Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,087 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

deleted - Investment (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104781 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by silvernus0: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2016
From History MMM has never defrauded anyone in its promised payment and for you to run such a scheme for one year and still be in success i think their is something working for it which we have not really taken a look at..

banks and stock houses will want to black mail them because they are taking business away by making the people rich

banks say this is impossible but banks forgot that they them selves pay their staffs monthly salaries very huge over hundreds of millions in salaries monthly,

banks carry out operational and logistic expenses worth hundreds of millions of naira monthly , to continue in business banks will acquire new assets worth hundreds of millions of naira monthly , quarterly and annually BUT mmm dose not pay anyone salaries , it does not maintain

any operational cost, it does not buy any new assets it need no cost to run.

think about that ...

4 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Nairaland has refused to ban MMM let's Ban this post.

Check my signature for best MMM alternative.
Re: deleted by pope191: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2016
bush4ker:
but if d person to pay me uplaoded fake pop on saturday how will i get d bank statement? cuz banks dont open on saturday/sunday and i think d system automatically confirms after 48hrs

The system won't automatically confirm payment as presume, they will surely ask if you receive funds, and even if the person pays you on sat. you have Sunday and Monday to confirm. But in case like this always write support and wait till they ask you to get your bank statement, because they are going to ask you to upload a statement for a specific period.

Always use the chat box on the order to notify the sender about his/her dubious activity.
Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2016
pope191:

The system won't automatically confirm payment as presume, they will surely ask if you receive funds, and even if the person pays you on sat. you have Sunday and Monday to confirm. But in case like this always write support and wait till they ask you to get your bank statement, because they are going to ask you to upload a statement for a specific period.

Always use the chat box on the order to notify the sender about his/her dubious activity.
tnx boss
Re: deleted by nellyquash(f): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2016
please am still new to MMM. I provided help and it has been confirmed and now turns from blue to green as at this morning.

should i still wait till the 30 days is complete or go ahead and Get help.

Your advise please

Thank you
Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2016
bush4ker:
but if d person to pay me uplaoded fake pop on saturday how will i get d bank statement? cuz banks dont open on saturday/sunday and i think d system automatically confirms after 48hrs
If he uploaded it on Saturday, you still have time on Monday morning to get to the bank before 24hours elapses. Go very early and get it so you can upload it on time. Or you can email the bank you use to send you an online copy to your email then save the pdf to your phone and upload it as evidence but mention that you will send signed and stamped copy later in the day after you go to the bank.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2016
nellyquash:

please am still new to MMM. I provided help and it has been confirmed and now turns from blue to green as at this morning.

should i still wait till the 30 days is complete or go ahead and Get help.

Your advise please

Thank you

Well it's up to you. If you withdraw it today you get only 14% interest of the money you provided. If you wait thirty days then you get full 30% interest that is the intended interest for participants. If you wait longer than thirty days, you stand the risk of getting blocked.

Many guiders these days are only interested in money. Your guider is supposed to explain all this to you before registering you under his name.

1 Like

Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
fellis:

If he uploaded it on Saturday, you still have time on Monday morning to get to the bank before 24hours elapses. Go very early and get it so you can upload it on time. Or you can email the bank you use to send you an online copy to your email then save the pdf to your phone and upload it as evidence but mention that you will send signed and stamped copy later in the day after you go to the bank.
ok thank u
Re: deleted by nellyquash(f): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
fellis:

Well it's up to you. If you withdraw it today you get only 14% interest of the money you provided. If you wait thirty days then you get full 30% interest that is the intended interest for participants. If you wait longer than thirty days, you stand the risk of getting blocked.

Many guiders these days are only interested in money. Your guider is supposed to explain all this to you before registering you under his name.

Thanks very much.

once it gets to the 30th day i will do my withdrawal.
Re: deleted by Alubosa: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
s"

1 Like

Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
I am a bit busy now so can't write a long writeup but the whole idea of mnm is to generate 30 percent interest for cash deposited. Trying to get more than that is against the rules. If people are allowed to keep money there for as long as possible nobody would withdraw because they want uncountable profit of one whole year. When people dont withdraw, people dont provide help and when they dont ph the system crashed.

