Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Linux Server Operating System: Wanted To Back Up Mysql Files From A Linux Server - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Linux Server Operating System: Wanted To Back Up Mysql Files From A Linux Server (1076 Views)

If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! / Free Ebook: "Linux Server Security - Hack And Defend" ($29 Value) Available / What Operating System Are You Using On Your Computer System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linux Server Operating System: Wanted To Back Up Mysql Files From A Linux Server by donfrance(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2016
I am in need of help in backing up my files from a linux server uaing Putty or WinSCP software.
Re: Linux Server Operating System: Wanted To Back Up Mysql Files From A Linux Server by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2016
This is what use to taya somebody for here. What kind of freakkking help do you need:

A. Someone that will help you do the backup for free (or paid)
B. Someone to tell you how to connect to PUTTY or WINSCP
C. Someone to tell you the actual commands to use to backup
D. Someone to teach you how to use PUTTY
E. Someone to teach you how to bash the PUTTY console with gaddamn commands?
F. Someone to give you a tutorial on how to do this on your own?
G. Someone to write a BASH script or a CLI PHP Script to backup or even transfer your server files from server A to server B?

I am at a loss of what to do here.
Re: Linux Server Operating System: Wanted To Back Up Mysql Files From A Linux Server by donfrance(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Hello Donjazi, i need someone to help me do that. Tell me how much it will cost
Re: Linux Server Operating System: Wanted To Back Up Mysql Files From A Linux Server by donfrance(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2016
I have tried to hook to the mysql database of the hybrid server and i couldnt. So i need somone with the better expeeince to help me get the mysql databases of my files. Once you know you can do it, then let me know how much it gonna cost.
Re: Linux Server Operating System: Wanted To Back Up Mysql Files From A Linux Server by SeunLanLege(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2016
donfrance:
I have tried to hook to the mysql database of the hybrid server and i couldnt. So i need somone with the better expeeince to help me get the mysql databases of my files. Once you know you can do it, then let me know how much it gonna cost.
5k whatsapp me = 08023778059
Re: Linux Server Operating System: Wanted To Back Up Mysql Files From A Linux Server by donfrance(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2016
I have added you on whatsapp @ Seun.
Re: Linux Server Operating System: Wanted To Back Up Mysql Files From A Linux Server by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Is okay, it seems you already have a helper, i shall just continue chillin', am too busy sef to even help.
Re: Linux Server Operating System: Wanted To Back Up Mysql Files From A Linux Server by donfrance(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Can i ads u on whatsapp @ Donjayzi. Thanks for all ur reply, i appreciate
donjayzi:
Is okay, it seems you already have a helper, i shall just continue chillin', am too busy sef to even help.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build Android, Ios, Kindle And Windows Apps Within Minutes / Machine Learning Projects ??? / Konga Launches Game Of Codes Developer Challenge For Nigeria University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.