Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

deleted - Investment (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104853 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello Mavrodians, I provided help to a guy last night and ever since the help was provuded, he has refused/yet to confirm the payment. He keeps saying he will and I have about 10hrs left. If he does not conform the payment, what should be my next line of action? Thanks house.
Re: deleted by Meklex(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
MAC is just like mmm but a whole lot better... You get 100% of your money in just 15 days.

It's new and opportunity to be a guider is big.

Check my signature for my whatsapp number
Re: deleted by ademi87(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Help please, I got help on mmm but I forgot to write letter of happiness and now I can't get help again.. What should I do please
Re: deleted by olawyle(m): 2:09am On Nov 08, 2016
hello house pls I GH and have not being matched with anyone to receive payment, I have refreshed on several occasions what do I do.
Re: deleted by Tscholar(m): 5:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Meklex:
MAC is just like mmm but a whole lot better... You get 100% of your money in just 15 days.

It's new and opportunity to be a guider is big.

Check my signature for my whatsapp number
What is Mac,pls don't scam people pls.
Re: deleted by Dollaz: 6:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Pls house one of my downline wants to provide help of 200,000 as a first timer he wants to know how much he will be expecting including reg bonus and his 30percent after 30 days... Thanks
Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Dollaz:
Pls house one of my downline wants to provide help of 200,000 as a first timer he wants to know how much he will be expecting including reg bonus and his 30percent after 30 days... Thanks

about 280k
Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2016
bharkarh:
Hello Mavrodians, I provided help to a guy last night and ever since the help was provuded, he has refused/yet to confirm the payment. He keeps saying he will and I have about 10hrs left. If he does not conform the payment, what should be my next line of action? Thanks house.

Just do ur part, click on I complete payment and and upload payment prove, then after 24hrs, report to support...
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2016
mecussey:

Just do ur part, click on I complete payment and and upload payment prove, then after 24hrs, report to support...
The guy is saying it remains 10hrs and you are taking after 24hrs. He should just upload his proof of payment and write to support, somebody mentioned here that before the time elapses, he will be automatically confirmed, though i have not personally experienced it.
Has anybody experienced this scenario before?
Re: deleted by Meklex(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2016
Tscholar:
What is Mac,pls don't scam people pls.
lol, I don't own mac and I am not a scammer. It's just a biz opportunity I came across and thought it wise to share
Re: deleted by Dexnova: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2016
Get 50% Discount on Professional Training

Project Management (PMP Exam Prep)
35,000 4 Days

PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
60,000 4 Days

DexNova's Basic Primavera P6 Course
75,000 3 Days

Advanced Primavera P6
50,000 3 Days

Business Analysis - CBAP/CCBA
75,000 3 Days

Maintenance & Reliability - CMRP
450,000 3 Days

Register Here Before the Deadline
http://dexnovaconsulting.com/anniversary/
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
mecussey:

thanks! I did as you rightly said, I even uploaded my statement of account. Now it is fully green but the 20usd bonus is blue. But it showed confirmed. What could be wrong?
Re: deleted by youngestland: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
bharkarh:
thanks! I did as you rightly said, I even uploaded my statement of account. Now it is fully green but the 20usd bonus is blue. But it showed confirmed. What could be wrong?
refresh later it will turn from blue to green
Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
chuksmad:

The guy is saying it remains 10hrs and you are taking after 24hrs. He should just upload his proof of payment and write to support, somebody mentioned here that before the time elapses, he will be automatically confirmed, though i have not personally experienced it.
Has anybody experienced this scenario before?

If u have not personally experienced it...then why judge? I just told you the fact and u dont want to believe. Pay and click on i complete payement, then report to support.
Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
bharkarh:

allow it, it will defroze...within 7 days.
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
mecussey:

allow it, it will defroze...within 7 days.
Plz i just got paid today,how do i confirm on my profile that i have received my GH?
Re: deleted by nonhuman(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
all u asking questions here don't u have a guider imcase u don't whatsapp me 08061182520
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
The person i referred provided a help of 30k and another help of 70k but i only saw d referred bonus for the 70k in my mmm account while that of 30k is missing.
Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
How can the FG shut down MMM
Re: deleted by kefidoh(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Please Nairalanders help me out. I want to register my sister via my referral link, what happens if the amount she's providing help with is bigger than mine? Thank you!
Re: deleted by swissmillionai: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gold is a precious metal, it doesn't suffer from government control, it is not affected by corrosion and it is the oldest currency known to man.

We can show you how to make money by investing in Gold today and have the financial freedom you have always desired.

Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
cyberguy72:
Plz i just got paid today,how do i confirm on my profile that i have received my GH?

simple ...open ur dashboard and confirm payment, then write letter of happiness.
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
mecussey:

simple ...open ur dashboard and confirm payment, then write letter of happiness.
where do i click to confirm payment?
Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
cyberguy72:
where do i click to confirm payment?

if the person really payed...he will initiate i complete payment and then u will have a tab that will say...i receive payment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.