Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd (33821 Views)

Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS / How Much Do Airline Pilots Earn Monthly In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by 4nobody4every1: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Keneking:
Small boys wink
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Anas4sure(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
grin
just because one ipod yoot is piloting Buhari the terrorist these people went and dug out abokii and inyarinya pilots just to prove that gworo chewers get brain to drive aeroplane cheesy
if ipod yoots starts posting their industrious sons in aviation industries both home and abroad some people will feel intimidated grin
nairaland and dickkk measurement like ( i don't have Jacob Zuma pics cry )

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by andyanders: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hope they will not turn to Osama one day.
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Josmila(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Future hijackers on training.

YOU ARE VERY STEWPID FOR THIS THOUGHTLESS COMMENT undecided
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by jabojafa(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
i wish i had this chance....
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by rabex123(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
grin
just because one ipod yoot is piloting Buhari the terrorist these people went and dug out abokii and inyarinya pilots just to prove that gworo chewers get brain to drive aeroplane cheesy
if ipod yoots starts posting their industrious sons in aviation industries both home and abroad some people will feel intimidated grin
nairaland and dickkk measurement like ( i don't have Jacob Zuma pics cry )
Are u part of the 'industrious sons?
If not shut up and go to work..when you make it come and post your pic here..
Jobless clown
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Omenkata: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
rabex123:

Are u part of the 'industrious sons?
If not shut up and go to work..when you make it come and post your pic here..
Jobless clown
[/s]
Otu nne i

1 Like

Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
see ENJOYMENT!!!! no worry we go make am:-)
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Samabu07(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Chai good for them...I got admission twice from the school pursued scholarship from my state government. They refused me. I came to the federal level...got a ministerial letter to Federal Scholarship Board in Abuja. I wasn't given. I still pursued my piloting scholarship to the office of the Senate President..all to no avail.
I just wished I became I pilot.
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by President99: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2016
NafeesaAA:
And finally beautiful Ladidi from Bida, Niger State
Welldone my sister
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Sunnymatey(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2016
ajasbaba:

enemy of progress,

sidon for there with your bad belle
Ye l will never support the progress of groups like boko haram, al-quaida, al-shabab, lsis etc.
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by breakeven: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2016
Another world trade centre bombing loading........
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by ajasbaba(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Ye l will never support the progress of groups like boko haram, al-quaida, al-shabab, lsis etc.

wetin join this boys and that beautiful babe with bokoharam alqaida or alshabab,

are you sure you have a brain at all.

just asking ohhhhhh
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by AbdulBichi1: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2016
madapcmod:
Future boko haram hijackers on training. No more boarding of Air Peace for now
Better than Drug dealers.
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by ini4brandon(m): 4:13am On Sep 22, 2016
hmmm... seeing this pics, instinctively 9/11 jumped to my mind...bad memories are so hard to erase. but lets not be stereotypical.
Sunnymatey:
They will become future hijackers if the skill acquired is channel in the wrong direction.
Re: 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd by Mentcee(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bolustic:
Our brothers would not like this news, they believe nothing good comes out of the north even when the northerners are practically producing chunk of our locally produced foods.

NYSC has opened my eyes to a lot of things about northerners, they are very intelligent set of people, it's only their leaders who are shortchanging them, like other gullible Nigerians, with radical ethnic and religious sentiments imbued in them.

Our brothers loves stereotyping northerners as terrorists forgetting they give birth to hordes of potential drug pushers on daily bases.

Besides, they(our brothers) are the largest RESIDENT strangers in the north.
You're very stupidd!

Take it from me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay? / I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.