Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) (24421 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) / Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by recievesense: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nigerians are so gullible
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Muzz be potoshopped.. how can they be in US and the room is full of Nigerians? That is Aso rock banquet hall. I've served juice there before. angry

sonofluc1fer: Ayaaa, it was on CNN, either you have no light or no cable television, tell me who even has time to photoshop?? mumu people with little or no education like Fayose.
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Why, do you think it would be hard for them to get white people if they wanted to stage a more 'realistic' set for your consumption?
oh. What are you trying to say, you are telling me its all black affairs at the UN general assemble she is attending, what of those who invite her to US for the TB or its TB Joshua they called it, so it will be that easy to stage all black affair without the white involve. Is the TB program all about Africa, if its why did they take it to US .. I stand to be corrected, put ur fact right
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
ajalawole:
oh. What are you trying to say, you are telling me its all black affairs at the UN general assemble she is attending, what of those who invite her to US for the TB or its TB Joshua they called it, so it will be that easy to stage all black affair without the white involve. Is the TB program all about Africa, if its why did they take it to US .. I stand to be corrected, put ur fact right

No, I am trying to enquire for your opinion as to why, if it is truly staged, they could not mix in some white people to make it look more realistic. There were some pictures where white people were present (the 2nd pix for example, shows about 5 or 6 of them) and obviously, Mrs Buhari is sitting among other members of her entourage, who are obviously Nigerian. So there not being white people there, is not evidence that it is fake.... or tell you what, never mind, forget I said anything.
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gayjesus:
We are lucky its not mama peace

You mean our former national disgrace, the grammar assaulting pancaked faced shepopotamus, Nigeria's kleptomanic laughing stock from Okrika - diaris god oO!
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by 26thDavid(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
berrystunn:

Un headquarters. in new York
Not white house

is new york in Nigeria and the white house in the US? Bros please say something else... wink
berrystunn:

Un headquarters. in new York
Not white house

is new york in Nigeria and the white house in the US? Bros please say something else...
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by izombie(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
joseph1832:
I hope your moniker izombie doesn't mean your real name is zombie? If not, you'd have known that most if not all president and their first ladies don't write their speech(es) them self.

Sometimes I wonder who even hold the nepa bill certificate, you or PMB. tongue
i know that speeches get written for these people. What i meant by copy and paste is that i hope they haven't copied and pasted another person's lecture for her to just read. Do you now understand?
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
mikeoh:
Her Excellency Aisha Buhari is currently in New York participating in series of meetings on Tuberculosis and Cancer.
1) Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures;she stress the need for political commitment to end TB

2 Aisha Buhari met with minister for health Isaac Adowale

http://www.expograde.com/2016/09/photos-of-aisha-buhari-delivering.html

Buhari is just punishing Nigerians for rejecting him three times till he wept, before they now elect him the fourth time. Nigerians neva see anything yet, the suffering still dey gather energy to explode ni. Una go hear wenh!
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Organs(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Ndi photocracy...everything about this government is fake, even the air they breath

Ol boy abeg work hard and invest in I beta pass my neighbour genset, Television and DSTV cable make you dey take your koro koro eyes see things for CNN and other news network make this illiteracy disappear comot from your head.
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
bejick:

it was snapped on same venue. My brother nothing where person no go see.

Sorry the original photo with the woman on Red (wife of the Kenyan President) was snapped a day before and shared by her. How come Michelle is wearing the same dress the next day according to Aisha Halliburton?
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Organs:

Ol boy abeg work hard and invest in I beta pass my neighbour genset, Television and DSTV cable make you dey take your koro koro eyes see things for CNN and other news network make this illiteracy disappear comot from your head.

I no broke like you wey think say Gen na luxury...that picture is photoshopped, o was originally posted by the lady in Red the day before Madam Aisha posted hers
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by olumide4christ: 3:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Organs:

Funny enough, he might even have access to DSTV but the only thing they watch on DSTV is Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Manchester City, Barca, etc where they give themselves unnecessary high blood pressure...he might not even know where CNN is located on the program list!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by babdap: 4:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Aisha is traveling around you dey carry her matter for head like pure water, well blame it on joblessness.
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Chiefobdk1: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2016
too many blacks abi Nigerians. hmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2016
26thDavid:

is new york in Nigeria and the white house in the US? Bros please say something else... wink
is new york in Nigeria and the white house in the US? Bros please say something else...

Don't worry one day you will understand how it operate
UN HEADQUARTERS IN NEW YORK.

And The Vatican city in Italy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) by Organs(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I no broke like you wey think say Gen na luxury...that picture is photoshopped, o was originally posted by the lady in Red the day before Madam Aisha posted hers

Bros, my point is i saw Aisha Buhari on CNN, MSNBC, Fox, even local ABC news doing one thing or the other at the UN assembly in NYC. I no get Gen sef, i neva experience light failure in the last 18years my broda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests / Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN / Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.