Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes (910 Views)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes by timidapsin(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2016

However, the iPhone 7 was working a lot slower than usual and the battery had drained from close to fully charged to 18 per cent.

He left the dish in the freezer for nearly 17 hours before taking out the block of frozen coke

He then used a hammer to gently break the ice and retrieve the iPhone 7

After finally getting the freezing cold phone out, he discovered that it was indeed still working

[size=14pt]Watch Video Here[/size]
Re: Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes by timidapsin(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes by timidapsin(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
What should we call this one now undecided I-diot?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes by ammyluv2002(f): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Some people sabi take unnecessary risk grin
Re: Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes by timidapsin(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
What if to say the phone nor gree work again? Almost 400k lost??

I don't understand how white people reason.

Even the water resistance sony phone I'm using, I never bold chuk am for water.
Re: Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes by Sleekydee(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
stupidity:
What if to say the phone nor gree work again? Almost 400k lost??

I don't understand how white people reason.

Even the water resistance sony phone I'm using, I never bold chuk am for water.

no doubt the test makes no sense, but last last money pass money..... I kno dis dude, saw his video last year, he did d same to iPhone 6 and Samsung s6 edge..14hours in freezer..both fone came out untouchable....the video had some 52million views.
Re: Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
you can do things like this when God finally picks ur call...grin
Re: Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes by Ism4b(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
hmm ultimate risk taking

(1) (Reply)

Doogee Bl7000 / Ten Smartphones Expected To Lunch In 2018 / Jumia Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.