Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (107070 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by careercrew1: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
MMM Nigeria No1 guider Chuddy was spotted holding a very lavish end of year party thanks giving service at a very popular Hotel in Ikeja.

Chuddy is the No1 guider for the popular ponzi scheme called MMM which was founded by Mavrodi. Recently, the ponzi scheme crashed and all monies realized was frozen leaving only top guiders as major beneficiaries of the scheme.

Also during the event held in Ikeja, the popular No1 guider is spotted moving about with hefty body guards due to the fear of being attacked from frustrated Nigerians who lost billions of Naira in the ponzi scheme.

Other top guiders were seen at the event and spotted leaving with their brand new cars and suvs.

See pictures below of the lavish event:

http://www.careercrewblog.com/2016/12/mmm-nigeria-no1-guider-holds-lavish-end.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Miles300: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Haha no be small thanksgiving !!

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by careercrew1: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by TRADELYN: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
So that some bad MMM losers no remove his teeth. grin grin grin
Come enjoy premium services for less this festive season for all your research projects.
See: https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

8 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Barney11: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
mmm will be back

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Some gullible peeps will still not believe, they will say its photoshop

January 14th is around the corner

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Mjshexy(f): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hahahaha...such impetus with people's money oh cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
And police didn't arrest the guy? I thought an order was issued against promoters of that scheme? undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
the time to create PH request is now for the smart participants. Do you know why u shld rush and create PH request nw bc you will not be matched till the system is unfrozen which is over 3weeks ahead and enough for ur mavro to mature and ready for collection. Non participants will never understand this. Rush and create PH request nw you have absolutely nothing to lose as ur money keeps growing in the system till 14th January if they unfreeze it fine if not your money is still with you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just created a PH request two days ago tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue not forgetting 20% christmas bonus for creating your ur PH request nw. infact just go and create a PH request for you are not paying nw till 14 January or regret it later if mmm bounces back cool cool cool cool

NB PHing is different from creating a PH request again non participants will never understand this, rush and create a PH request b4 it's all over

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
I Think he would need to triple the number of his bodyguards come 15th January, when it will become Clear MMM, was a vehicle used by Chuddy and his gang to defraud hardworking but greedy Nigerians......

235 Likes 15 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
OP your camera is not even sharp..

What is lavish about the party? How may people came? What was served to attendees? What was said?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by temhab(f): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
shocked
Let me call lalasticlala and seun

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ccffwx: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Gbese reoo Nigerians are too wise for their own good. They never listen nor learn.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Is this the new valentine day?
GudluckIBB:
Some gullible peeps will still not believe, they will say its photoshop

January 14th is around the corner

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ekanDamie: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
ogawisdom:
the time to PH is now for the smart participant. Do you know why u shld rush and PH nw bc you will not be matched till the system is unfrozen which is over 3weeks ahead and enough for ur mavro to mature and ready for collection. Non participants will never understand this. Rush and PH nw you have absolutely nothing to lose as ur money keeps growing in the system till 14th January if they unfreeze it fine if not your money is still with you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just PHed two days ago tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue not forgetting 20% christmas bonus you will get for PHing nw. infact just go and create a PH request for you are not paying nw till 14 January or regret it later if mmm bounces back cool cool cool cool

ders no difference between u and those who forecast baba ijebu.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Zansu007: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
I dont kwn why there is this loud noise about this mmm, the site clearly stated DONATE wit ur spare money..let him be abeg

18 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by jericco1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
lol the guy no send o

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
my man of the year Chuddy cool. no pity for greedy pple. if this guy has 5m hanging in the system will he organise end of the year party. bros go don make up to 5b in this scam. i expect to see picture of his New village mansion soon heheheh

18 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Ugmama(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
lol that tall guy in the yellow t shirt for the picture looks angry, maybe he wan go hit Chuddy but he go jamm him Bodyguards lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by chessguru(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pls disregard any media propaganda been launched against mmm-Nigeria by Nigeria paid/sponsored media, bloggers, so-called financial analysts/experts and online news outlets seeking for cheap popularity/traffic . mmm didn't crash. Frozen measure is normal in mmm operations and it has never led to the collapse of the system. I have watch many video on Youtube that got me convinced that there's nothing to panic about frozen mavro. u get ur GH from others PH, if nobody PH where do u think mmm will get ur GH from. Me and u are the one to make mmm continue or collapse in Nigeria not the Media

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Yarduni: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Barney11:
mmm will be back

Will! Only if you know how to use that word. You know it's a conditional word right?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Yarduni: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
ednut1:
my man of the year Chuddy cool. no pity for greedy pple. if this guy has 5m hanging in the system will he organise end of the year party. bros go don make up to 5b in this scam. i expect to see picture of his New village mansion soon heheheh

That guy is a clever scammer

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Yarduni: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I Think he would need to triple the number of his bodyguards come 15th January, when it will become Clear MMM, was a vehicle used by Chuddy and his gang to defraud hardworking but greedy Nigerians......

Don't worry EFCC is already tracking things. I know that for a certain. He just can't run.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Yarduni: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bubewilson:
OP your camera is not even sharp..

What is lavish about the party? How may people came? What was served to attendees? What was said?

Actually there was nothing lavish there. It's the same old tactics scammers use, h2i does it too to masquerade their Ponzi. When a scheme is already dead, to save safe, the scammer has to put up appearances.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by uckennety(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Zansu007:
I dont kwn why there is this loud noise about this mmm, the site clearly stated DONATE wit ur spare money..let him be abeg

I know ur not educated

What does sparemoney mean?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by kennyonthrone(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
lol I envy d guy shaa he has achieved a lot in one yeaar.OP so u Noo want mk em d flow wit vodyy guaard if na u nko
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Keziehenry(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lalasticlala come o, we need to Provide Help to this mmm participants.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Keziehenry:
Lalasticlala come o, we need to Provide Help to this mmm participants.

Seun too
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari's zombie supporter sighted. Distributors of mass hardship. Haters of anything good

17 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Na wha o, some folks right now be like

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by UnknownT: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
He is a Guarder Guider, what does he need a Bodyguideguard for? grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.