Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) (656 Views)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2016
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari met with US First Lady Michelle Obama who hosted a concert for wives of heads of states around the world at her Broadway event.

http://www.expograde.com/2016/09/aisha-buhari-meets-michelle-obama-and.html

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2016
More
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by jakiedudu(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2016
She has finally met with Michele Obama. Who financed her trip
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by smileyz16(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2016
fayose coman see what i'm seeing ooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by ArchitGreen(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2016
I don't see why attention is given to unelected offices....which voted for office of the first lady and what precisely is their function?
...mtchewwww... enjoying the hardwork of men since infinity bc
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by Famouson: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2016
BUHARI'S WIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL OO... I'M JUST GETTING TO SEE HER WELL.. SHE FINE PASS MICHELLE SEF
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by Mynd44: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by ArchitGreen(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2016
Famouson:
BUHARI'S WIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL OO... I'M JUST GETTING TO SEE HER WELL.. SHE FINE PASS MICHELLE SEF
ogbeni you well... is the first ladyship a pageantry?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by Samtob90(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2016
The programme was held in ekiti govt house. Aisha dares not enter US

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by Famouson: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2016
ArchitGreen:

ogbeni you well... is the first ladyship a pageantry?
I DON'T REMEMBER QUOTING YOU..YOU BETTER DON'T LET THUNDER FIRE YOU THIS MORNING OH
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by oladipo322(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2016
is dat Aisha buhari and Michelle Obama?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama And Other First Ladies (photos) by Funlordjnr: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Abeg make 2 of dem begin kiss dey smooch themselves make I record am!

Buhari and obama no near my room oh?

(1) (Reply)

Edodecides: APC, INEC Have Started Writing Fake Results - PDP / In Emergency Bill To Senate, Buhari Seeks To Fast-track Sale Of National assets / Amnesty: Militants SHOCKS Wike, Releases 10-point Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.