Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,393 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Linda Ikeji Cover For TW Magazine To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Cover For TW Magazine To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday (photos) (571 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Covers TW Magazine In South Africa / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Cover For TW Magazine To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday (photos) by sidetalk: 3:18am On Sep 20, 2016
One of the Top Bloggers in Nigerian Linda Ikeji celebrate her 36th birthday yesterday and she was use for TW magazine Cover up Read what she said below.
I am the cover girl for the September issue of TW magazine which was released yesterday September 19th to coincide with my birthday...Yay! My first magazine cover in years. Feeling blessed.

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/linda-ikeji-cover-for-tw-magazine-photos.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Cover For TW Magazine To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday (photos) by yorhmienerd(m): 3:28am On Sep 20, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Linda Ikeji Cover For TW Magazine To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday (photos) by Sugarcious(m): 3:29am On Sep 20, 2016
The guy above lacks what to say
Re: Linda Ikeji Cover For TW Magazine To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday (photos) by ring7(m): 4:11am On Sep 20, 2016
First Mag for the year,jeez ,Bruce has done like 50 or more...
Re: Linda Ikeji Cover For TW Magazine To Celebrate Her 36th Birthday (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:40am On Sep 20, 2016
ohhh ohh I see

(1) (Reply)

MTV Base Confirms Trevor Noah As The Host Of This Year's MAMA Awards / Bangalee, Alibaba, Ajoke Silva, Others At Tony Elumelu Foundation Event / Musician, Classiq Issues Apology Letter To 'ban Actress" Rahama Sadau (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.