Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" (1199 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: / 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by yasmaine(f): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2011
Hi everybody!
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2011
Hello [b]old[/b]newbie cheesy
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2011
Come,carry time o OP,wetin black do you,oya post ya pix make them see if you yellow pass oyinbo.lol
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by Scash(f): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2011
Dangerous black man!
I fear u
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2011
why? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by tushbobo(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2011
Hi babe, wudnt mind meetin u
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by yasmaine(f): 1:49am On Sep 09, 2011
@ Behind bo bo so you wanna dance,well we can do this. so what kind of woman you like and tell me a little about yourself.
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by yasmaine(f): 1:56am On Sep 09, 2011
@toba nothing personal just had better experience with darker men in love making.
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by tushbobo(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2011
We can discuss that on phone.text me on 08064616966
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by ennyluv6(f): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2011
If u know u r tall, dark, handsome and very single man and u love big, fleshy gals add me on bb, 30b26699
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by yasmaine(f): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
I'm an older woman sweetie are you sure you wanna ride this train?
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by yasmaine(f): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2011
Behind bo bo ?? wink
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by tellwisdom: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2011
grin grin grin, why nigerian
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by koolkamzzy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ OP,

Do you got lota money
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by xprimate(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
ennyluv wat good
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by yasmaine(f): 4:31am On Sep 14, 2011
@tellwisdom I love men with a dark skin tone, from experience they are the most gentle and affectionate guys,now don't get me wrong I had and seen good caramel and mocha guys.But a well known true quote is,"the blacker the berry,the sweeter the juice"and the reason I chose Nigierian darkness is because I heard it the best of African love.Can you prove what was said to me wrong.
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by abiodunowo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
u can call me 07034392544
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by AUTOLOUGE: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
been looking for an older person all m life,can we meet.give me a mail on mcpepple2@ahoo.com
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by nues1985(m): 3:44am On Sep 15, 2011
Seems i came on at the right time. It sure would be nice to meet a kinky lady like you. I don't mind the age as long as you are kinky and wild. Are you in lagos already? Let's hook up and i make you find out what this young Nigerian has in store for you and i help with your curiosity. If you are interested, then i'll give my number after your response.
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by yasmaine(f): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
bomp bomp bomp bomp still waiting undecided
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by tellwisdom: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2011
waiting for who?? shocked shocked
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by yasmaine(f): 1:25am On Sep 20, 2011
you nncy_grimes@yahoo.com Tellwisdom
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by tellwisdom: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2011
Im still young oo. No kee me grin
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by yasmaine(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2011
hummmmm
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by tellwisdom: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2011
Can you jerk me hard?? undecided
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by yasmaine(f): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2011
You will find out soon enough lol
Re: Single And Wanting The Darkest Of The Darkest Single Nigierian "man" by lateef2009: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2011
call me on 08068467201 or send me an email on sweetnanya2009@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here / I Need A Relationship And Friendship / The Average joystick Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.