Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Not Again! This "insecure And Victim" Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Again! This "insecure And Victim" Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand: (610 Views)

Wike The Creator And Victim Of Bitter Politics Rivers / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) / Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Again! This "insecure And Victim" Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand: by babapupa: 4:02am On Oct 12, 2009
See as interesting dissuasion on SR turn tribal. Reminds me of NL. I'm glad folks on SR are addressing Mr ECLUB accordingly.

written by eclub, October 11, 2009
Permit me to begin by stating my sympathy for Dr Mabayoje.

The problem I have with Sahara Reporters is that it behaves as if the name should be more appropriately, Yoruba Reporters. Every accused Yoruba is innocent and a saint, and every Igbo accused is guilty and evil. Sahara Reporters behave as if photocopying a few documents here and there, proves exegetically, guilt or innocence. Perhaps this doctor is not guilty as alleged, but the courts should decide.

A skeptic can ask, why did the doctor bring back hunting paraphernalia instead of medicine to cure diabetes and cancer? We don't need doctor marksman that can take out crocodiles, we need healers. And professionals in diaspora should not go thinking, just going home is an act of patriotism. I want to restore my respect for SaharaReporters, please stop judging things based on one side of the story. Nigeria is bad, let's fix it together. Nigeria has been bad for a long time.

http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3933:detained-nigerian-physician-moved-to-a-secret-location&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18

Abeg stop, In Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Millionaire Report: For How Long: / Will You Vote Pdp Again Into Power / 3 Corps Members Crushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.