Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 (1187 Views)

3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by Haywhy433(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Pls I need your candid advice on which phone to go for, both phones staring at me but I need to get one.
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by sheddy03: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Haywhy433:
Pls I need your candid advice on which phone to go for, both phones staring at me but I need to get one.
major differences between the 2 phones in question are screen size, battery capacity and OS.
1. note 2 has bigger screen, 6", while J8 has 5.5".if you don't like bigger screen, then J8 is for you.
2. note 2 comes with 4000mAh, while J8 3000mAh.
3. both come with android lollipop, but I can confirm note to is upgradable to marshmallow(and rumours has it that it will have android 7 upgrade).
you Be d judge. but I am using note 2 2G RAM LTE, upgraded to marshmallow. no complain, all smooth.

1 Like

Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by Haywhy433(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thanx sir!!
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by ddjay: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
well like they say "a good name is better than silver or gold" so go for infinix.that name tecno no good at all
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by MrErudite(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
j8 n Thank me later
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by hoyinmide(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
sheddy03:

major differences between the 2 phones in question are screen size, battery capacity and OS.
1. note 2 has bigger screen, 6", while J8 has 5.5".if you don't like bigger screen, then J8 is for you.
2. note 2 comes with 4000mAh, while J8 3000mAh.
3. both come with android lollipop, but I can confirm note to is upgradable to marshmallow(and rumours has it that it will have android 7 upgrade).
you Be d judge. but I am using note 2 2G RAM LTE, upgraded to marshmallow. no complain, all smooth.
I want to update mine too..buh it seems d software is not bringing it for me
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by MrBONE2(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2016
Haywhy433:
Go for note 2 cos it can stand alots of stress test than booming 8.grin

Gyarbonka grin
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by sheddy03: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2016
hoyinmide:

I want to update mine too..buh it seems d software is not bringing it for me
the update is not OTA, I downloaded the ROM and run using SP splash tool. its not that difficult. just Google "how to upgrade infinix note 2 to marshmallow (or XOS)", you will get all the data and infos you need.
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by sheddy03: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
MrBONE2:
Go for note 2 cos it can stand alots of stress test than booming 8.grin

Gyarbonka grin
I can confirm this. I own note 2 and am a heavy user.

1 Like

Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by omoalajah(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
J8 has a less bigger screen which fits perfectly on your hand. The Note 2 is Bigger. The j8 comes with a free headphone on purchase. The j8 battery due to its optimization and Tecno HiOS works like a 4000 MAH battery. its not about the battery but the Operating System. Look into that and make you choice.
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by missslimzy(f): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Go for the j8 and come and kiss me later
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by datyorubaboy: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
I will implore you get the Boom j8. U will enjoy it better
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by sheddy03: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
all these tecno users that are coming late to confuse OP, make una take una time o. OP has made up his sense to go with infinix note 2, upgradable to android 6.0 and possibly later to android 7.0. with beautiful chamelion XOS. make una stay aside. lolz.
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by Haywhy433(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tanx to y'll, who has either to sell?
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by Tonymic4life(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pls guyz, i'm also in a confused state between infinix note 2 and boom j8. I must confess dat i'm a heavy gamer and need a new phone dat would suit my need. D infinix has a higher ba3 obviously buh 4rm reviews of j8, most are saying it's hios optimizes ba3 dat makes it seem as a 4000mah ba3. So pls, i want u guyz to help me look into d matter plus i can only afford a highest of 45k for d phone. I've bin saving 4 5months nw and i don't want to buy regrets. One last thing i want u gurus to help me with is if any of the 2 phones gets too hot on heavy usage(games). Would av opted 4 gionee m5 plus buh cash no reach, i av other needs, nt just phone. I guess i'm also trying to optimize my pocket.:-/ I no wan create anoda thread cos it's same as dis. Ur quick responses would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by toluwanimi07(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2016
sheddy03:
all these tecno users that are coming late to confuse OP, make una take una time o. OP has made up his sense to go with infinix note 2, upgradable to android 6.0 and possibly later to android 7.0. with beautiful chamelion XOS. make una stay aside. lolz.
Choi .........Every 1 saying get tecno j8 has now become dia marketers oga oh at least every 1 is saying from what dey have experienced dem no force op make e go buy Boom J8 na Bros take am easy on tecno oh
Re: Headache!! Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8 by Haywhy433(m): 1:23am On Sep 30, 2016
missslimzy:
Go for the j8 and come and kiss me later
kizzes.. the phone is damn perfect

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Nokia C5 / Are Tecno Power Banks Real?? / How To Get Free Recharge Card Using Topup Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.