Edo when they recite states and capitals.

No 1 iz deceiving any 1!!! My brother.
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by daryoor03(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Not New. They want a shot in the cabinet if PDP eventually wins. But PDP don't dream too much.
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by oshorstan(f): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
I stand with the POI.. We are tired of Oshiomhole & his barbarian attitudes. He has destroyed APC & I bet PDP to win.. I & my families, friends, followers, will vote for PDP..
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by devilmaycry: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
mrkings84:
We are no longer asking Buhari & apc to develop Nigeria.
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state she was before he (Buhari) was sworn into office.
Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
Return our bag of rice to #7000
Return our bankers to their jobs
Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
Return pdp & corruption back to power Return the thousands of Nigeria you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa
Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company INNOSON Motors back to production.
Forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria#Copied
I concur ..and all those people saying "change is a gradual process" thunder will faya you people...infact the change "begins with me" isshh too buhari never told us while campaigning so biko Baba...we dnt want change again...just give us back our economy..[/right]
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by collinometricx: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
I think say na only mhi hear am

krasican:
POI---from next year edo state will be in charge of igbinedions birthday shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by krasican(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
collinometricx:
I think say na only mhi hear am

na live nd direct from deir station ITV ON BIRTHDAY sept 11
Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by collinometricx: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
krasican:

krasican:

Re: KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu by durangokid: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2016
ddippset:
everybody knows? lol. for your information those ipob touts deceiving you on nairaland are not from Edo state. they don't even know where Edo is on the Nigeria map. they only know Edo when they recite states and capitals.
. And that is writing knows where Edo capital is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Sets 11,000mw Target By 2023 / Bandits Attack Rini Town In Zamfara, Kidnap 60 Persons In Midnight Raid / Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.