For your own good dont leave your money more than 30/40 days
Re: deleted by Temibabie(f): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pls i need help,i opened an MMM account with my sisters gtb account with her name on it,i didn't know she has an MMM account already with her first Bank account and it's with same name,i hope there's no problem with this,she paid into someone's Acc today,and i got merged today aswel,so I'm kinda scared of transferring the money to the person,so as not not block my sis other account. Thanks
Re: deleted by pope191: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Temibabie:

Pls i need help,i opened an MMM account with my sisters gtb
account with her name on it,i didn't know she has an MMM
account already with her first Bank account and it's with
same name,i hope there's no problem with this,she paid into
someone's Acc today,and i got merged today aswel,so I'm
kinda scared of transferring the money to the person,so as
not not block my sis other account. Thanks

if it is different guider, no problem... But if it is same guider, they may b issue loading.
Re: deleted by Temibabie(f): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
pope191:

if it is different guider, no problem... But if it is same guider, they may b issue loading.
Different guider. Thanks
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nobody has been able to explain how that 14 - 30% interest is generated. Or not.
As it happens, it's an uninspired revolving scam where you (schmuck) pay out some earlier schmuck and pray that another schmuck comes along to pay you out, on and on until it always implodes as it reaches saturation. Typically, in a country with brain dead, selfish and greedy people, this implosion should happen in record time.
GH, PH, mavor. Utter gibberish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
BoboYekini:
Nobody has been able to explain how that 14 - 30% interest is generated. Or not.
As it happens, it's an uninspired revolving scam where you (schmuck) pay out some earlier schmuck and pray that another schmuck comes along to pay you out, on and on until it always implodes as it reaches saturation. Typically, in a country with brain dead, selfish and greedy people, this implosion should happen in record time.
aliko dangote

4 Likes

Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
pls house i registered without including referal email. now i have PH, Is it possible to add referal email and how should i do that?
Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
chuksmad:
pls house i registered without including referal email. now i have PH, Is it possible to add referal email and how should i do that?

YES NA WHY NOT,

One guy just answered you on another thread sha, i copied it and pasted

There are 5 tabs on your page when you login to ur p.o, namely: 'Dashboard', 'Participants', 'My page', 'Mavro' and lastly 'Accounts'.

Click on the "My page" ==> "My page" tab and allow to fully load.

At the right hand side of the page, You should see "Your data" section, which comprises of subtabs namely: 'Settings', 'Guider', 'Referrer', 'My mobile devices' and lastly 'Other'.

Click "Referrer" tab, and if prompted, enter a referrer email of ur choosing.
Re: deleted by tweeby: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2016
BoboYekini:
Try n reason properly nxt time b4 typing trash.... if u re not interested kindly stay off n don't discourage pple. Selfish world indeed, so because fear cage u n stopped u from making it, ur fellow brothers shouldn't make it too? Have u asked urslf where banks get huge sum of money to pay their staffs? For ur info, banks encourage to save with them n they use your money to do business n also pay their staffs. Money is called currency coz it can't stop flowing
Bad belle asiv na ur money pple dey use do MMM... leave them alone

2 Likes

Re: deleted by gpercuxionz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't know why people carry MMM matter for head like Dis.... if you are interested join.. if you are not keep mute and keep watching.....nawa oookk
Re: deleted by danowena: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
fellis:

Please I referred my cousin and she invested 1.8 mil. This gave me a bonus of 180k dat was mavroed and it came to 200 and something thousand. Due to the cbn and HOR threats, she and I chickened out after 2 weeks. Since the dust has settled, she decided to PH again with same sum of 1.8 mil. However, I am not given 180k in referral, instead , I have N143,800. She has cancelled her PH help several times in the hope that the system will correct this anomaly but it isn't. Is dere something I am missing?
Re: deleted by silvernus0: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
ify4king:
Where is the 30% coming from? This is a frequently asked question and is an intelligent one. MMM is never shy to say the 30% is provided for from the help provided by new participants, which and the cycle is strengthened when older participants return to provide help and invite more people to join MMM.

Its like asking “how do insurance companies payout insurance claims for say written-off cars, burnt down houses, lost lives etc, the answer is they depend on new clients signing up to join their insurance scheme and pray all their cars and houses don’t get destroyed at the same time.

Unfortunately, the fear of not understanding the MMM ideology and model has made the media write unfounded stories about MMM, thereby creating panic in the system and making every participant want to get help at the same time.

