Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,170 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months (1200 Views)

I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months / The Ideal Wife For Seun Osewa? (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months by nich(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ op,

small tin! enter moremi hall for unilag make the announcement with your 'ghana must go' beside you. guy, your life wont remain the same ever! tongue
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months by Enjoyment1(f): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2009
Mr. Poster, this is not fair!. We have acted as bus conducted for you, but you have refused to tell us the number of passengers in your bus. why? grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months by nich(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2009
nich:

@ op,

small tin! enter moremi hall for unilag make the announcement with your 'ghana must go' beside you. guy, your life wont remain the same ever! tongue

@ moderators,

how come my previous post got lost in bemuda triangle?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2009
All those dt posted all kinda nonsense 2 dis guys honest request are dummies. Hw can u make a joke out of it. If he wantd moremi, im sure he'd av gone there. I knw u wil reply wt sum idiotic explosns bt pls ask around, im one dt gives no SHIT.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months by Oboma1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2009
Heeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo!. Anybody with news about the quantity and quality of babes that have applied so far? grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months by omotundemi(f): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
he is getting enough response e.g, i am one of those dat apply,but then i was rejected because i av a child, so unfortunate, but then i am getting response from single fathers like me. so all the best in ur search. wink
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
Desperation&fraustration would make any1 request from his/her enemies.I feel d poster's predicament.But my concern is about people on nairaland that trivialise issues with frivolous postings
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months by omotundemi(f): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
Thre is nothn frivolous abt wantn a wife or abt people respondin 2it
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
In as much as i agree wit u,what about pple makin fun&jest of d guy wit their postings from page1,isnt it frivolous
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In Two Months by nich(m): 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2009
olusolami:

All those dt posted all kinda nonsense 2 dis guys honest request are dummies. Hw can u make a joke out of it. If he wantd moremi, im sure he'd av gone there. I knw u wil reply wt sum unfortunate explosns bt pls ask around, im one dt gives no SHIT.

ehen! nothin do u o jare! tongue

I Need A Christian Wife / Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" / ...