Imagine if every account holder of a particular bank decides to withdraw their money on the same day, how likely is it that any bank will survive this?

Anyway, MMM is not by force, it is optional and just when many say “what if it doesn’t work, we say “what if it works”?

Try with N1,000 and confirm for yourself if it works. MMM warns that participants use spare money to provide help in MMM and not sell their house or cars to join MMM, as MMM offers no guarantees.

Re: deleted by hartson(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Breaking News-Happening Now!
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
danowena:

Please I referred my cousin and she invested 1.8 mil. This gave me a bonus of 180k dat was mavroed and it came to 200 and something thousand. Due to the cbn and HOR threats, she and I chickened out after 2 weeks. Since the dust has settled, she decided to PH again with same sum of 1.8 mil. However, I am not given 180k in referral, instead , I have N143,800. She has cancelled her PH help several times in the hope that the system will correct this anomaly but it isn't. Is dere something I am missing?

You will get the bonus from each referral’s new contribution, but only for “new” money. For example, if he provides assistance of 10000 NGN, you will get 1000-NGN bonus. If after that the participant takes out 15000 NGN and then provided assistance of 20000 NGN, the bonus will be credited only for input/output difference i.e. for 15000 NGN (10000-15000+20000=15000). In total the bonus will make up 1500 NGN, but not 2000 NGN.

Now tell your sister to do this: Make a PH of 1.8M after a minute, make another PH of 1.8M, after a minute again, let her cancel her first PH of 1.8m. Now check your referral bonus.

More MMM tips: WhatsApp 8 1 3.2 2 0.5304

1 Like

Re: deleted by btaliat(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
danowena:

you ar not missin anytin referral bonus has formular (old ph-ur gh+new ph) *0.1
Re: deleted by OlamusConsult(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
gud day house.. plz somebody help me... av been unable to write letter of happiness... I couldn't find the msg box.. and I want GH next week.
Re: deleted by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
nafresh:
We are all aware that Ponzi schemes and illegal money paramids are banned in Nairaland

[Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Yet they find various ways to keep coming back to publisize their nefarious activities

CBN has said it is illegal

SEC has said it is illegal.

EFCC has said it is illegal.

If they are not illegal, let them publish their address and see if they will not be raided within one week.

If your miracle money multiplier is legit, go and get license from CBN.

It is not enough to say there is "no guarantee" or " let the buyer beware".

If they are allowed here, it is like 419 scam mails, some ignorant mugu will still fall for their scam and lose his or her life savings ..

Let the moderators help to keep this forum clean and eliminate MMM

They must be banned.
Is that all you had to say?.You are not a participant,why does it bother you?
Re: deleted by danowena: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
btaliat:

you ar not missin anytin referral bonus has formular (old ph-ur gh+new ph) *0.1
Netcontactsng1:

You will get the bonus from each referral’s new contribution, but only for “new” money. For example, if he provides assistance of 10000 NGN, you will get 1000-NGN bonus. If after that the participant takes out 15000 NGN and then provided assistance of 20000 NGN, the bonus will be credited only for input/output difference i.e. for 15000 NGN (10000-15000+20000=15000). In total the bonus will make up 1500 NGN, but not 2000 NGN.

Now tell your sister to do this: Make a PH of 1.8M after a minute, make another PH of 1.8M, after a minute again, let her cancel her first PH of 1.8m. Now check your referral bonus.

More MMM tips: WhatsApp 8 1 3.2 2 0.5304

Thank you all so much. It worked like magic. Information is knowledge and Knowledge is more money.
Re: deleted by danowena: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Giannakopoulos:
Is that all you had to say?.You are not a participant,why does it bother you?

Why are you bothering yourself quoting the person. Just ignore such people while we are busy making money. I don't understand what their headache is? I am not using their money. If I decide to spend a million naira in a club instead of MMM, how does it concern them. Let them face front instead of trying to swallow panadol for another person's headache. angry

1 Like

Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
OlamusConsult:
gud day house..
plz somebody help me...
av been unable to write letter of happiness...
I couldn't find the msg box..
and I want GH next week.

Try using an updated chrome browser on mobile or Use a PC instead.
Re: deleted by ibeoibe(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
if you havent signed up, join now....Follow info on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.